PDA

View Full Version : I hate Ole Miss

Matt3467
10-26-2018, 01:50 PM
Watching the replay of the 2014 game vs Ole Miss. That was our year. We win and chances are we go to the playoffs, but of course we go and lose. It just HAD to be Ole Miss that knocks us out of the playoff contention. Watching it now makes my blood boil. We got beat by a bunch of blatant cheaters in quite possibly the most important game in MSU history.

BrunswickDawg
10-26-2018, 01:52 PM
Hear Hear!! Something we can all agree on!

DownwardDawg
10-26-2018, 02:14 PM
And to add, if our coach would not have been job searching, we would have won easily. They were depleted by injuries. Nobody gave them a chance to win that game. Zero game prep on our part. Damn it pisses me off!!!

vv83
10-26-2018, 02:14 PM
That loss sucked but we weren't getting into the playoffs even if we won that game

NCDawg
10-26-2018, 02:26 PM
That loss sucked but we weren't getting into the playoffs even if we won that game

We may not have but we should have never lost that game. They beat us with a one legged QB.

Matt3467
10-26-2018, 02:31 PM

We had a very good chance by beating Ole Miss handily.

msstate7
10-26-2018, 02:36 PM
Bad loss by Mullen.

MadDawg
10-26-2018, 02:41 PM
And to add, if our coach would not have been job searching, we would have won easily. They were depleted by injuries. Nobody gave them a chance to win that game. Zero game prep on our part. Damn it pisses me off!!!

LOL

LC Dawg
10-26-2018, 03:09 PM
Dialogue between Ole Miss coaches during the game:

"Hey, Matt Wells is on the sideline! Throw it to Engram!"

After long gain:
"Well, we won't get that lucky again. They'll have Wells shadowing Engram the rest of the game."

2 Series Later:
"Damn, Wells is on the sideline again! Throw it to Engram!"

2 Series Later:
Same

2 Series Later:
Same

Mullen was determined to prove he was smarter than every coach in the nation with that A & B shit.

I_Spy
10-26-2018, 03:37 PM
If that was Wallace still, they beat us with Walton (RB)

Hugh Freeze would try to win games, I give him that. Or I just remember being shocked by the RB.

We had a good D but they were shocked even, it seemed.

Wilkins, I have discovered who it was, who is fairly talented but still

We were not prepared, a one legged qb and our D looked as though they did not expect the run whatsoever.