PDA

View Full Version : Sack up

BuckyIsAB****
10-25-2018, 08:55 PM
Without pointing any fingers (y'all know who you are) some of yall on this board are total chicken little, no testosterone, poor ol MSU fans. Yall should nut up or get out.

I am so sick of every thread turning into a mullen love fest. He is gone and been gone. We missed our chance to get the last laugh and that will burn me forever but its gone. If Moorhead runs the ball then we do. He didnt. Its done.

He didnt wanna be here and the fact that we play a huge home game on Saturday vs a beatable ranked team and yall are busy talking about Mullen makes you look like a total pud.

I am as mad as any of you at Moorhead and think that if we lose to La Tech, OM or Arky he should be gone. If somebody in the media doesnt agree with that then thats why we dont pay them we pay Cohen and Keenum to make that decision. Nobody in the media wants whats best for MSU. Bash Cohen if you want (I will if Moorhead doesnt get going) but he loves this place and always will. Some of yall love Mullen more than MSU looks to me like. Mullen didnt make MSU. MSU made Mullen.

Bash Moorhead all you want, most of it is deserved at this point but please leave Mullen out of it. I am glad he is gone because he is glad he is gone. Simple as that. He was never going to take us to where we want to go and those of you that are thankful he used us should be ashamed. If somebody did that to you in your personal life you wouldnt say that.

If yall want to talk Mullen go make EliteMullen but this is EliteDawgs. I aint talking about him ever again on this board. I cant post for yall but just know if yall are gonna build him a statue do it in your front yard not in the junction.

msstate7
10-25-2018, 08:58 PM
Sick of Mullen threads... I know, let's make another Mullen thread

BuckyIsAB****
10-25-2018, 09:02 PM
Sick of Mullen threads... I know, let's make another Mullen thread

Seems like a perfectly good response when you can make no argument to what was said. I like you man you're better than that.

msstate7
10-25-2018, 09:03 PM
Seems like a perfectly good response when you can make no argument to what was said. I like you man you're better than that.

Just found it ironic. Like it or not, Mullen will be a big topic for state fans for years to come. Have you seen a state board that doesn't talk about Mullen?

BuckyIsAB****
10-25-2018, 09:05 PM
Just found it ironic. Like it or not, Mullen will be a big topic for state fans for years to come.

For the chicken little fans yes. I would rather read 100000 threads about how Moorhead is before I read another one about how we were lucky to have Mullen and about how we dont deserve no better than living with the shoes because we havent won 14 national championships

Commercecomet24
10-25-2018, 09:21 PM
Rep Given, Bucky!!!

Dawg2003
10-25-2018, 09:21 PM
You're sick of Mullen threads, but you made a thread about Mullen. Anyway, what if I think he took us to where we wanted to go, and I' am not ashamed? He used us, and we used him just like any relationship. Also, why are you telling people to nut up and not be chicken when you won't call people out by name who love Mullen? So many questions. . . .

BuckyIsAB****
10-25-2018, 09:31 PM
You're sick of Mullen threads, but you made a thread about Mullen. Anyway, what if I think he took us to where we wanted to go, and I' am not ashamed? He used us, and we used him just like any relationship. Also, why are you telling people to nut up and not be chicken when you won't call people out by name who love Mullen? So many questions. . . .

I dont know anyone on this board personally so Im not going to call them out. But go read threads and you can see who they are. Usually you can tell who the guilty parties are when they get riled up the most.

If you think he took us to where we wanted to go then I think your goals for a football program are do enough to get by. That will not work in any profession or any program. I guess if you want to be like that Im telling you to nut up.

As I said earlier saying the ''sick of mullen threads but make one about him'' argument is as sound as ''I know you are but what am I'' kindergarten comeback. Answer all of your questions?

Todd4State
10-25-2018, 10:16 PM
Well said Bucky! The funny thing is going to be all the Mullen fans bitching about 7 wins with all losses to ranked SEC teams when that's about the average Dan year.

MarketingBully
10-25-2018, 10:28 PM
What the Mullen apologists don’t realize is he was ready to take the dumpster fire at Tennessee had Florida not come calling. He would of rather coached Tennessee’s train wreck then his supposed most talented team he ever had here. Let that sink in. **** him.

Tbonewannabe
10-25-2018, 10:38 PM
Well said Bucky! The funny thing is going to be all the Mullen fans bitching about 7 wins with all losses to ranked SEC teams when that's about the average Dan year.

Mullen supposedly admitted he couldn't go any further. Mullen was shut down by good defenses normally, just like everything else you think more fondly on the past.

Todd4State
10-25-2018, 10:43 PM
Mullen supposedly admitted he couldn't go any further. Mullen was shut down by good defenses normally, just like everything else you think more fondly on the past.

This is so true.