PDA

View Full Version : The Key to our season....

DogsofAnarchy
10-21-2018, 11:23 AM
and this should be our goal going forward, is to some how make a damn bowl game. That is our measuring stick. I have been around when winning 5 games was the measuring stick. So some of you better circle the wagons and hope we can beat La Tech (They are coached well and playing better) and then win one out of two of Arky and OM. That?s realistically hoping. As far as our coaching hire, it?s been a bust so far but it?s up to JoMo to fix it or move along.

Coursesuper
10-21-2018, 11:33 AM
and this should be our goal going forward, is to some how make a damn bowl game. That is our measuring stick. I have been around when winning 5 games was the measuring stick. So some of you better circle the wagons and hope we can beat La Tech (They are coached well and playing better) and then win one out of two of Arky and OM. That?s realistically hoping. As far as our coaching hire, it?s been a bust so far but it?s up to JoMo to fix it or move along.

It’s actually sad to realize that’s our measurement for this season now, because the way things look now next year will be a 4 or 5 win team.

Pit Bull
10-21-2018, 02:29 PM
Go ahead and start checking on hotel reservations for either Birmingham, Shreveport, Memphis, or Nashville.

Coursesuper
10-21-2018, 02:32 PM
Go ahead and start checking on hotel reservations for either Birmingham, Shreveport, Memphis, or Nashville.

Nope, not happening, my back porch will do just fine.

Goldendawg
10-21-2018, 02:40 PM

You've got to be kidding. Not even worth the time and $ to go to any of the 100* also ran bowls and the season we should of had with an SEC type head coach.