PDA

View Full Version : Chad Kelly arrested

Commercecomet24
10-23-2018, 11:47 AM
Chad Kelly arrested and charged with first degree criminal trespass. Some things never change.

Liverpooldawg
10-23-2018, 11:48 AM
Shocker******

msstate7
10-23-2018, 11:50 AM
Bet he broke in practice facility to watch film on chiefs**

Commercecomet24
10-23-2018, 11:52 AM
Bet he broke in practice facility to watch film on chiefs**

Now that's funny!!!

ShotgunDawg
10-23-2018, 11:57 AM
What's funny is this stuff never happened to these guys when they were eligible to play at OM.

I always found that fascinating.

TrapGame
10-23-2018, 11:58 AM
Did he visit Mia Khalifa's house without an invite?**

BeardoMSU
10-23-2018, 11:59 AM
Swag gonna Swag.

TStationDawg
10-23-2018, 12:16 PM
I hate Ole Miss as much, if not more, than anyone on this board. Trust me on that point. I'm not a fan of Swag or any of his kind. With that said, I AM a father. And this is just plain sad. I HATE seeing young people WASTE their God given talent with bone headed decisions. Marshall Henderson, Donta Walker, Marcus Bullard, etc, included..... I would LOVE to have some of these kids talents when I was growing up. And yet, they just piss it away.....most, if not all of them, have had 2, 3, 10 chances and maybe that's part of the problem. But good grief, recognize what you have!!!!

BeardoMSU
10-23-2018, 12:17 PM
wtf....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqNX1S8X0AEqqlV.jpg:large

hacker
10-23-2018, 12:20 PM
drugs

BeardoMSU
10-23-2018, 12:20 PM
I hate Ole Miss as much, if not more, than anyone on this board. Trust me on that point. I'm not a fan of Swag or any of his kind. With that said, I AM a father. And this is just plain sad. I HATE seeing young people WASTE their God given talent with bone headed decisions. Marshall Henderson, Donta Walker, Marcus Bullard, etc, included..... I would LOVE to have some of these kids talents when I was growing up. And yet, they just piss it away.....most, if not all of them, have had 2, 3, 10 chances and maybe that's part of the problem. But good grief, recognize what you have!!!!

As annoying as he was while at OM, I doubt his trajectory has changed much, tbh...he's playing ball overseas, which is where he was always destined to be...he was never NBA material, party animal or not.

TStationDawg
10-23-2018, 12:21 PM
wow- just.....wow

TStationDawg
10-23-2018, 12:22 PM
you are probably right. But my point remains, he didn't HELP himself either

Commercecomet24
10-23-2018, 12:24 PM
Kelly really fortunate the guy only hit him with a vacuum tube and ran Him out of his house. This could've ended much worse.

TStationDawg
10-23-2018, 12:30 PM
you are correct sir. God help him if it'd been my house. In fact, God would have been able to talk to him face to face about his choices.....

Ari Gold
10-23-2018, 12:36 PM
As big of an embarrassment OM can be to the SEc and Mississippi
This douche is an even bigger embarrassment to the Kelly name .. think Jim is still defending this kid??

KOdawg1
10-23-2018, 12:38 PM
So.. does this hurt his chance of starting Sunday?? *

Commercecomet24
10-23-2018, 12:40 PM

I agree. I love young people and hate to see them wasting their lives with poor choices. My oldest son just had a friend who he played ball with arrested for breaking into someone's house and stealing pain killers and other drugs. He's only 24 and had drug problems for several years. I pray that this is a wake up call for him and he gets the help he needs.

TStationDawg
10-23-2018, 12:46 PM
I agree Commerce. The greatest player I ever played with (from MS) is no longer alive bc of his addiction problems! He also never played an inning of college baseball bc of it, which in itself is a crying a shame. Had ALL the talent in the world......

yjnkdawg
10-23-2018, 12:46 PM
DELETE

Dawgbite
10-23-2018, 12:47 PM
There used to be a program on the internet that you could take a picture of someone's face, divide it in the middle, and then mirror image both halves so the you had two pics of a complete face of each side. I remember that it was wild how different the photos looked. If you did that with Swag , it would look like two entirely different species. I've never seen a more asymmetrical face.

TStationDawg
10-23-2018, 12:48 PM
DELETE

true- where is that patented Haiti trip now?

TALL DAWG
10-23-2018, 12:51 PM
So.. does this hurt his chance of starting Sunday?? *

What are the odds...this makes front cover of sports section in CL? I?ll say 100-1

parabrave
10-23-2018, 01:03 PM
Did he visit Mia Khalifa's house without an invite?**

Winner.

fishwater99
10-23-2018, 01:05 PM
Von Millers Halloween party was around the corner at the Gothic Theater. SWAG was all coked up..

Count Istvan Teleky
10-23-2018, 01:11 PM
Are we sure this is the same Chad Kelly that went to Ole Miss? Oh wait, he was 'wearing a red scarf.' Must be the OM Chad for sure..

LC Dawg
10-23-2018, 02:26 PM
This is going to kill Ole Miss fans. They have been very active on Twitter and message boards calling for Kelly to start in Denver. The rapid decline of Eli has them desperate because they really have no one else of name in the league.
Any success Dak has drives them crazy because they can't stand the idea of Mississippi State having a starting quarterback in the NFL.

Mobile Bay
10-23-2018, 02:28 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/denver-broncos-qb-chad-kelly-arrested-for-trespassing-polcie-say

Now with more mugshot.

Martianlander
10-23-2018, 02:30 PM
Zuigerphobia, or the fear of vacuum cleaners, is a specific phobia.

Probably just defending himself.****

Dawg61
10-23-2018, 02:32 PM
you are correct sir. God help him if it'd been my house. In fact, God would have been able to talk to him face to face about his choices.....

Remind me never to go to your house if you kill drunk people.

MedDawg
10-23-2018, 02:32 PM
Chad Kelly arrested and charged with first degree criminal trespass. Some things never change.nm

Lance Harbor
10-23-2018, 02:50 PM
I have it on good authority that Jim wasn't much different when he was Chad's age.

As big of an embarrassment OM can be to the SEc and Mississippi
This douche is an even bigger embarrassment to the Kelly name .. think Jim is still defending this kid??

TStationDawg
10-23-2018, 02:52 PM
Remind me never to go to your house if you kill drunk people.

Don't come to my house uninvited. Period. Let alone, let yourself in and sit next to my kid. There's your reminder. You're welcome- rest is up to you.

Dawg61
10-23-2018, 03:43 PM
Don't come to my house uninvited. Period. Let alone, let yourself in and sit next to my kid. There's your reminder. You're welcome- rest is up to you.

Lol glad to know you're so empathetic to completely inebriated young adults. Yea kill the drunk NFL player that clearly doesn't have a clue where he is. I'm sure that'll go over real well in the sports world and your neighborhood. Not like you'd have national media all over your front lawn for the next 3 months or nothing.

I_Spy
10-23-2018, 03:48 PM
Surprising

BB30
10-23-2018, 03:55 PM
Lol glad to know you're so empathetic to completely inebriated young adults. Yea kill the drunk NFL player that clearly doesn't have a clue where he is. I'm sure that'll go over real well in the sports world and your neighborhood. Not like you'd have national media all over your front lawn for the next 3 months or nothing.

Dude.. Someone enters a residence late at night and gets shot that is on them. Do stupid things and win stupid prizes. Could have been someone trying to rob them with a weapon for all you know. Much rather it be them instead of my family and I.

Was a family in the news not long ago that the homeowner pulled a gun on a man breaking into his house and didn't pull the trigger and the guy breaking in had a gun and killed the family.

It is really really simple don't enter a residence late at night that isn't yours or break in anywhere and you won't ever have to worry about being shot or any other subsequent consequences that may come along with breaking and entering.

Todd4State
10-23-2018, 04:00 PM
What's funny is this stuff never happened to these guys when they were eligible to play at OM.

I always found that fascinating.

When you control the media you can cover up A LOT.

Dawg61
10-23-2018, 04:06 PM
Dude.. Someone enters a residence late at night and gets shot that is on them. Do stupid things and win stupid prizes. Could have been someone trying to rob them with a weapon for all you know. Much rather it be them instead of my family and I.

Was a family in the news not long ago that the homeowner pulled a gun on a man breaking into his house and didn't pull the trigger and the guy breaking in had a gun and killed the family.

It is really really simple don't enter a residence late at night that isn't yours or break in anywhere and you won't ever have to worry about being shot or any other subsequent consequences that may come along with breaking and entering.

It takes longer to go get your gun and kill the obviously intoxicated to the point of being unresponsive individual than it does to identify he's totally intoxicated to the point of being unresponsive unless you're walking around your house packing heat while you're making late night nachos. Guess I view that level of intoxicated as a threat differently than you do.

thf24
10-23-2018, 04:10 PM
When you control the media you can cover up A LOT.

It's still incredible to me how that cell phone video of Stringfellow and two others brutally beating a guy on the square, after getting kicked out of another school for domestic violence, emerged a few years ago, and not a whisper ever came of it. I can't imagine the overtime all the components of their coverup machine are having to work to keep Corral's likely activities quiet.

mstatefan91
10-23-2018, 04:12 PM
And we’ve made it political. Awesome

Jack Lambert
10-23-2018, 04:17 PM
It's equivalent to a DUI as far as punishment goes. Pay a fine and move on. This won't mean shit.

TUSK
10-23-2018, 04:18 PM
And we’ve made it political. Awesome

Naw, man... This ain't politics. It's just a debate on "Natural Selection"... Speakin' just for me, "I dig it"...

Behrdawg
10-23-2018, 05:18 PM
Did he ha e his tommy gun? If not then this is Busch league.

Dawgbite
10-23-2018, 06:31 PM
Did he ha e his tommy gun? If not then this is Busch league.

It was a AK-47, see this is how rumors get started.

lastmajordog
10-23-2018, 09:05 PM
If I remember correctly....he would at least stay on the field and shake congrat handshakes to a victorious competitor......I don?t think Bo (can?t take a frat punch) Wallace would do that.....I do appreciiate that........

Dawgtini
10-23-2018, 09:34 PM
Ditto #KuntrySkrong

Pit Bull
10-24-2018, 03:19 AM
If Chad busted in my house, he would first have to get by 2 pretty good sized Pit Bulls who don't take kindly to visitors they don't know. And had he gotten past them (which I doubt), then I keep a loaded semi auto 12 ga shotgun close by and would have used it instantly to protect my wife and I. Chad would most likely be dead one way or the other, because me or my Pits wouldn't have recognized him.

Dawg61
10-24-2018, 07:34 AM
If Chad busted in my house, he would first have to get by 2 pretty good sized Pit Bulls who don't take kindly to visitors they don't know. And had he gotten past them (which I doubt), then I keep a loaded semi auto 12 ga shotgun close by and would have used it instantly to protect my wife and I. Chad would most likely be dead one way or the other, because me or my Pits wouldn't have recognized him.

Would always make for a good family holiday conversation for life. "Hey wife and infant son (whose now grown up). Remember that time I committed manslaughter on the unarmed totally wasted guy in the living room right in front of your faces? Then remember the twenty years of therapy I've had to pay for the both of you to hopefully let you be able to deal with your father killing someone right in front of you? Good times."

BeardoMSU
10-24-2018, 08:07 AM
Would always make for a good family holiday conversation for life. "Hey wife and infant son (whose now grown up). Remember that time I committed manslaughter on the unarmed totally wasted guy in the living room right in front of your faces? Then remember the twenty years of therapy I've had to pay for the both of you to hopefully let you be able to deal with your father killing someone right in front of you? Good times."

And...

"I'm sorry the peroxide burned your eyes when I was trying to wash that man's blood and bone fragments off you"**

defiantdog
10-24-2018, 08:12 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/denver-broncos-qb-chad-kelly-arrested-for-trespassing-polcie-say

Now with more mugshot.
I don't think eyes are supposed to be that offset of each other

somebodyshotmypaw
10-24-2018, 08:15 AM

I wouldn't consider shooting a stranger who enters your home unlawfully and without notice at 1:00 AM manslaughter. The homeowner has no idea what type of threat he presents, and can certainly assume that a threat exists.

Having said that, it sounds like Chad Kelly was just stoned and needs some real help.

Jack Lambert
10-24-2018, 08:16 AM
After reading this the dude needs helpl

https://www.westword.com/news/broncos-quarterback-chad-kelly-arrested-10931101

BrunswickDawg
10-24-2018, 09:01 AM
I know we all like to cast stones and make judgments, but I really feel for this family in Denver.
I mean, if this guy walked into my house, I really don't know how I would react. My rocky road ice cream supply would be in danger - and that would be concerning.
And, of course he was mumbling incoherently. His mom dropped him on his head as a baby and he was chained in the basement in until Chunk and those Goobers freed him.
It's really sad that his talent as a swashbuckler will go to waste now.

http://cdn.junglecreations.com/wp/viralthread/2018/02/Sloth-Featured-Image-1.jpg

BeardoMSU
10-24-2018, 09:07 AM
I know we all like to cast stones and make judgments, but I really feel for this family in Denver.
I mean, if this guy walked into my house, I really don't know how I would react. My rocky road ice cream supply would be in danger - and that would be concerning.
And, of course he was mumbling incoherently. His mom dropped him on his head as a baby and he was chained in the basement in until Chunk and those Goobers freed him.
It's really sad that his talent as a swashbuckler will go to waste now.

http://cdn.junglecreations.com/wp/viralthread/2018/02/Sloth-Featured-Image-1.jpg

S is for "Swag!"
https://media.giphy.com/media/vJOw1O2I12O0U/giphy.gif

yjnkdawg
10-24-2018, 10:16 AM
If this has already been posted, my apologies.

A Denver Bronco reporter said that John Elway was furious when he heard this. He said that Denver went out on a limb to take Chad with all his off the field and on the field issues. They weren't to high on Chad to start with The reporter said that Jim Kelly, his uncle, called Elway personally and vouched (begged probably) for Chad to get him on the Bronco team, initially. I doubt Jim Kelly can bail him out of this one. I imagine this ends his supposedly NFL career.

Cloak
10-24-2018, 10:19 AM
Broncos have released him

BeardoMSU
10-24-2018, 10:28 AM
Broncos have released him

Yep. Also being reported he was in a physical altercation with a guest at the party and the hired security.

BiscuitEater
10-24-2018, 10:33 AM
It's equivalent to a DUI as far as punishment goes. Pay a fine and move on. This won't mean shit.

NOPE .. Broncos release QB Chad Kelly after arrest for criminal trespassing.

Which idiot team will take a chance on him now?

BiscuitEater
10-24-2018, 10:36 AM
They weren't to high on Chad to start with The reporter said that Jim Kelly, his uncle, called Elway personally and vouched (begged probably) for Chad to get him on the Bronco team, initially. I doubt Jim Kelly can bail him out of this one.

BINGO .. Jim Kelly and 'Uncle Jim Kelly mystic' has kept Chad from EVER having to be responsible for ANY of his actions. Sad but he TOAST!

Commercecomet24
10-24-2018, 10:36 AM
People think they're doing these kids a favor by letting them slide on things instead of making them suffer consequences, when in fact they're enabling them to keep getting into trouble. Chad learned early he could do whatever he wanted and someone would always bail him out. It happens all to frequently now.It's tragic and sad.

fishwater99
10-24-2018, 10:38 AM
BINGO .. Jim Kelly and 'Uncle Jim Kelly mystic' has kept Chad from EVER having to be responsible for ANY of his actions. Sad but he TOAST!

yep.. He gone...

Martianlander
10-24-2018, 10:52 AM
NOPE .. Broncos release QB Chad Kelly after arrest for criminal trespassing.

Which idiot team will take a chance on him now?

Probably land with new offensive co-ordinator by the name of Freeze. No * intended.
As far as the NFL, I agree with your post.

Dawg61
10-24-2018, 11:02 AM
Watch the NY Giants or Buffalo pick him up now. Chad grew up in Buffalo, his uncle Jim is the hero of that city, they just had to start Derek Anderson while Allen is hurt and Jim can help keep him outta trouble while he lives with him. NY has two Ole Miss players on offense, Eli and Evan Engram as the starting TE. While one Ole Miss QB is nearing and end they can bring in another to learn from him.

BeardoMSU
10-24-2018, 11:35 AM
Watch the NY Giants or Buffalo pick him up now. Chad grew up in Buffalo, his uncle Jim is the hero of that city, they just had to start Derek Anderson while Allen is hurt and Jim can help keep him outta trouble while he lives with him. NY has two Ole Miss players on offense, Eli and Evan Engram as the starting TE. While one Ole Miss QB is nearing and end they can bring in another to learn from him.

Something tells me he's done, tbh...there's only so much headache one player is worth, and he is what he is...

Dawg61
10-24-2018, 11:54 AM
Something tells me he's done, tbh...there's only so much headache one player is worth, and he is what he is...

Idk reports before this were that he was impressing with the Broncos and all the local fans wanted him to start over Keenum. If Buffalo or NY won't give him a shot I agree he's probably done.

Doggie_Style
10-24-2018, 12:28 PM

Chad's problems are far greater than not having an NFL job...he's got to prove that he can function as a productive person before anyone will touch him

fishwater99
10-24-2018, 12:32 PM
Idk reports before this were that he was impressing with the Broncos and all the local fans wanted him to start over Keenum. If Buffalo or NY won't give him a shot I agree he's probably done.

He was very close to playing tome here in Denver. Fans were chanting his name and booing Keenum in the last few games.

KOdawg1
10-24-2018, 12:38 PM
Shame. He had a lot of talent in that right arm. In between the ears, not so much..

yjnkdawg
10-24-2018, 01:03 PM
I imagine that there was some things that went on while Kelly was at OM that the media nor the general public knew about. He always knew that he would get bailed out, so no big risk. Then he does something to make his boss , John Elway, look bad, and who Elway took a big risk on, and now Unc Jim can't help him. That bridge was burned.

Pit Bull
10-24-2018, 02:21 PM

No Manslaughter......totally self defense. I wouldn't have done one second of jail time. Everybody has the right to shoot and kill an unknown invader into your house.

somebodyshotmypaw
10-24-2018, 06:21 PM
No Manslaughter......totally self defense. I wouldn't have done one second of jail time. Everybody has the right to shoot and kill an unknown invader into your house.

Dawg61 thinks the Seal team that killed Osama Bin Laden should do life sentences in Leavenworth. Don't pay attention to him.

Dawg61
10-24-2018, 07:35 PM

I didn't say you'd serve a second of jail time for justifiable manslaughter. You and your family that witnessed it would just have to live with their father killing an unarmed inebriated man in their living room and any ripple effects from it. Like the fear that someone from the Kelly family is gonna gun you down when you're walking your pitbulls.

Dawg61
10-24-2018, 07:36 PM
Dawg61 thinks the Seal team that killed Osama Bin Laden should do life sentences in Leavenworth. Don't pay attention to him.

Uncalled for. I expect nothing less from you.

TUSK
10-24-2018, 11:44 PM
I didn't say you'd serve a second of jail time for justifiable manslaughter. You and your family that witnessed it would just have to live with their father killing an unarmed inebriated man in their living room and any ripple effects from it. Like the fear that someone from the Kelly family is gonna gun you down when you're walking your pitbulls.

Jesus.

somebodyshotmypaw
10-25-2018, 06:28 AM
Uncalled for. I expect nothing less from you.

If you are going to constantly dish it out, then learn to take it.

Dawg61
10-25-2018, 11:36 AM
If you are going to constantly dish it out, then learn to take it.

I don't remember talking to you in this thread once before you butted in so where's the dish I served to you again exactly? You sitting on the ledge taking pot shots. I don't think the State fan base would take it so well if Ole Miss fans were saying they'd kill Dak Prescott if he mistakenly came into their home unarmed and totally inebriated.

TStationDawg
10-25-2018, 11:50 AM
I don't remember talking to you in this thread once before you butted in so where's the dish I served to you again exactly? You sitting on the ledge taking pot shots. I don't think the State fan base would take it so well if Ole Miss fans were saying they'd kill Dak Prescott if he mistakenly came into their home unarmed and totally inebriated.

Jump to conclusions much? Ok- first off- I didn't say I would "Kill Chad Kelly" or any person that broke into my home....I meant I'd protect my family. Second, I didn't say I'd use a gun- you assumed that. All I was referring to is I wouldn't use a vacuum pipe with plastic parts. I'd most likely use my sons -5 aluminum bat, which is always within arm reach after ball practice. Guess what- I'm 6/5 250. That may not end well for the intruder. Hence my "talking to God" comment....

And finally, if Dak (or anyone else) was "mistakenly", as you put it, totally inebriated (like it wasn't HIS choice) and "wandered" into my home- well, when it comes to my home and protecting my family, your line of work and choice of school are not in the forefront of mind when you sit down next to my kid. I'm removing you, by whatever means necessary.

I also posted earlier in the thread that it was a shame he was wasting his God given talent (I also referenced State folks in that same sentence btw). So don't make this about Ole Miss hatred, etc. Point is, you do stupid things that infringe on others, don't be surprised when the price is more than you were anticipating. Like Commerce said, he's lucky. It could've ended much differently. I agreed, and that is the only point I was making.

Martianlander
10-25-2018, 12:05 PM
Not Chef RyanNot Chef Ryanyesterday

Homeowners in the area have been encouraged to place end zones in their front yards to prevent other Broncos players from entering their homes
-----------------

Saw this post from Not Chef Ryan after one of the articles on Kelly.