PDA

View Full Version : 7-5

BuckyIsAB****
10-20-2018, 09:41 PM
I remember when this started a lot of you said that if we go 6-6 we should fire Moorhead. If we go 7-5 at this point and beat OM I'll be ok on the night we beat OM. But after that it will dawn on me knowing we made a bad hire....Well guess what...

If we dont beat A&M at home that is exactly what we're gonna get. Put on your tap shoes Shirley

msstate7
10-20-2018, 09:43 PM
aTm is the best run stopping team in the sec. Jimbo is a top flight coach. We counter with a team that relies completely on the run and a garbage HC. aTm wins by 10 or more

dawgday166
10-20-2018, 09:44 PM
aTm is the best run stopping team in the sec. Jimbo is a top flight coach. We counter with a team that relies completely on the run and a garbage HC. aTm wins by 10 or more

4 TD or more.

Maridian Dawg
10-20-2018, 09:44 PM
aTm is going to rape us. It'll be a 45-20 game MAYBE. Plus no one will be there.

BrunswickDawg
10-20-2018, 09:46 PM
7-5 and beating Ole Miss is called "Crooming yourself into giving a shit coach an extension"

Goldendawg
10-20-2018, 09:46 PM
but Jo really looks smarter than Jimbo.***

BuckyIsAB****
10-20-2018, 09:47 PM
7-5 and beating Ole Miss is called "Crooming yourself into giving a shit coach an extension"

You're staring right down the barrel of it

msstate7
10-20-2018, 09:48 PM
but Jo really looks smarter than Jimbo.***

Jimbo might get charged with assault for the coaching whipping he's gonna put on joe. Hell, stoops and O have taken joe to the woodshed

Goldendawg
10-20-2018, 09:48 PM

If he goes 7-5 and we beat UM, we should ask AU if it's ok to copy that contract they gave Gus, so we can copy it for Jo.**

BuckyIsAB****
10-20-2018, 09:49 PM

They are beatable but then again so was LSU, UK and UF

Dawgology
10-20-2018, 10:07 PM

If they give this ****er an extension for 7-5 I will personally go eat at Christy’s and then go take a massive dump in cohens private bathroom and not flush.

Liverpooldawg
10-20-2018, 10:10 PM
I remember when this started a lot of you said that if we go 6-6 we should fire Moorhead. If we go 7-5 at this point and beat OM I'll be ok on the night we beat OM. But after that it will dawn on me knowing we made a bad hire....Well guess what...

If we dont beat A&M at home that is exactly what we're gonna get. Put on your tap shoes Shirley

I said 8-4, and I'm a incurable pessimist. It seems I was hopelessly optimistic. If we get to 6-6 and a bowl I'll be thrilled now.

Coursesuper
10-20-2018, 10:10 PM
You're staring right down the barrel of it

Nailed that one, this team is looking right at 6-6. That’s going to tighten some sphincters in the Bryan Bldg.

msstate7
10-20-2018, 10:11 PM
I said 8-4, and I'm a incurable pessimist. It seems I was hopelessly optimistic. If we get to 6-6 and a bowl I'll be thrilled now.

There's nothing short of 8-4 that will get me back in Moorhead's corner

Liverpooldawg
10-20-2018, 10:11 PM
Y'all need to get real. We ain't beating A&M. We have a shot at exactly 3 games we have left. NONE of them are sure things.

Liverpooldawg
10-20-2018, 10:12 PM

We have NO shot at that.

msstate7
10-20-2018, 10:13 PM
We have NO shot at that.

Which is why I'm done with Moorhead

DogsofAnarchy
10-20-2018, 10:16 PM

7-5? 7-5? Y’all smoke crack. We will be LUCKY to go 6-6.

Goldendawg
10-20-2018, 10:17 PM

Don't worry about that happening this year or ever as long as he is our coach.

Dawgology
10-20-2018, 10:20 PM
Guys give it time....we have to change our culture.

From a winning culture to a losing culture. It will just take one more year to make missing a bowl game a definite thing.

Liverpooldawg
10-20-2018, 10:21 PM
Which is why I'm done with Moorhead

I'm not yet. I know what we had in Mullen. We ain't likely to get that again in my lifetime. I've adjusted my expectations. I think Joe's offense is the future. Fitz can't run it. That should have been obvious to us all. It was to me, and my son. We talked about it from the get go. If Joe can get his QB, one that can think on the fly and pass on the fly, he can win here. It will be a lot harder to do than what Dan did here though. He got MSU, even more than JWS did. At least I was at the game that sent us to #1, I never thought I'd see that.

dawgday166
10-20-2018, 10:23 PM
I'm not yet. I know what we had in Mullen. We ain't likely to get that again in my lifetime. I've adjusted my expectations. I think Joe's offense is the future. Fitz can't run it. That should have been obvious to us all. It was to me, and my son. We talked about it from the get go. If Joe can get his QB, one that can think on the fly and pass on the fly, he can win here. It will be a lot harder to do than what Dan did here though. He got MSU, even more than JWS did. At least I was at the game that sent us to #1, I never thought I'd see that.

Those empty sets with no motion ain't gonna cut it in SEC. I hate to say it but I just don't think they will. Absolutely certain they won't against Saban.

Dawgology
10-20-2018, 10:25 PM
Those empty sets with no motion ain't gonna cut it in SEC. I hate to say it but I just don't think they will. Absolutely certain they won't against Saban.

I’m taking a trip the weekend of the Bama game. Lined it up the day after we lost to Kentucky. Let’s face it..,that game ended our season. They will be able to name the score.

StarkVegasSteve
10-20-2018, 10:28 PM
I told everyone last year we should’ve ponied up the money for Kiffin, I’m even more sure of that now. GO GET LANE 17 KIFFIN

Goldendawg
10-20-2018, 10:30 PM
Guys give it time....we have to change our culture.

From a winning culture to a losing culture. It will just take one more year to make missing a bowl game a definite thing.

Like I said before, we just need some Fordham grad transfers and some big ole OL from up East, Big 10 country and Jo will figure this SEC football out and will regularly have us winning OOC cupcake games and going 2-6 for that 6-6 Bowl game in 5 to 6 years easy.

Pit Bull
10-20-2018, 10:30 PM
Besides getting pimped by TAMU and BAMA, we're gonna lose one to one of the following three...... LaTech, Arkie, or Ole Miss. Hope it's LaTech.

BuckyIsAB****
10-20-2018, 10:31 PM

We all know you were rooting for us to fail from the start. To go 6-6 we will have to lose to one of the 3 worst teams left on the sched. OM, Arky, or La Tech. Any of those 3 is a fireable offense

BuckyIsAB****
10-20-2018, 10:33 PM
Besides getting pimped by TAMU and BAMA, we're gonna lose one to one of the following three...... LaTech, Arkie, or Ole Miss. Hope it's LaTech.

Calm down. None of those 3 can sniff LSU. And we had our chances tonight. Im as mad as anyone but if we lose to any of those 3 moorhead should be gone

ScottH
10-20-2018, 10:37 PM
It never entered my mind preseason that we might not be bowl eligible. I'm now nervous.

I'm watching a train wreck happen and I can't do anything about it.

Goldendawg
10-20-2018, 10:37 PM
We all know you were rooting for us to fail from the start. To go 6-6 we will have to lose to one of the 3 worst teams left on the sched. OM, Arky, or La Tech. Any of those 3 is a fireable offense

Losing to KY this year was worth being fired. Was stated many times on this board this preseason that Jo just shouldn't mess up what we already had in place and take it to the next level.

BuckyIsAB****
10-20-2018, 10:40 PM
Losing to KY this year was worth being fired. Was stated many on this board this preseason that Jo just shouldn't mess up what we already had in place and take it to the next level.

UK is ok but we were better than them. We have been better than everyone we have played. I know its difficult taking over a new team and personel but at a certain point it falls back on coaching and being able to adapt, having a plan for everything and motivating people.

So far listing big words in three's and trying to fit a square peg in a round hole has got us at 4-3