https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=7vzETpYuV3A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWWhpMLihy8

Dawgology
10-20-2018, 11:18 PM
I don’t even care. Complete apathy.

But thanks for posting it. Just can’t stomach listening to the excuses

the_real_MSU_is_us
10-21-2018, 12:14 AM
Why the hell does JoMo sound like everything's fine? Has the attitude and tone of a guy coming off a 28-7 win over a G5 team- annoyed you didn't play better but not really concerned about it. He should be EMBARRASSED, instead he keeps acting like we're almost there.

For Fitz, he seems like he's overwhelmed. He's saying confident things but he seems shell shocked to me. Like the reality of the night hasn't set in. Or maybe he's just that arrogant to still feel positive after how bad he played.

dawgday166
10-21-2018, 12:15 AM
Why the hell does JoMo sound like everything's fine? Has the attitude and tone of a guy coming off a 28-7 win over a G5 team- annoyed you didn't play better but not really concerned about it. He should be EMBARRASSED, instead he keeps acting like we're almost there.

For Fitz, he seems like he's overwhelmed. He's saying confident things but he seems shell shocked to me. Like the reality of the night hasn't set in. Or maybe he's just that arrogant to still feel positive after how bad he played.

I didn't think Fitz sounded positive. Just was careful not to say anything negative. He can't man. He's the leader. He kept saying they have to keep working at it.

ETA: Fitz didn't really answer questions ... he deflected them.

BulldogBear
10-21-2018, 12:34 PM
At least once a week I want my #1s practicing against each other.... full speed.... full pads.... full contact.

Screw that only against the scrubs cap and no pads after season starts. That's Mickey Mouse Club crap and is the off the field version of playing not to lose.

BulldogBear
10-21-2018, 12:36 PM
At least once a week I want my #1s practicing against each other.... full speed.... full pads.... full contact.

Screw that only against the scrubs cap and no pads after season starts. That's Mickey Mouse Club crap and is the off the field version of playing not to lose.

Leroy Jenkins
10-21-2018, 12:42 PM

So nice had to say it twice?

3rdGen
10-21-2018, 01:21 PM
He keeps saying that he has to find a way to get Kylin and Aries in on more carries.... he has said it after every game that we lose.

HEY JOE!!! WALK THE TALK!!!!

TrapGame
10-21-2018, 01:24 PM
He keeps saying that he has to find a way to get Kylin and Aries in on more carries.... he has said it after every game that we lose.

Well, we could actually give them the ball and run.

He's lost as a duck in a snow storm.

CadaverDawg
10-21-2018, 01:46 PM
Dumb bastard acts like we just lost a preseason game. Fire this dipshit, he had no idea how much more of a big boy league the SEC is versus his precious Big10. Get the F out, you just wasted our best team ever...shit pisses me off. Walk your deer in headlights ass back to the Northeast

BeastMan
10-21-2018, 02:04 PM
Kudus to Nick for getting up and answering all the questions

BulldogBear
10-21-2018, 06:24 PM
So nice had to say it twice?

1 bar meets 3G while on the road!

Props for quoting both.

BulldogBear
10-21-2018, 06:28 PM

It's easy NoJo. Same concept as how to get a cookie from the paper plate to my mouth.

Leroy Jenkins
10-21-2018, 07:40 PM
1 bar meets 3G while on the road!

Props for quoting both.

Oh, I know the struggle of the "double-tap-did-it-post-double-post"