PDA

View Full Version : Listened to Dawgtalk

dawgday166
10-25-2018, 10:07 PM
Moorhead just ain't gonna make it. Same ole tired cliches over and over, and pointing out all our good offensive stats against our entire schedule, not teams from just the SEC. Also pointed out how D could improve in takeaways since their 105th in that category. I wouldn't mind that so bad if we got similar stats for the O, but we just get the good ones for the O.

But here is why I say he won't make it. He insists that in order to score, we HAVE TO HAVE explosive plays by passing the ball downfield. I'm not sure we had more than 3 or 4 explosive passing plays all last year against SEC opponents. Not sure we had 3 or 4 during Dak's senior season, when we couldn't run the ball at all .. and we still went 8-4.

He's stubborn about it. Instead of dialing it back some and getting some aspects of the offense working within his framework while taking a shot here and there, he gonna shove the whole thing onto the offense and keep trying over and over for those explosive passing plays. In the meantime the Oline and RBs are letting 4 rushers beat them and put pressure on the QB. My takeaway is his offense revolves around explosive passing plays, and he ain't changing that near as I can tell.

We'll see how it works out for him (and us). If he can't adapt some to his personnel, it doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy that he's really a great OC, as he was supposed to be.

Todd4State
10-25-2018, 10:13 PM
So, are you suggesting that we shouldn't try to have explosive plays in the passing game?

bluelightstar
10-25-2018, 10:16 PM
In fairness, his explosive plays stat is also about explosive running plays.

dawgday166
10-25-2018, 10:19 PM
Not saying that. I'm saying pick and choose and that we can score without explosive passing plays. I'm saying work on moving the chains 10 yds at a time. When I listened tonight what I got was we "had to have" explosive passing plays to score. Do you believe that's the only way we can score?

His analytics say there is a direct correlation between explosive plays and wins. Probably so across the board, but on a case by case basis maybe not as much, depending on the team.

ETA: Having a D like ours will help with that too. Right now we're averaging almost 6 pts less in SEC than Vandy, who has played FL, KY, GA, and USCe. Not much difference in our schedules.

dawgday166
10-25-2018, 10:21 PM
In fairness, his explosive plays stat is also about explosive running plays.

Williams and Hill averaging over 6 yds/carry. They don't touch it too much tho. Figure out how to make that happen more often.

yjnkdawg
10-25-2018, 10:34 PM
I sure don't think our offensive plan helped us any, but Aranda schemed Fitz where he would read their defense and then keep the ball. Now if it was an empty backfield like on the goal line then we played right into Aranda's hand. I just don't see how we can beat TAMU, on paper the best run defense in the SEC, with being one dimensional, and their pass defense is not that good. I would like to see KT start and see what he can do in both the running (get the ball to our running back) and passing game. Fitz had around 80% of the touches. Now if we were burning it up on the scoreboard that would be fine.

dawgday166
10-25-2018, 10:37 PM
I wanna see Key too. Fitz is probably mentally done for the year regardless.

I don't think we have a chance in hell of beating TAM. I'll tell you this tho ... Jimbo would be undefeated with this team and may have something for Bammer just a little too when we showed up in TTown.

msstate7
10-25-2018, 10:38 PM

I don't think we have a chance in hell of beating TAM. I'll tell you this tho ... Jimbo would be undefeated with this team and may have something for Bammer just a little too when we showed up in TTown.

Jimbo is the 2nd best coach in the West, and no one is equal to him 3-7

dawgday166
10-25-2018, 10:39 PM

I know.

BuckyIsAB****
10-25-2018, 10:41 PM
I sure don't think our offensive plan helped us any, but Aranda schemed Fitz where he would read their defense and then keep the ball. Now if it was an empty backfield like on the goal line then we played right into Aranda's hand. I just don't see how we can beat TAMU, on paper the best run defense in the SEC, with being one dimensional, and their pass defense is not that good. I would like to see KT start and see what he can do in both the running (get the ball to our running back) and passing game. Fitz had around 80% of the touches. Now if we were burning it up on the scoreboard that would be fine.

TAMU has a 7 pt win over Arky and a 3 pt win over USCe. They are a paper tiger.

cheewgumm
10-25-2018, 10:41 PM
He just don?t want to do right

Tbonewannabe
10-25-2018, 10:42 PM

aTm has a lot more offensive talent than we do. They normally recruit better than we do so why would Jimbo have a better record with worse talent? Other than Sweat and Simmons we aren't more talented.

Todd4State
10-25-2018, 10:42 PM
Not saying that. I'm saying pick and choose and that we can score without explosive passing plays. I'm saying work on moving the chains 10 yds at a time. When I listened tonight what I got was we "had to have" explosive passing plays to score. Do you believe that's the only way we can score?

His analytics say there is a direct correlation between explosive plays and wins. Probably so across the board, but on a case by case basis maybe not as much, depending on the team.

ETA: Having a D like ours will help with that too. Right now we're averaging almost 6 pts less in SEC than Vandy, who has played FL, KY, GA, and USCe. Not much difference in our schedules.

No you don't have to have an explosive play to score but I think to argue that is somehow doesn't help is not right either. If you can beat people deep it forces defenders out of the box making it easier to run and that makes it easier to score.

BuckyIsAB****
10-25-2018, 10:43 PM

Hes better than Sumlin but at FSU I could argue for the most part given his talent he underachieved. I know he won a natty and he deserves credit for it but after that they were bad. They had to routinely come from behind to beat less talented teams the next year and got demolished by the best team they saw in Oregon.

Hes a good fit for TAMU. A paper tiger coach for a paper tiger school

Cooterpoot
10-25-2018, 10:44 PM
Look, it’s the Earl Weaver of football theory. Playing for the 3 run HR. Then he lines up Fitz alone in the backfield and runs power plays for like 6 straight plays.

Tbonewannabe
10-25-2018, 10:44 PM
No you don't have to have an explosive play to score but I think to argue that is somehow doesn't help is not right either. If you can beat people deep it forces defenders out of the box making it easier to run and that makes it easier to score.

Explosive plays are how you beat great teams like Bama. You won't line up and grind out a win. We got close last year but then Bama had explosive plays to win.

BuckyIsAB****
10-25-2018, 10:45 PM
Jimbo at FSU almost always had the more talented team and almost always the game was closer than it should have been or he lost. We are better than TAMU. We may not be better coached but thats like being taller than the shortest midget right now

dawgday166
10-25-2018, 10:45 PM
aTm has a lot more offensive talent than we do. They normally recruit better than we do so why would Jimbo have a better record with worse talent? Other than Sweat and Simmons we aren't more talented.

Cause Jimbo knows how to coach. Last year everyone on earth thought Mond sucked, Franks sucked ... look at both those teams and QBs now. Last year everyone thought Fitz was at worst 5th best in SEC, maybe as high as 3rd starting QB ... now look at him.

dawgday166
10-25-2018, 10:46 PM
Explosive plays are how you beat great teams like Bama. You won't line up and grind out a win. We got close last year but then Bama had explosive plays to win.

We almost did last year and we may could have a chance doing that this year if our offense was like last year's. Their D last year and this isn't as stout as it were when Freezus was beating them. When it is, then you definitely have to have explosive plays.

Tbonewannabe
10-25-2018, 10:47 PM
Look, it’s the Earl Weaver of football theory. Playing for the 3 run HR. Then he lines up Fitz alone in the backfield and runs power plays for like 6 straight plays.

Oddly enough Mullen is like the bunting offense everyone hated. Trying to get your opponent to miss a tackle for a chance at a big play.

MarketingBully
10-25-2018, 10:50 PM

He wouldn’t be playing Fitz. Fitz is a horrible fit for his offense.

dawgday166
10-25-2018, 10:53 PM

I'm not arguing totally but ... we moved the ball pretty well last year not taking a ton of shots down the field.

Tbonewannabe
10-25-2018, 10:58 PM
We almost did last year and we may could have a chance doing that this year if our offense was like last year's. Their D last year and this isn't as stout as it were when Freezus was beating them. When it is, then you definitely have to have explosive plays.

We have zero chance against Bama with Mullen coaching. Did everyone forget how Mullen always froze up and went stupid against Saban?

msstate7
10-25-2018, 11:00 PM
We have zero chance against Bama with Mullen coaching. Did everyone forget how Mullen always froze up and went stupid against Saban?

And now we do? We're avg 9.8 in conference play. That's good for 127th out of 127 conference teams nationally

dawgday166
10-25-2018, 11:00 PM

LOL ... now I won't argue that one. And he would again I'm sure. Then he'd start shopping for a job or the rest of the season too.

msstate7
10-25-2018, 11:01 PM
LOL ... now I won't argue that one. And he would again I'm sure. Then he'd start shopping for a job or the rest of the season too.

I wish we had a coach that could shop around for a job

dawgday166
10-25-2018, 11:02 PM
I wish we had a coach that could shop around for a job

I would prefer to have one everyone wants, but wasn't always shopping the minute he won 8 games or more.

Homedawg
10-25-2018, 11:04 PM
I would prefer to have one everyone wants, but wasn't always shopping the minute he won 8 games or more.

Either we will suck or someone will be chasing a job w the guys we hire is what it is.

msstate7
10-25-2018, 11:04 PM

The fact of the matter is that unless we hire Hud or a Mississippi boy, our program will always be viewed as a stepping stone. I'm fine with that

Lord McBuckethead
10-25-2018, 11:22 PM
You guys telling me Fordham can run this offense and we can't. Time to grow a pair. We will learn how to run this offense, it's just a little play calling and a different point man away.

Remember how bad Mullen's offense looked with a non dual threat guy running it. Well Tyler Russell would be something in this offense. Daks offense looked so good most days cause when Dak was on, our O was humming.

In order to get to where we want to go, Moorheads offense needs to grow on the players. They and we need to rebuy in on this thing. Either go both barrels or sit the bench. That is the coaches as well. Love my boy Fitz. He is true maroon. Lays it on the line every week to win, but just like TRussell in Mullen's offense, Fitz is a bad fit. Key, given the next five games could get us there. He needs snaps to become the baller we all know he can be.

Bothrops
10-26-2018, 12:50 AM
I do believe if you run this offense long enough it will work, but it's a question of time.

Todd4State
10-26-2018, 01:34 AM
I'm not arguing totally but ... we moved the ball pretty well last year not taking a ton of shots down the field.

Not against Auburn and Georgia. And when Alabama got our offense in a critical third and eight with the game on the line and we needed to make a ten yard pass what happened? Basically with Dan we were simply able to "out talent" certain teams but because we weren't able to attack vertically after Dak left it really limited the offense. And that's not much different now as we beat teams that we are clearly better than. We have to increase our talent or make ourselves more versatile on offense to take the next step. Last year we were sixth in the SEC in total offense. That's pretty much middle of the pack. Currently we are seventh.

If you get more explosive plays you will score more points. See Ole Miss as exhibit A.

Todd4State
10-26-2018, 01:40 AM
I do believe if you run this offense long enough it will work, but it's a question of time.

It's a question of getting the right personnel in for it to work. Or really the right QB. Nick never really has done well against the better teams in the SEC- except for LSU last year in Starkville. I think we should switch to Key but even if we stay with Nick I have a feeling that he is going to look a lot better against the La Tech's, Arkansas, and if they don't hurt him Ole Miss's of the SEC. Just like he looked fine against ULL with this offense. That will get us to 7 and maybe 8 wins if we win the toss up game this weekend. But that won't get us to a championship level.

Dawgfan77
10-26-2018, 06:10 AM
You guys telling me Fordham can run this offense and we can't. Time to grow a pair. We will learn how to run this offense, it's just a little play calling and a different point man away.

Remember how bad Mullen's offense looked with a non dual threat guy running it. Well Tyler Russell would be something in this offense. Daks offense looked so good most days cause when Dak was on, our O was humming.

In order to get to where we want to go, Moorheads offense needs to grow on the players. They and we need to rebuy in on this thing. Either go both barrels or sit the bench. That is the coaches as well. Love my boy Fitz. He is true maroon. Lays it on the line every week to win, but just like TRussell in Mullen's offense, Fitz is a bad fit. Key, given the next five games could get us there. He needs snaps to become the baller we all know he can be.
Mullen?s offense with Russell would run circles around Joes offense. For the one thousandth time. This offense as a system will not work in the SEC. sure it works at FCS Fordham where the safety?s are slow to react and the DL is slow and as big as sec LB or against average to below average defense. Yes some schools are running a variation of an RPO as a play and not as a whole system. The changing Qbs is not going to work. I don?t know what else he can show you I guess letting Key play and you get the same results will show us again that no matter what this offense will not work

dawgday166
10-26-2018, 06:23 AM
Not against Auburn and Georgia. And when Alabama got our offense in a critical third and eight with the game on the line and we needed to make a ten yard pass what happened? Basically with Dan we were simply able to "out talent" certain teams but because we weren't able to attack vertically after Dak left it really limited the offense. And that's not much different now as we beat teams that we are clearly better than. We have to increase our talent or make ourselves more versatile on offense to take the next step. Last year we were sixth in the SEC in total offense. That's pretty much middle of the pack. Currently we are seventh.

If you get more explosive plays you will score more points. See Ole Miss as exhibit A.

Last year we were 7th against the conference in total offense at 385/game. This year we're last at 270/game. Vandy is better than us. I'm also saying that Dak his senior year didn't have the talent around him this offense does. He didn't have the Oline or the RBs. He did have Fred Ross tho, which helped.

This offense should be running the ball well, which it can do, then having designed pass plays off of play action. And in some of those take shots down the field, like we did against LSU last year. If we were doing that, we'd be undefeated this year right now, and probably going into Bama game.

Instead, we're using a lot of empty backfield sets with little motion, and it's probably an RPO. Joe wants to throw it, as opposed to running it IMO. He wants explosive pass plays.

We have played just one conference foe (AU) so far with the defensive talent that Ga, AU, and Bama had last year too, and it ain't even close. To top that off everyone on our offense for the most part were Jrs.
Joe schemed well against AU this year and we ran the ball well against them.

Really Clark?
10-26-2018, 06:28 AM

We are dead last in total offense this year in conference games (124th nationally), 7th last year. So last year we get to conference play and stayed ranked the same in league, this year dead last.

msstate7
10-26-2018, 06:47 AM

What if I told you om is 12th in scoring offense in conference games? Oh and that's aided by scoring 37 vs ark.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2018, 07:48 AM

Do you watch the games?

Against Auburn and LSU I'm pretty sure he did just to get first downs.

Do you see us chucking it deep time and time again in games?

Your confirmation bias is thick that you aren't even paying attention to what our offense looks like in games.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2018, 07:52 AM
And now we do? We're avg 9.8 in conference play. That's good for 127th out of 127 conference teams nationally

Intelligent people realize that we may in a few years once Moorhead implements his system.

msstate7
10-26-2018, 07:55 AM
Intelligent people realize that we may in a few years once Moorhead implements his system.

Just a few years and we MAY, huh? Awesome.

Real intelligence there, SD... we may be good in a few years. You got a doctorate in football futures?

Really Clark?
10-26-2018, 08:10 AM

Look I actually agree that the system is capable of being more successful than shown so far in this league. And I didn’t have problem at all with the hire when it was made. Was excited with Moorehead. But we are looking at some of the worse drops in production in the last decade in this league, no matter if it is a new coach, injuries, player turnover, total system overhauls, or coach losing his team in a dumpster fire (which by production that’s what this is mirroring). It’s also one of only 3 times since 2009, if we stay were we are in points per game, that a team finishes below 10 per game in league.

Now our bar is so low and with the up coming games we have, it should rise. But if at the end of the year we are still dead last then he has completely failed, with this personnel that has a track record of producing much better results. As it stand we have just done something that we haven’t done since the 2008 season, have 3 SEC games in which we failed to reach double digits in scoring. We are a TD behind Vandy right now and they scored 7 vs Kentucky and 27 vs Florida the last 2 weeks. Vandy who has been in the bottom 3 or last in scoring the last 4 years

dawgday166
10-26-2018, 08:10 AM
Do you watch the games?

Against Auburn and LSU I'm pretty sure he did just to get first downs.

Do you see us chucking it deep time and time again in games?

Your confirmation bias is thick that you aren't even paying attention to what our offense looks like in games.

I am watching the games and in slomo to. Pay attention to the majority of the route trees. I will say against LSU that was dialed back some. But then we had empty backfield sets with Fitz running majority of time. Play action passes were and are mostly non-existent. We utilize almost no rub routes.

If you wanna believe in Joe then do so. He's lost me and I usually defend 1st year coaches.

Tbonewannabe
10-26-2018, 08:16 AM

Whether JoeMo is a fit or not, a lot of people were tired of losing the Egg Bowl because Dan didn't give a shit. The only time it seemed to matter was when the bowl streak was on the line. People are pissed about wasting this talent but Dan wasted a lot of talent in 2014 when he shit the bed against Bama and then let us look like shit against UM. That might have been the most flat we have played with that much on the line.

msstate7
10-26-2018, 08:19 AM
Whether JoeMo is a fit or not, a lot of people were tired of losing the Egg Bowl because Dan didn't give a shit. The only time it seemed to matter was when the bowl streak was on the line. People are pissed about wasting this talent but Dan wasted a lot of talent in 2014 when he shit the bed against Bama and then let us look like shit against UM. That might have been the most flat we have played with that much on the line.

Those 2 losses were to a playoff team and a NY6 team on the road. You think Kentucky, Florida, and LSU will fit that criteria at the end of the year?

Doggie_Style
10-26-2018, 08:37 AM
So these Moorhead type players are just going to materialize out of thin air in a few years and we will be off to the races? Have you followed Moorheads recruiting prowess these last 5 months? Are we going to bet the program that this goober can find just the right personnel to run his over complicated offense?

Tbonewannabe
10-26-2018, 08:37 AM
Those 2 losses were to a playoff team and a NY6 team on the road. You think Kentucky, Florida, and LSU will fit that criteria at the end of the year?

LSU and UF are currently being listed in that criteria and both only have one more possible loss prior to the SEC Championship game. All three of those teams are more than likely going to finish with 9-10 wins. I hate what JoeMo is doing with the offense right now but what is the alternative right now? I guess we could can him and hire someone like Neal Brown but we are going to pay a premium for firing a coach after one year especially if his only losses are to 10 win teams.

We can imagine Dan winning 10 or 11 games this year. Realistically, he probably loses LSU and Bama for sure, and UK if our team had 160 yards in penalties. UF would probably be a win since they were already down to their 4th choice with Mullen so whoever was after him probably wouldn't have done as well. Of course Dan would also probably lose the Egg Bowl since he would be shopping himself and probably have a job lined up and he would give his normal shittastic effort.

Really Clark?
10-26-2018, 08:50 AM
Going back 30 years, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2018 are the only years where we failed to score more than 10 points in 3 or more games. And we are just half way into this season. 2005 and 2008 it happens 5 times. 4 times in 2003

Todd4State
10-26-2018, 08:55 AM
LSU and UF are currently being listed in that criteria and both only have one more possible loss prior to the SEC Championship game. All three of those teams are more than likely going to finish with 9-10 wins. I hate what JoeMo is doing with the offense right now but what is the alternative right now? I guess we could can him and hire someone like Neal Brown but we are going to pay a premium for firing a coach after one year especially if his only losses are to 10 win teams.

We can imagine Dan winning 10 or 11 games this year. Realistically, he probably loses LSU and Bama for sure, and UK if our team had 160 yards in penalties. UF would probably be a win since they were already down to their 4th choice with Mullen so whoever was after him probably wouldn't have done as well. Of course Dan would also probably lose the Egg Bowl since he would be shopping himself and probably have a job lined up and he would give his normal shittastic effort.

I like how our fans assume Dan would have beaten Kentucky this year when he couldn't do that at home this year.

HoopsDawg
10-26-2018, 09:01 AM
I like how our fans assume Dan would have beaten Kentucky this year when he couldn't do that at home this year.

Probably bc he beat them 45-7 last year with our roster. 45-7.

Tbonewannabe
10-26-2018, 09:30 AM
Probably bc he beat them 45-7 last year with our roster. 45-7.

So there is no way we would beat Auburn this year since we were beat worse than that last year.

HoopsDawg
10-26-2018, 09:39 AM
So there is no way we would beat Auburn this year since we were beat worse than that last year.

Right. That's what I said.

Tbonewannabe
10-26-2018, 09:44 AM
Right. That's what I said.

You realize we did beat Auburn this year so it just validated that each year is different.

msstate7
10-26-2018, 09:45 AM
You realize we did beat Auburn this year so it just validated that each year is different.

Auburn lost like their whole oline and RBs. We returned 17 starters from last year.

HoopsDawg
10-26-2018, 09:47 AM

No, I didn't realize that.

Tbonewannabe
10-26-2018, 09:50 AM
Auburn lost like their whole oline and RBs. We returned 17 starters from last year.

They also returned their defense which was supposed to be one of the best in the country and a Heisman candidate at QB who was the best in the SEC. Auburn also recruits at a high level so they still would have 3 and 4 star Oline and RBs.

CarolinaDawgs
10-26-2018, 10:01 AM

2 of them will be NY6 teams... and the other in a sunny bowl game... sooo yea...

Cooterpoot
10-26-2018, 10:18 AM
They also returned their defense which was supposed to be one of the best in the country and a Heisman candidate at QB who was the best in the SEC. Auburn also recruits at a high level so they still would have 3 and 4 star Oline and RBs.

We returned a lot more than them. Hell, our offense returned as much as their defense. Yet, here we are sucking. AU lost their whole offense almost. At least they’ve got an excuse.

defiantdog
10-26-2018, 10:30 AM

Jimbo would struggle with this team. Imagine Fitz in a pro style offense. Our defense is loaded..... no one can argue with that, but we still have holes in the offense. We're similar to the 2000-2001 Ravens..... all defense, no offense.

Doggie_Style
10-26-2018, 11:07 AM
Jimbo would struggle with this team. Imagine Fitz in a pro style offense. Our defense is loaded..... no one can argue with that, but we still have holes in the offense. We're similar to the 2000-2001 Ravens..... all defense, no offense.

BS.....we averaged over 26 Points per game in 2017 against SEC opponents with basically the same players, we had offense and Joe flushed it

TrapGame
10-26-2018, 11:15 AM

Jimbo runs a pro style? Looks more zone read option to me. But hey, I ain't no guru.

yjnkdawg
10-26-2018, 11:31 AM
Jimbo runs a pro style? Looks more zone read option to me. But hey, I ain't no guru.

I wasn't aware of that either. Kellen Mond is a legit dual threat quarterback who if he gets to the corner can take it the house. Now you do need to keep him in the pocket on his passing.

Really Clark?
10-26-2018, 11:31 AM

Jimbo’s offense is a Swiss Army knife. He uses (and has for a long time) multiple schemes. He even incorporated some of what Sumlin had been doing in this years playbook. He ran some RPO’s even when he was at LSU years ago. Spread concepts all over his book. But he also blends that with old school power football, Power I, Pro sets, Pistol zone read, etc. I would say Pro/hybrid from mostly shotgun formations but he runs most every concept really

Tbonewannabe
10-26-2018, 11:35 AM

Jimbo runs pro style with some spread mixed in.

Really Clark?
10-26-2018, 11:41 AM
Jimbo runs pro style with some spread mixed in.

Not really. He runs some Power I, some Pro, a lot of spread concepts from air raid to zone read and RPO’s. True Pro scheme he runs a good bit less than spread concepts

yjnkdawg
10-26-2018, 11:46 AM

In the west, I would agree for right now. There were a few issues at FSU, and Taggart's name was floating around before the TAMU opening was even announced. Sometimes you can kind of get in a rut and do things the way you have been doing them for years, and not want to change with the times.

Tbonewannabe
10-26-2018, 11:50 AM
Not really. He runs some Power I, some Pro, a lot of spread concepts from air raid to zone read and RPO’s. True Pro scheme he runs a good bit less than spread concepts

I was just repeating what the announcers on the SEC Network said when talking about aTm. I haven't watched much of aTm this year.

Tbonewannabe
10-26-2018, 11:51 AM
In the west, I would agree for right now. There were a few issues at FSU, and Taggart's name was floating around before the TAMU opening was even announced. Sometimes you can kind of get in a rut and do things the way you have been doing them for years, and not want to change with the times.

I think he probably was feeling heat from Clemson's rise to the top of the ACC.

yjnkdawg
10-26-2018, 11:55 AM

I feel for Fitz, bit I agree with what you said. They have tried to get him to perform in a way he never has in his football career. It is not just all the additional run pass reads, but also he is being asked to make throws that he was never expected, or asked to make in the past.

Really Clark?
10-26-2018, 11:57 AM
I was just repeating what the announcers on the SEC Network said when talking about aTm. I haven't watched much of aTm this year.

I’m sure but that’s poor reporting since he has been really a hybrid his whole career. 8 years ago I would agree more to that he was Pro style (still would have said Pro/Hybird but could see that). But it’s not just A & M, he’s had varied styles in his book for a long time