PDA

View Full Version : State -2.5

msstate7
10-21-2018, 03:59 PM
I realize we will be home, but I'm not so sure. Convince me why I shouldn't go load up on aTm

dawgday166
10-21-2018, 04:01 PM
I realize we will be home, but I'm not so sure. Convince me why I shouldn't go load up on aTm

I'm thinking about it. And anyone that says we ain't getting respect in the future need to remember this year. We've gotten way more than we deserve as at team. Any the D has gotten is well deserved tho.

TrapGame
10-21-2018, 04:03 PM
Jimbo by 2 tds.

I have no faith in Joe or Fitz. Our D gets hung out to dry.

Dawgology
10-21-2018, 04:05 PM
Load up. I’m thinking about mortgaging my house on that one. MSU will lose by 2 td’s...one being a pick 6

bluelightstar
10-21-2018, 04:05 PM
This team falls apart on Saturday and loses big on Saturday if Fitz is the starter

DownwardDawg
10-21-2018, 04:28 PM
Lmao!!!!! They gonna blow us out. Croomhead will try the same offense. It’s obviously all he knows.

DownwardDawg
10-21-2018, 04:29 PM
Lmao!!!!! They gonna blow us out. Croomhead will try the same offense. It?s obviously all he knows.

MarketingBully
10-21-2018, 04:57 PM
You guys really suck man. You just do.

Political Hack
10-21-2018, 05:10 PM
It's going to get ugly Saturday. This is the worst it's been in a decade. Our offense is pathetic. When the horn blows Saturday night there are going to be a lot of fans who don't return to Starkville until 2019.

parabrave
10-21-2018, 05:11 PM

depends if he takes his coaching pills this week. Shoop should shove them down his throat monday.

StarkVegasSteve
10-21-2018, 05:25 PM
This team falls apart on Saturday and loses big on Saturday if Fitz is the starter

THIS. I don't feel like this team has any confidence left with Fitz at the QB position. You could see it Saturday night with our receivers. They were constantly throwing their hands up in disgust when Fitz wouldn't see them wide 17'n open.

Coursesuper
10-21-2018, 05:33 PM
You guys really suck man. You just do.

Let's see, we can't complete a pass that's not a swing or a 3 yard out, without giving it to the team in the other color shirts. We are playing statistically the best rush defense in our league. They are going to line up in 8 and 9 man fronts and play man and man free all night and dare us to beat them with Fitz arm.

We are going to put our defense in short field situations and leave them on the field most of the game per usual. They will bend but not collapse and will give up enough points like last night to put it out of reach (12 points) for our offense.

Sound familiar.

MarketingBully
10-21-2018, 05:35 PM
THIS. I don't feel like this team has any confidence left with Fitz at the QB position. You could see it Saturday night with our receivers. They were constantly throwing their hands up in disgust when Fitz wouldn't see them wide 17'n open.

But according to some on here WR can’t get open or separation even though there were dozens of examples of wide receivers wide open Fitz just didn’t see.

MarketingBully
10-21-2018, 05:37 PM
Let's see, we can't complete a pass that's not a swing or a 3 yard out, without giving it to the team in the other color shirts. We are playing statistically the best rush defense in our league. They are going to line up in 8 and 9 man fronts and play man and man free all night and dare us to beat them with Fitz arm.

We are going to put our defense in short field situations and leave them on the field most of the game per usual. They will bend but not collapse and will give up enough points like last night to put it out of reach (12 points) for our offense.

Sound familiar.

Last night Fitz couldn’t even complete a swing pass or 3 yard out period.

starkvegasdawg
10-21-2018, 05:56 PM
Last night Fitz couldn’t even complete a swing pass or 3 yard out period.

Well, that's not completely accurate. He completed them. They were just to people in white shirts.

MarketingBully
10-21-2018, 05:58 PM
Well, that's not completely accurate. He completed them. They were just to people in white shirts.

lol, touch

War Machine Dawg
10-21-2018, 06:26 PM
Put the house, the farm, the kids and anything else of value on aTm. They win easily. We can't move the ball or score. I'd be surprised if we don't see KT this week, but I have no faith that will see us make any significant improvement offensively. The problem is the guy on the sideline wearing the headset.

War Machine Dawg
10-21-2018, 06:28 PM
It's going to get ugly Saturday. This is the worst it's been in a decade. Our offense is pathetic. When the horn blows Saturday night there are going to be a lot of fans who don't return to Starkville until 2019.

You think we'll fire Moorhead after the season? Because that's the only way anyone is coming back to Starkville in 2019. The guy has completely lost the fan base.

Coursesuper
10-21-2018, 06:55 PM
You think we'll fire Moorhead after the season? Because that's the only way anyone is coming back to Starkville in 2019. The guy has completely lost the fan base.

I wish I could happen but I don't feel like it will. The last thing that those that made the hire in the first place wan to do is to admit they were wrong so soon. So I think that this train wreck will get two more years.

Political Hack
10-21-2018, 07:00 PM

If he gets embarrassed by Ole Miss and we miss a bowl game, he'll probably get fired. Other than that, I think he'll get year 2. Typically, I'd agree that you can't can a coach after 1 season, but we handed him an absolutely loaded roster on defense along with the SEC's all time rushing leader at QB, a 1,000 yard rusher, and a human highlight reel in Kylin Hill. He has the pieces he needs to be successful now.

msstate7
10-21-2018, 07:01 PM
Other games...
Georgia -7 vs Florida
Kentucky vs mizzou -7
Vandy vs ark -1.5
Our line at -3 now

parabrave
10-21-2018, 08:16 PM
Arky -1.5 doesn't sound bad.

TUSK
10-21-2018, 08:31 PM
Other games...
Georgia -7 vs Florida
Kentucky vs mizzou -7
Vandy vs ark -1.5
Our line at -3 now
L8U +14 vs Bammer

Added L8U/Bammer

Dawg61
10-21-2018, 08:41 PM
Careful loading up on sure bets with State. Rick Ray once beat Florida State and cost MSU fans thousands.

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-21-2018, 08:42 PM
Load up. I’m thinking about mortgaging my house on that one. MSU will lose by 2 td’s...one being a pick 6

Do it if you're bad

Dawgs31
10-21-2018, 08:44 PM
Careful loading up on sure bets with State. Rick Ray once beat Florida State and cost MSU fans thousands.

5 figures

ETA 5 figures for state fans in general. Not me. Just $50 here

dawgday166
10-21-2018, 08:58 PM
Added L8U/Bammer

That's the following week ... not this week.

TUSK
10-21-2018, 09:14 PM
That's the following week ... not this week.

Damn! MDL is gonna be mad at me for lookin' past Idle State....

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
10-21-2018, 10:33 PM
lol, touch

Touche

TUSK
10-21-2018, 10:44 PM
Touche', Touched, Too Shae?

Bothrops
10-22-2018, 12:15 AM
I'm not sure how the team will respond. I don't know how bad off the team is from a confidence standpoint now. Losing to LSU at DV should not destroy this team. A&M isn't the physical monster that is LSU, despite what the stats say.

A loss Saturday could mail it in for 2018, however. That could potentially mean 1-7 in the league if we are as unfortunate as in the past. I'm not sure if we can pass the ball against air at this point. We'll see.

parabrave
10-22-2018, 12:36 AM
Damn! MDL is gonna be mad at me for lookin' past Idle State....

Drop and give me 50 marine. Knock em out till I'm tired and them do situps while I smoke this stogie and sip on my Jim Beam.

TUSK
10-22-2018, 03:06 AM
Drop and give me 50 marine. Knock em out till I'm tired and them do situps while I smoke this stogie and sip on my Jim Beam.

"Fitty"???

you ladies need to tighten up... I'd knock that out whilst simultaneously smokin' said stogie and smashin' Jim,,,

friggin' Army....