PDA

View Full Version : Coach34 & Todd4State podcast

Ghost of Hank Flick
10-16-2013, 12:09 PM
Todd and Coach recorded another podcast, and it's up on the site: http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2013/10/16/mw-talk-todd-coach-back/

We had to do it via youtube instead of the media player as we are still feeling our way around the new network we're in, hopefully that will be corrected in the future, but it shouldn't affect listening to the show.

Coach34
10-16-2013, 03:56 PM
bump

Todd sings the fight song and I do Jackie Sherrill impressions in this episode

Coach34
10-16-2013, 05:23 PM
You younger guys need to play a drinking game and drink every time I say "you know"....Jeez

messageboardsuperhero
10-16-2013, 07:10 PM
Hearing y'all talk about our architectural team gets me really excited, and the more I think about it, the more sure I am about this being done right.

It sets up well too, in that we have Populous and JM Smith throwing around design ideas and suggestions, while a bunch of really talented MSU grads are doing most of the actual architectural work. They know how to build a first class facility while retaining the aura of DNF. I also really like their plans for the softball/tennis complex.

It should also be noted that JM Smith was instrumental in creating the retro ballpark design, so she knows how to build a great, modern stadium, while also embracing and celebrating the past. We have the absolute best working for us on this, and I can't wait to see what they come up with.