PDA

View Full Version : Attendance

msstate7
10-22-2018, 06:57 AM
I think this week will be a decent crowd. If we lose this one though, la tech and ark will be beyond pitiful. Cohen probably not sleeping well at all if aTm wins

Coursesuper
10-22-2018, 07:10 AM
I think this week will be a decent crowd. If we lose this one though, la tech and ark will be beyond pitiful. Cohen probably not sleeping well at all if aTm wins

He shouldn't be sleeping well now. At this point the season and his football coaching hire look like a catastrophe.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-22-2018, 07:29 AM
JoMo is a make or break for John Cohen.....if things don’t improve, he might could get a job coaching baseball at Wallace State...He had the blueprint laid out for him on how to run an ADept by two of the best in the business.... but instead he is going the LT route.

DogsofAnarchy
10-22-2018, 07:36 AM

Bullshit....There is going to more than 60,000 at all those games. MSU fans will keep supporting our team.

msstate7
10-22-2018, 07:43 AM
Bullshit....There is going to more than 60,000 at all those games. MSU fans will keep supporting our team.

Ok. There was 54k at SFA and 56k for ULL. Tix for aTm on stubhub are $26. Tix for LA tech are $6. Tix for ark are $15. I will bet you $100 we don't break 60k for ark or la tech

Doggie_Style
10-22-2018, 08:22 AM

some will but I'm selling my seats for A&M and may sell the rest if I can.....not worth the $1000+ per game to travel to endure that shitshow

RougeDawg
10-22-2018, 08:26 AM
Ok. There was 54k at SFA and 56k for ULL. Tix for aTm on stubhub are $26. Tix for LA tech are $6. Tix for ark are $15. I will bet you $100 we don't break 60k for ark or la tech

Going to be a slim crowd for sure. Most of us in my boat are debating going back to any games. A 9-10 hour round trip and shitty lodging situation around the golden triangle make football games a task much like a job. It would be one thing if our coaching staff was putting them in position to be successful. Why would anyone brush rprised if the fans start showing the same efforts as SloMo and the offensive staff? Half ass efforts will result in half full stadiums. Just look a little north of us. And their team has nowhere near the potential of this 2018 MSU team. That why most of us are done with this team.

wild_dawg
10-22-2018, 09:02 AM
I'll be at all of the remaining games regardless of the result. I'd guess 58-60k on Saturday. Attendance will keep up with a win Saturday but will fall to around 45k-50k with a loss. If I remember correctly the price for Auburn tickets on StubHub went all the way down to $6. Not sure where it was the Monday of game week though.

msstate7
10-22-2018, 09:05 AM
I'll be at all of the remaining games regardless of the result. I'd guess 58-60k on Saturday. Attendance will keep up with a win Saturday but will fall to around 45k-50k with a loss. If I remember correctly the price for Auburn tickets on StubHub went all the way down to $6. Not sure where it was the Monday of game week though.

I think we push 60k this week for sure bc I think we have some help from aTm; their fanbase is energized. We won't get help vs la tech and ark

Cooterpoot
10-22-2018, 09:09 AM
This will be the last week we break 50,000 if we lose. It's going to get some kind of ugly if that happens.

parabrave
10-22-2018, 09:33 AM
Well this week we need to let the Aggie fans what to wear. Either Maroon or white.

testuser
10-22-2018, 10:33 AM
When a club level ticket sells here for $100 or less it will be time to panic about attendance. Not there yet.

Maroonthirteen
10-22-2018, 10:42 AM
The arkansas game crowd will be pitiful because of hunting season. And they don?t bring many fans.

Bothrops
10-22-2018, 12:50 PM
The arkansas game crowd will be pitiful because of hunting season. And they don?t bring many fans.

If we can win this weekend and beat LaTech it won't. Six wins going into the last home game will bring a good crowd.

Lord McBuckethead
10-22-2018, 04:27 PM
Cohen's fine. Season tickets have already been sold. They will hype up this train again prior to the start of next year. People will fold and buy them again.
The real pressure will start to come from businesses in town. They already have issue with the lost revenue of all games being night games.

MagicDawg
10-22-2018, 04:31 PM
I'll be at homecoming. If we back into a bowl game somehow, I'll be at that because I expect I won't get another chance for a while.

Political Hack
10-22-2018, 06:00 PM
I was a big Cohen supporter, but he got blindsided by the grasshopper and quasimodo and then hired what appears to be a bust. If baseball goes south, I think the writing is on the wall.

Matty Dispatch
10-23-2018, 08:40 AM

There's been 60K+ only 4 times since Dak left. Ain't no way there's 60K there for LA Tech & Arky win or lose vs. A&M. One is a non-conference game, the other day is hunting season. Tickets sold won't exceed 55K, and butts in the seats won't exceed 50K.

Ezsoil
10-23-2018, 09:35 AM
I'm coming to all the games especially the La Tech and Arky games as they will be sandwiched by basketball games...

msstate7
10-23-2018, 09:36 AM
I'm coming to all the games especially the La Tech and Arky games as they will be sandwiched by basketball games...

Excellent point.