PDA

View Full Version : Fitz has always been a bad QB

chef dixon
10-20-2018, 09:39 PM
Which I?ve said time and time again. I hate it took this performance for a lot of you to see it.

He was a complete Mullen project. Literally the only D1 coach who even wanted him. And if he was at Florida at the time he ain?t giving Fitz the time of day. This isn?t new tonight or this season. Hes been making bad throws for a long, long time. His QBR was completely weighted by runs.

deadheaddawg
10-20-2018, 09:48 PM
Yep. Only Mullen was good enough to make him decent.

Moorhead inherited a extremley talented defense, a good running game, but awful WRs and QBs that cant
throw.

I for one am shocked a first year coach is struggling with a bad offense in the SEC.

You would think it would be easy to step into the SEC and dominant with the most one dimensional team in the sec

UMCDawg16
10-20-2018, 09:50 PM
Mullen is an elite QB coach. One of the very best. He's good enough to make Nick look pretty good.

There are only a few coaches in the country that could have done that, and after Mullen left there was zero chance of us getting one

So anyone that still thinks 10-2 was possible with this team without Mullen is a fool.

I haven't seen anything to make me think it would be any better with KT. Maybe he would be. Even with 7 TDs in the opener he looked awful

Yeah I'd personally try KT at this point, but I won't expect better results.

We just need to grow up as a fanbase and realize this is a team with a great defense and a great running game....but terrible WR and QBs that can't throw. And we play in the SEC

We were never a complete great team. And we were never going to be that.

deadheaddawg
10-20-2018, 10:24 PM
I agree 100%