PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Standifer - Ole Miss Sophomore DB Dismissed from Team

Eric Nies Grind Time
10-16-2013, 11:10 AM
I guess they did not have any use for him after he got Treadwell to commit.

Okrastar1
10-16-2013, 11:13 AM
He had to have killed a guy? Or broken one of the Ten Commandments because that's not how they handle bad behavior in Oxfart, bad behavior gets you more playing time and "benefits"

CJDAWG85
10-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Did he play?

Political Hack
10-16-2013, 11:27 AM
1) they won't dismiss CJ or Brassell after 719 incidents, but they'll dismiss this guy even though he's never publicly embarrassed the program?

2) Treadwell is already on the team, so we don't need his best friend to help recruit him anymore.

Downright Christian of Freezus to give this young man so many chances before teaching him a lifelong lesson.****

CadaverDawg
10-16-2013, 11:36 AM
This is all for show. Cut a guy that doesnt play so it will give people the impression that you dont tolerate abything. Nobody is buying that shit Freeze

blacklistedbully
10-16-2013, 11:38 AM
Casualty of "gaygate"?

Op4isabitch
10-16-2013, 11:47 AM
Word on the street is that he was the guy in the stands yelling naughty things at Freeze after the game.**

blacklistedbully
10-16-2013, 11:56 AM
What really happened? Haven't seen anything other than this thread on the subject.

MzTerry
10-16-2013, 11:56 AM

What're y'all talking about this guy had a ton of offers? I looked at his recruiting profile expecting him to have one offer. They don't have a lot of talent at cornerback, I guess Koolio is coming along nicely out there**

starkvegasdawg
10-16-2013, 12:08 PM
What really happened? Haven't seen anything other than this thread on the subject.

Wonder if he was with that WR from OU that got caught yanking it in public and arrested.

RBritt
10-16-2013, 01:05 PM
Maybe he'll be the rat like the SMU lb who made the feces hit the fan for the Mustangs.

starkvegasdawg
10-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Maybe he'll be the rat like the SMU lb who made the feces hit the fan for the Mustangs.

So it's coming, maybe?

deltadawg99
10-16-2013, 02:06 PM
You have to take the offer list, especially with somebody that signs with OM, with a grain of salt. A kid can say that every D1 school in the country has offered and since coaches can't talk about specific recruits, it can't be confirmed or denied. Ole Yancy has a tendency to inflate the offer list a bit.

It's a win win for them. He'll end up being the scape goat for the gay slur incident and Treadwel is already on campus.

It would be fantastic if he threw OM under the bus and had some actual proof that would get them in trouble, but who knows if that would actually happen or not.

Isn't there supposidely some attorney in the Chicago area that has been doing some recruiting for OM in the last few years? Supposidely had a hand with getting the 4* DE in a few years ago, Standifer and Treadwell.

FlabLoser
10-16-2013, 02:10 PM

Is this Treadwell's former HS teammate?

dawgindothan
10-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Isn't there supposidely some attorney in the Chicago area that has been doing some recruiting for OM in the last few years? Supposidely had a hand with getting the 4* DE in a few years ago, Standifer and Treadwell.

Not only this, but I heard there's a bear lawyer in the Dallas area who is responsible for delivering Kincade their QB signee and is trying to deliver a couple of more players in this year's class. The bearz probably have boosters strategically placed throughout the U.S. for this specific purpose.