PDA

View Full Version : Did you notice that Moorhead got rid of his own plays that worked?

Coach007
10-20-2018, 10:29 PM
Did you see any motion plays ran against Auburn?

HoopsDawg
10-20-2018, 10:31 PM

We spent the off week working on QB draws.

dawgday166
10-20-2018, 10:31 PM
No one seems to but me and you. He went back to the KY & FL offenses. But Fitz is the reason we lost this game ***

I was hopeful we'd come out after half and try the AU game plan. I guess I'm hoping for too much tho to expect halftime adjustments of any kind by this offensive staff.

DownwardDawg
10-20-2018, 10:33 PM
No one seems to but me and you. He went back to the KY & FL offenses. But Fitz is the reason we lost this game ***

I was hopeful we'd come out after half and try the AU game plan. I guess I'm hoping for too much tho to expect halftime adjustments of any kind by this offensive staff.

We all noticed it. It’s the first thing I was questioning. Where the hell did it go???

Dawgology
10-20-2018, 10:34 PM

Noticed that too. Don’t know. I’m at a loss at the ineptitude.

Leroy Jenkins
10-20-2018, 10:34 PM
No, you don't understand, we already used those plays. Needed a culture change.

dawgday166
10-20-2018, 10:35 PM
We all noticed it. It’s the first thing I was questioning. Where the hell did it go???

I wasn't on board during game and must've missed it then. Hadn't seen much said after game about it. All I've read is how Fitz sucks ... and he certainly did tonight ... can't argue that one.

BuckyIsAB****
10-20-2018, 10:35 PM

His analytics told him they wouldnt work again

dawgday166
10-20-2018, 10:36 PM
Noticed that too. Don’t know. I’m at a loss at the ineptitude.

This is why he gets no more chances from me ... and I try to give new coaches patience. But this is inexcusable to keep running the same shit in 2nd half that was't working in 1st half. Especially when we ran not 1 play from AU game.

parabrave
10-21-2018, 08:37 AM

Matt wyatt was saying the same thing on the Radio. Heck even SR and DM were in an roundabout way asking that same question on their postgame show.

Dawgology
10-21-2018, 08:39 AM
Matt wyatt was saying the same thing on the Radio. Heck even SR and DM were in an roundabout way asking that same question on their postgame show.

What was his answer? He just saw something that told them motion wouldn’t work?

Coach007
10-21-2018, 10:17 AM
What was his answer? He just saw something that told them motion wouldn’t work?

The answer is he is in over his head.

We are training a HC at this point.

WSOPdawg
10-21-2018, 10:36 AM
This is where Mississippi REALLY needs strong sports journalism professionals that go in to a press conference on Monday and ask tough questions of the head coach. Call a spade a spade and ask why after a run-dominating offensive game plan resulting in a victory over Auburn had to be scrapped against LSU in favor of the same offense that produced 7 points or less against other SEC competition.

It's time for the heat to be turned up immensely on Moorhead and I'm ready to buy him a one-way ticket back to Pennsylvania!!!

Saltydog
10-21-2018, 10:44 AM
NT

HoopsDawg
10-21-2018, 11:40 AM
This is where Mississippi REALLY needs strong sports journalism professionals that go in to a press conference on Monday and ask tough questions of the head coach. Call a spade a spade and ask why after a run-dominating offensive game plan resulting in a victory over Auburn had to be scrapped against LSU in favor of the same offense that produced 7 points or less against other SEC competition.

It's time for the heat to be turned up immensely on Moorhead and I'm ready to buy him a one-way ticket back to Pennsylvania!!!

That won't happen. They are too scared of losing access.