PDA

View Full Version : Folks laughed at Jeremy Pruitt but ..

dawgday166
10-21-2018, 01:24 AM
I think there is a very high probability that if he were our coach ... we'd win no less than 10 games this year and probably 11 with this defense. Might would even smack Bama in the mouth just a little bit.

I know one thing ... we'd be tough on both sides of the ball for sure, not just on the defensive side.

Dawg61
10-21-2018, 01:27 AM
I think there is a very high probability that if he were our coach ... we'd win no less than 10 games this year and probably 11. Might would even smack Bama in the mouth just a little bit.

I know one thing ... we'd be tough on both sides of the ball for sure.

Pruitt has had one good game vs a very average Auburn team. There ain't a shot in hell he'd win 10 games with Fitz. 11 is just absurdity.

BuckyIsAB****
10-21-2018, 01:29 AM
They just gave up 58 to Bama at home and beat Auburn by less than we did. Now obviously he doesnt have the team we have and I think he will be a good coach. I like him but lets not jump to that conclusion yet.

We would be hellacious on defense I know that. Offensively we wouldnt have went through a spell where we threw it too much but idk if we'd be good on o or not.

dawgday166
10-21-2018, 01:29 AM
Pruitt has had one good game vs a very average Auburn team. There ain't a shot in hell he'd win 10 games with Fitz. 11 is just absurdity.

He inherited a crap fest dude. I think he gonna surprise you before it's all said and done with. I actually like the guy and think he'll build tough as nails teams.

dawgday166
10-21-2018, 01:31 AM
They just gave up 58 to Bama at home and beat Auburn by less than we did. Now obviously he doesnt have the team we have and I think he will be a good coach. I like him but lets not jump to that conclusion yet.

We would be hellacious on defense I know that. Offensively we wouldnt have went through a spell where we threw it too much but idk if we'd be good on o or not.

WHO DOESN'T give up 50+ to Bama ... c'mon mane!

And we'd be ramming the ball right down folks throat and picking and choosing when to pass and how to pass. With this D not many points are needed ... correct? And I think he and his OC could drum up about 21/game against anyone we play, including Bama.

Dawg61
10-21-2018, 01:36 AM
He inherited a crap fest dude. I think he gonna surprise you before it's all said and done with. I actually like the guy and think he'll build tough as nails teams.

Lot of Vols like him too but I think they just like how he talks. I don't doubt he'll build tough teams though. That's his M.O. but I think they'll be very boring on offense and be average in the win column for the next 4-5 years.

Bothrops
10-21-2018, 04:33 AM
I think there is a very high probability that if he were our coach ... we'd win no less than 10 games this year and probably 11 with this defense. Might would even smack Bama in the mouth just a little bit.

I know one thing ... we'd be tough on both sides of the ball for sure, not just on the defensive side.

I laughed. Thanks