PDA

View Full Version : Give the ball toniur RUNNINNG BACKS!!!

cheewgumm
10-25-2018, 10:23 PM
Just thought I?d throw that out here in case Moorhead or any of his coaches read this.

Our coach is a moron if they combine for 10-15 carries again.

How many times can he be this stupid?

MarketingBully
10-25-2018, 10:30 PM
Tell Fitz to hand the damn ball off!!!! How’s that? You switch QBs and I can almost certainly guarantee that the RBs will get more carries.

dawgday166
10-25-2018, 10:33 PM
So who does Fitz hand it to when he's all alone in the backfield. Cause the other night that was the case quite often.

cheewgumm
10-25-2018, 10:35 PM
Go back and watch the plays, He?s alone in the backfield much of the time.

To think this is because Futz is ?hogging? the ball os incorrect If it is, why didn?t he do t for the other 3 years he?s played?

Much of the time he?s alone in the backfield... stutter stepping then running up the middle.

Not to mention... if he is doing that, then why doesn?t the coach make
Him give it to him?

Lord McBuckethead
10-25-2018, 11:43 PM
I second this. I want the RBs Hill and Aeris to have 28 carries and Fitz only to run on play breakdown scrambles. Even then Fitz better be looking down field.

Bothrops
10-26-2018, 12:16 AM
Physically, we can handle this team if we still have the want-to we had against Auburn and LSU. If not, we done.

Dawg61
10-26-2018, 01:47 AM
Defenses are crashing on the RBs. They know Fitz up the middle for 5 yards 20 times a game isn't gonna beat them. He can't throw to beat them so take away the RBs and don't worry about the pass the DBs in man coverage can handle our putrid passing attack. The defensive game plan against us couldn't be any easier. Just let the QB run it up the middle and you take away everything else.