reno hightower
10-25-2018, 05:05 PM
Hmmm LSU bound??

Homedawg
10-25-2018, 05:09 PM
Yep

msstate7
10-25-2018, 05:10 PM
That kid's commitment to Georgia seemed to destroy our recruiting momentum. I really thought we were looking strong recruiting wise, and we were about to pull off a 15ish type class. I don't see it anymore

ETA... guess I'm glad he never committed to us bc losing him to LSU now would really sting

Homedawg
10-25-2018, 05:16 PM
That kid's commitment to Georgia seemed to destroy our recruiting momentum. I really thought we were looking strong recruiting wise, and we were about to pull off a 15ish type class. I don't see it anymore

ETA... guess I'm glad he never committed to us bc losing him to LSU now would really sting

He basically did commit to our staff. Just not publicly.

ShotgunDawg
10-25-2018, 05:49 PM
Pretty obvious what's going here.

Pit Bull
10-25-2018, 06:29 PM
Hmmm LSU bound??

LSU has ALWAYS had a premier RB in their fold, if not 2 or 3. They have nothing of consequence now which is unusual for them. So this makes perfect sense. He'll get early PT and likely be their next star RB.

Jack Lambert
10-25-2018, 06:42 PM

Maybe one of their coaches show him a screen shot of our message board and ask are you sure you want to go there.

msstate7
10-25-2018, 06:47 PM
Maybe one of their coaches show him a screen shot of our message board and ask are you sure you want to go there.

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. Smart, "Look what msstate7 (or other anonymous ED poster) said...." Somehow I don't think that's how smart is rolling in top 5 classes

Homedawg
10-25-2018, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I'm sure that's it. Smart, "Look what msstate7 (or other anonymous ED poster) said...." Somehow I don't think that's how smart is rolling in top 5 classes

Yeah bc Georgia fans never bitch. And certainly didn't when that got drilled by LSU.

Bothrops
10-25-2018, 10:03 PM
Them bayou boys got it worked out a while back.

Mobile Bay
10-25-2018, 11:25 PM
He saw that he would be wasting his life going to State under Dickhead. I don't blame the kid for making a smart call.

louisvilledawg
10-26-2018, 08:50 AM
Why would he come to state for 5 carries a game***

Jack Lambert
10-26-2018, 09:45 AM

my intent wasn't to call you out specifically and I apologize if you thought that but I do know Nix did it when he was still DC at Ole Miss and I am sure he did not come up with the idea to show recruits what fans of other schools are saying about the coaches and even the current players. This just seemed like a good spot to post it.