PDA

View Full Version : If something goes down, Why not go get

Cowbell
10-22-2018, 01:17 PM
Hugh Freezes and try to keep Schoop on board. Honestly, he?s my first call. Boy at the fun that would be....

Liverpooldawg
10-22-2018, 01:18 PM
No.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-22-2018, 01:21 PM
The SEC wouldn’t let Saban hire Hugh... that should tell you all you need to know.

Dawgfan77
10-22-2018, 01:40 PM
I?d rather have bill Clark, Neal Brown, or Seth Litrell than Hugh

MadDawg
10-22-2018, 01:56 PM
Hugh Freezes and try to keep Schoop on board. Honestly, he?s my first call. Boy at the fun that would be....

I think I'd rather just suck that stoop so low as to get that piece of shit.

tcdog70
10-22-2018, 02:29 PM
please-just shut up.

Doggie_Style
10-22-2018, 02:32 PM

Stingray is that you?

TrapGame
10-22-2018, 02:42 PM
Hell to the No.

yjnkdawg
10-22-2018, 03:18 PM
He wouldn't want to come here, but if some strange reason he did. The answer is NO NO NO NO NO and more NO's!!!

ZedFedder
10-22-2018, 03:51 PM
Wut

somebodyshotmypaw
10-22-2018, 03:52 PM
No, no, and no. There is no worse human being than Hugh Freeze. I bleed maroon, but I would have a hard time supporting our football program with a man like that in charge. He's worse than you know.

edited to add: I would take Brewer, Tuberville, Cutcliffe, Orgeron, Nutt, or Luke over Hugh Freeze.

stalkingpoon
10-22-2018, 04:11 PM
I'm with you. I'd take Freeze in a heartbeat.

yjnkdawg
10-22-2018, 04:12 PM
If you think that Dr. Keenum would approve hiring Freeze, even if (for example only) Cohen wanted him, then I have some ocean front property in Colorado for sale.

louisvilledawg
10-22-2018, 04:12 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Ki2obCyAQS5WhFe/giphy.gif

MetEdDawg
10-22-2018, 04:19 PM
The fact some of you would do this tells me all I need to know about some in this fan base. Short sighted, ill informed, and void of situational understanding.

KOdawg1
10-22-2018, 04:25 PM
Oh God, some of ya'll are serious.

I thought it was a joke..

Cooterpoot
10-22-2018, 04:31 PM
Solid attempt but blatant.

War Machine Dawg
10-22-2018, 04:38 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQam1jLOl1wQap2yxgwI-OfUSWB_8crnpcgxp1XH2qaDiZpFlmDAA

Cowbell
10-22-2018, 05:17 PM
I was only half joking. Im not stupid enough to believe that we would actually even consider it. But, anything is better than what we have had to watch lately on offense.

But I do think it would be fun. Unlike many on this board, I don't think Hugh is a POS. He isn't completely innocent, but the guy was used as a scapegoat by Bjork even though few really know the full details. He was made to take the fall for what the talking heads were doing.

I've had 3 immediate family members play for OM and I hate that place worst than anyone on this board. There is nothing that would set that fanbase afire more than to have us beat them and Saban with the guy that the "fans" think put them on probation.

Pit Bull
10-22-2018, 05:55 PM
Nothing's going down this year or next. Use some common sense.

Cowbell
10-22-2018, 06:10 PM

It?s an ?if?scenario, but I?m going to assume that second sentence was aimed at Morehead.

lastmajordog
10-22-2018, 06:11 PM
I’m not familiar with what he did at his previous job, but he did field a competitive team (effort) his first year and took Mullen to the wood shed (was he job searching then too?). But it seems you have to have world class NFL POTENTIAL receivers and a decent QB for him to win large. Some NFL grade left tackles and I think he had some sho nuff def studs also for him to win like he did.

Really Clark?
10-22-2018, 08:15 PM

I agree with you about this year unless things get significantly worse and the program implodes. But if the offense doesn?t improve dramatically next year, he will not survive. Way too many who strongly backed Cohen and this hire are turning on him. Same offensive output with what is believed to be a step back with defense, 4 wins or less next year and he won?t survive. 5-6 wins may not make it if the offense is still poor.

Harrydawg
10-22-2018, 08:44 PM

This is stupid and you have lost credit for even posting this BS

Cowbell
10-22-2018, 09:36 PM
This is stupid and you have lost credit for even posting this BS

What?s so stupid about it? Go get the one guy that Nick Saban has been after himself. He will be a head coach in this league again and we will have to deal with him regardless.

Lighten up man. I?m having some fun with a hypothetical situation that I am well aware isn?t going to happen.

DownwardDawg
10-22-2018, 10:12 PM
Freeze would take the State job in a heartbeat. Too bad he’s a garbage human being. I wouldn’t want him near our program. Bring on Les Miles or Lane Kiffin!!!!

BB30
10-23-2018, 04:23 PM
Freeze would take the State job in a heartbeat. Too bad he’s a garbage human being. I wouldn’t want him near our program. Bring on Les Miles or Lane Kiffin!!!!

Can we stop with the Les Miles? If you are complaining about our current offensive production then Les Mile's name shouldn't be uttered.

He couldn't field a solid offense at LSU with tons of NFL talent at WR, RB, OL and even had 1 or 2 QBs that got some time in the league. He basically wasted what is probably the most talented running back to come through this conference in nearly a decade while also finding a way to waste several stud NFL receivers. The guy would be a terrible fit.

I_Spy
10-23-2018, 05:25 PM
I just think it would be fun. The rivalry we could have with LSU and Florida then would truly be fun games. Excitement even. But I do agree we would need a good OC and DC like we do now but stBility as a head coach, cohesion of a team and program. He loves to run and we are last in offense anyway. And he would win games.

I_Spy
10-23-2018, 05:26 PM
Maybe the retirement would revamp him, like Dans been revamped and showing off now

The dire straits talk
We?re on skid row talk

But I do understand what you mean of wanting to be ahead in the game too or more modern than smash mouth

I guess he was fired, rather than retired but still has an impressive record.
I’m not paid to make these decisions though so don’t worry.

DownwardDawg
10-23-2018, 07:45 PM
Can we stop with the Les Miles? If you are complaining about our current offensive production then Les Mile's name shouldn't be uttered.

He couldn't field a solid offense at LSU with tons of NFL talent at WR, RB, OL and even had 1 or 2 QBs that got some time in the league. He basically wasted what is probably the most talented running back to come through this conference in nearly a decade while also finding a way to waste several stud NFL receivers. The guy would be a terrible fit.

This team fits his offensive style.

Behrdawg
10-24-2018, 04:47 PM

You can't be serious