PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Skins' got tired of Dak & Zeke.....

Pit Bull
10-21-2018, 04:29 PM
....shredding their defense by running and scrambling. Best way to improve your Pro team......go draft some BAMA players.....ANY BAMA players! Appears they have added Jon Allen and Daron Payne to their DL along with Preston Smith of MSU. Quite a formidable front now for Washington. Zeke has what?.....8 yds on 8 carries and Dak almost got a concussion!! Damn Tusk did this I know....he must be a closet Redskins fan! Truth be known......every NFL team out there should try to draft any and every BAMA player every year. Wouldn't surprise me to see Tua in a Skins uniform soon too!

msstate7
10-21-2018, 04:31 PM
My saints hung 43 on the skins 2 weeks ago

Pit Bull
10-21-2018, 04:36 PM

Dak TD pass!!….great move by Dallas WR to get wide open.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-21-2018, 04:36 PM
....shredding their defense by running and scrambling. Best way to improve your Pro team......go draft some BAMA players.....ANY BAMA players! Appears they have added Jon Allen and Daron Payne to their DL along with Preston Smith of MSU. Quite a formidable front now for Washington. Zeke has what?.....8 yds on 8 carries and Dak almost got a concussion!! Damn Tusk did this I know....he must be a closet Redskins fan! Truth be known......every NFL team out there should try to draft any and every BAMA player every year. Wouldn't surprise me to see Tua in a Skins uniform soon too!

Touchdown Dak to Gallup. And you look like a fool yet again!

Pit Bull
10-21-2018, 04:37 PM

Nawlins' must be mighty good then!

Commercecomet24
10-21-2018, 04:37 PM
Dak baby!!!

msstate7
10-21-2018, 04:38 PM
Nawlins' must be mighty good then!

We have a decent QB

Pit Bull
10-21-2018, 04:38 PM

Damn....cant learn 17 pussies nuttin' honey. Tell yo fool ho at home hi!

BeardoMSU
10-21-2018, 04:40 PM
Dak baby!!!

Yeah!

TUSK
10-21-2018, 04:47 PM

Skins & Ravens have 6 Bammers each... and the Jags have 5, I think....

Percho
10-21-2018, 05:58 PM
Play calling By Dallas is as bad as MSU. You have EE you run him until his tongue drags, Esp on the road.

Cooterpoot
10-21-2018, 05:59 PM
Dallas can’t win on the road

maroonmania
10-21-2018, 07:06 PM
The game was ultimately decided on a 5 yard snap infraction, which on replay, I never saw. Turned a 47 yard FG into a 52 yard that bounced off the upright yet would have been good from either 42 or 47 yards had the penalty been called the other way given Washington defense came across the line and made contact. Dak and Dallas always seem to have something happen negatively in a close game that prevents them from winning. Dak led 2 good drives though to end the game.

parabrave
10-21-2018, 08:23 PM
The game was ultimately decided on a 5 yard snap infraction, which on replay, I never saw. Turned a 47 yard FG into a 52 yard that bounced off the upright yet would have been good from either 42 or 47 yards had the penalty been called the other way given Washington defense came across the line and made contact. Dak and Dallas always seem to have something happen negatively in a close game that prevents them from winning. Dak led 2 good drives though to end the game.

Dam Blue Jerseys,

BeardoMSU
10-21-2018, 08:46 PM
Play calling By Dallas is as bad as MSU. You have EE you run him until his tongue drags, Esp on the road.

That's an easy thing to say, but the reality was Wash's D was playing the run super hard. Zeke was getting nothing. Dak is the reason they had a chance.

MaroonFlounder
10-21-2018, 08:54 PM
Dan Bailey woulda made that kick.

LC Dawg
10-21-2018, 10:13 PM
I'm a Saints fan but I like to see Mississippi State players have success in the NFL so hats off to Preston Smith for his td in the Redskins win over Dallas.

RougeDawg
10-22-2018, 11:28 AM
Play calling went full conservative after Dallas got in FG range. They could have taken 1-2 shots downfield and used entire field with the timeout left. Instead they run the ball, pick up 4 years and have a questionable snap infraction. Lose game.

Lord McBuckethead
10-22-2018, 04:32 PM

Not against a BAMA guy nor was it by running the ball. His original statement holds.