PDA

View Full Version : I think you play who the team wants

deadheaddawg
10-20-2018, 10:23 PM
I have no idea who that is, but if the majority of the team is still behind Fitz, you need to stick it out. If they want KT then it's time.

After a night like this you are in danger of losing the team. The defense is still bought in. If the locker room goes, we don't stand a chance.

Moorhead inherited a QB that was very hyped and pretty loved, but has major flaws. I wonder if maybe KT should not have started all year, but the fans wouldn't allow it.

But going forward if there is any locker room QB controversy I say try to rally the troops

chef dixon
10-20-2018, 11:31 PM
Only Nathan ****ing Pederman can survive a performance like that

TrapGame
10-20-2018, 11:43 PM
I have no idea who that is, but if the majority of the team is still behind Fitz, you need to stick it out. If they want KT then it's time.

After a night like this you are in danger of losing the team. The defense is still bought in. If the locker room goes, we don't stand a chance.

Moorhead inherited a QB that was very hyped and pretty loved, but has major flaws. I wonder if maybe KT should not have started all year, but the fans wouldn't allow it.

But going forward if there is any locker room QB controversy I say try to rally the troops

Help me out here.

A 4* dual threat QB that won a state championship and broke records at his high school has a year of college football under his belt. He's not the starter but the starter suffers a horrific injury and is out rehabbing and he doesn't go through spring practice. A crucial installation process no less. He goes through spring practice as the default starter and he goes through fall camp where the starter is back but he's just really starting to pick up the offensive scheme. Now having gone through spring and fall he can't win the starting position and the head coach won't even consider putting him in when the current starting QB is flaming bag of manure.

What the hell is going on?

deadheaddawg
10-21-2018, 01:04 AM
Fitzgerald was touted as a dark horse Heisman candidate pre season.

He was one of the main reasons people thought we might win 10 games.

No a first year head coach would not come in and start anyone else from day one. Media and fans would go crazy. First year head coach hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt

Liverpooldawg
10-21-2018, 01:07 AM

The LAST thing you ever do is do that. That's toxic as heck and kills programs for years.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-21-2018, 01:22 AM

You just fire the coach at that point.

Dawg61
10-21-2018, 01:28 AM
Only Nathan ****ing Pederman can survive a performance like that

Lol Derek Anderson is starting for the Bills today.

BhamDawg205
10-21-2018, 01:33 AM
Fitzgerald was touted as a dark horse Heisman candidate pre season.

He was one of the main reasons people thought we might win 10 games.

No a first year head coach would not come in and start anyone else from day one. Media and fans would go crazy. First year head coach hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt

Well that Heisman talk has been done since week 4... Now that Fitz has shown he not the passer this offense requires or to keep defenses honest. JoMo has had to cut his playbook by 50-?%. Fitz has got his at a boy milestone, he's a great runner. So some still want Fitz to start I'm ok that, but Key (future) needs reps.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-21-2018, 01:42 AM
Well that Heisman talk has been done since week 4... Now that Fitz has shown he not the passer this offense requires or to keep defenses honest. JoMo has had to cut his playbook by 50-?%. Fitz has got his at a boy milestone, he's a great runner. So some still want Fitz to start I'm ok that, but Key (future) needs reps.

Key isn't the future, Schrader already has the starting job.

Todd4State
10-21-2018, 01:43 AM

Allegedly the team voted Fitz a team captain. So I guess that's who "they" would want.

I think you have to play whoever gives you the best chance of winning. That may be Key.

Todd4State
10-21-2018, 01:44 AM

I'm not real wild about starting a true freshman. If Key isn't the answer we need to go out and get a grad transfer to start for at least a year while Schrader adjusts to college.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-21-2018, 02:02 AM
I'm not real wild about starting a true freshman. If Key isn't the answer we need to go out and get a grad transfer to start for at least a year while Schrader adjusts to college.

Well an 1000 yard running back from last year has been kicked to the wayside, so why not

Todd4State
10-21-2018, 02:09 AM
Well an 1000 yard running back from last year has been kicked to the wayside, so why not

Hill is a sophomore who averaged 5.0 YPC as a freshman compared to 4.7 for Aeris. And this year Hill is at 6.8 YPC compared to 6.5 for Aeris. As I said you play the best but unless Shrader is the second coming of Peyton Manning it's worrisome for that particular position.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-21-2018, 02:19 AM
Hill is a sophomore who averaged 5.0 YPC as a freshman compared to 4.7 for Aeris. And this year Hill is at 6.8 YPC compared to 6.5 for Aeris. As I said you play the best but unless Shrader is the second coming of Peyton Manning it's worrisome for that particular position.

How many carries did each back have last year? Hill might be the hot blonde that rocks your cock off that one time, but Aeris is that decent looking girl that is really good blowjobs.

Todd4State
10-21-2018, 02:30 AM
How many carries did each back have last year? Hill might be the hot blonde that rocks your cock off that one time, but Aeris is that decent looking girl that is really good blowjobs.

If your point is that by having fewer carries it skewed Hill's YPC then by that theory Aeris should have a higher YPC this year. And he doesn't.

BhamDawg205
10-21-2018, 02:57 AM

Are you saying keep sinking with USS Fitz? Should we waste this year on getting Key up to speed? What has Key done to say he's not the future? So you judge him on what 2.5 games. Fitz gets multiple seasons for us to come to the conclusion, some of us sooner, he's a RB playing QB? And how many true freshman QBs you know come into the SEC and succeed year 1? The speed of the SEC is real... Just ask JoMo. Don't say Tua, even he came in after learning and observing from the sideline. Just wish Jo had the kahunas to make the change.

Bothrops
10-21-2018, 03:42 AM

Lol

GreenheadDawg
10-21-2018, 08:23 AM
The LAST thing you ever do is do that. That's toxic as heck and kills programs for years.

Yep that’s why Bama is struggling so bad this year.**