PDA

View Full Version : Just back from LSU....there is no way to sugarcoat this shitshow.....

99jc
10-21-2018, 08:18 PM
Sly Moorhead is not an SEC coach anyone who thinks so has shit for brains. Anyone who thinks that Schroeder or what ever the hell his name is will turn this around is a 17ing moron. This program will be set back years if Cohen doesn't ball up and send his ass packing. We will win 1-2 more games and Ole Miss will beat us. The truth hurts but this hire was a total disaster.

GreenheadDawg
10-21-2018, 08:22 PM
Yep. We all make mistakes. Learn from them and move on. Fire his ass and try again

HoopsDawg
10-21-2018, 08:59 PM
I think our D is so strong that we will win 3 more games which will keep SLO-mo around for 1 more year. It's a shame bc this is a great year to look for a new HC bc I don't see any changes in the SEC.

BuckyIsAB****
10-21-2018, 09:42 PM
I think our D is so strong that we will win 3 more games which will keep SLO-mo around for 1 more year. It's a shame bc this is a great year to look for a new HC bc I don't see any changes in the SEC.

If we lose to La Tech, Arkansas, or OM he should be fired

HoopsDawg
10-21-2018, 09:46 PM

Agree 100%.

DownwardDawg
10-21-2018, 10:11 PM

We are going to lose to ole miss. I’ve accepted it.

yjnkdawg
10-21-2018, 10:17 PM
We are going to lose to ole miss. I?ve accepted it.

5-0 has not looked good against good SEC defenses, and ARK should have beat OM but blew it. But, yeah, you are probably right. Our defense will be wore out by then from all our offensive 3 and outs, unless we have a drastic turn around in our offensive scoring production (dreaming).

TrapGame
10-21-2018, 10:21 PM

If we lose to om he should be fired. This season is a disaster even for a first year head coach.

TUSK
10-21-2018, 10:50 PM
Dudes... Y'all could line up trips to the wide side, TE to short side and run off tackle 65 times vs OM and win 42-35... Oh, and you could tell them what you were going to do each play and still do it.

Y'all'd only need to get one defensive "3 & out" to beat em... They are slow, but they can't tackle.

Mobile Bay
10-21-2018, 11:05 PM
STFU and GTFO we don't give a damn about a bammer here. Eat shit and die.

Dawg61
10-21-2018, 11:11 PM
If SloMo doesn't bench Fitz and we don't make a bowl game with Key he should be fired. Other than that I'm giving him next year. I think a lot of y'all are underestimating Keytaon Thompson and he's gonna save Joe's job for him.

yjnkdawg
10-21-2018, 11:13 PM

TUSK has been a member here a lot longer than you have. He ain't going anywhere. So relax.

Commercecomet24
10-21-2018, 11:16 PM
Dudes... Y'all could line up trips to the wide side, TE to short side and run off tackle 65 times vs OM and win 42-35... Oh, and you could tell them what you were going to do each play and still do it.

Y'all'd only need to get one defensive "3 & out" to beat em... They are slow, but they can't tackle.

You are correct, sir.

TUSK
10-21-2018, 11:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MgtuAZQ.mp4

BuckyIsAB****
10-21-2018, 11:39 PM

They are one of the worst teams in the league. Maybe the worst. They are lucky Arky choked away that game or they would go 0-8 in the SEC. Vandy and South Carolina are better than them

BuckyIsAB****
10-21-2018, 11:40 PM
If SloMo doesn't bench Fitz and we don't make a bowl game with Key he should be fired. Other than that I'm giving him next year. I think a lot of y'all are underestimating Keytaon Thompson and he's gonna save Joe's job for him.

Bold take here

WSOPdawg
10-22-2018, 08:39 AM

Damn, Mobile Bay. What are we, 15 years old?

Tusk practically bleeds maroon and has long been "accepted" in the ED family regardless of and respected for his Bama preferences. Get a 17'n grip!!!

MadDawg
10-22-2018, 09:07 AM

Yep. No question. We will probably be up 17-3 in the 4th quarter and then we will give up 3 50+ yard bomb TDs when our defense is tired from playing 75% of the game. 24-17 loss.

shannondawg
10-22-2018, 09:18 AM
Nobody has asked my opinion but if they did I would say "This shit ain't working "
\

parabrave
10-22-2018, 09:20 AM
Yep. No question. We will probably be up 17-3 in the 4th quarter and then we will give up 3 50+ yard bomb TDs when our defense is tired from playing 75% of the game. 24-17 loss.

well you are making an assumption that we will score 17 pts.

Lord McBuckethead
10-22-2018, 11:03 AM

I agree, everyone is underestimating KT's abilities. If we gave him the last 5 games, he will be showing out by the season's end. Give him a super long leash. Fitz only to come in for wrinkles to the playbook from here on out. Give KT 98% of the snaps. It will pay off for the entire team and by the end of game 5 he will be comfortable in the scheme and the SEC. Mark it.

Dude is a winner and and a heck of an athletic quarterback. He will give us a better shot to thrive. He went through the entire spring with Moorhead too. I still believe our team would be 1 game better in the win column today if he played every game this season.

Jarius
10-22-2018, 11:11 AM
Our offense will look great against ole miss. We play well against G5 talented defenses. We beat the Auburn team that just skull drug ole miss. Barring another 5 turnover game we are gonna beat them.