PDA

View Full Version : Day After Thoughts

StarkVegasSteve
10-21-2018, 09:36 AM
1. If Moorhead continues to 17 up our offense he needs to go. He won't because you can't just fire a 1st year HC unless it's a scandal. But it's painfully obvious he's not and has never been the answer.

2. Fitz is not and has never been a passer. Dan dumbed down the offense to a level even Nick could understand it at and make the reads. Moorhead is trying to teach calculus to QB who needs to be learning Algebra 2.

3. I don't believe KT is the answer long term. I think we need to scour the damn country for a transfer QB. We're probably late to the Kelly Bryant and Jalen Hurts sweepstakes, but their's got to be a Gardner Minshew out there that can be a holdover for a year til we can get Schrader ready.

4. We might as well give up on getting any WR commits for a few years. No receiver in their right mind would want to come play for us right now. We don't pass and when we do our QB over/underthrows it and gives them no chance on it.

5. Our D is lights out phenomenal. We're beat by 50 last night if any other D outside of ours, Clemson, or Bama's is on the field.

6. Finally, if Cohen's football hire can 17 up talent like this, I'm scared to see what Lemonis will do to the baseball team. Cohen needs to go and we need to go find an actual AD who has a clue on how to run an athletic department.

7. 7-5 is probably the ceiling now. We just need to hope for the Liberty or Music City and get this god awful season over with.