PDA

View Full Version : Worst QB in college football!

West Tn Dawg
10-20-2018, 08:57 PM
By Far!!!!!!

Dawgs31
10-20-2018, 09:00 PM
It’s basically playing Derrick Henry in a wildcat.

Statecoachingblows**
That's an understatement***

DudyDawg
Might as well roll out a bagel in the shotgun. At least he had some fun before the season

UMCDawg16
10-20-2018, 09:02 PM
Well said, and if you’re still blaming this coaching staff, GTFO.

West Tn Dawg
10-20-2018, 09:29 PM
There is not one thing Fitz does well. He did use to be a good running QB but he telegraphs even that now.
He is pure shit as a QB!

dawgday166
10-20-2018, 09:32 PM
Moorhead took a QB that led SEC in total offense as a RS sophomore and turned him into complete crap. His confidence is destoyed and you can tell it too.

UMCDawg16
10-20-2018, 09:33 PM
Moorhead took a QB that led SEC in total offense as a RS sophomore and turned him into complete crap. His confidence is destoyed and you can tell it too.

He shouldn’t have any confidence, he’s thrown more ints than TDS this year. He’s bad.

parabrave
10-20-2018, 09:37 PM

Yep. Name me one off player that has improved from last year. Not one. Main part of a headcoachs job is to develop and better the players that you have. You just don't sit there like a deer in headlights and draw up plays. Fing O would do a better job, well he did tonite, with this group. If I was KT I would be calling Mullen to see if he cold transfer.

Mobile Bay
10-20-2018, 09:39 PM
This is what we should have expected from a douchebag who has an OldMiss fratboy haircut and welshes on a bet.

DownwardDawg
10-20-2018, 09:40 PM
Yep. Name me one off player that has improved from last year. Not one. Main part of a headcoachs job is to develop and better the players that you have. You just don't sit there like a deer in headlights and draw up plays. Fing O would do a better job, well he did tonite, with this group. If I was KT I would be calling Mullen to see if he cold transfer.

Kylin Hill. Just sayin

the_real_MSU_is_us
10-20-2018, 09:45 PM
Yep. Name me one off player that has improved from last year. Not one.

There's several on D (Peters, Dantzler, Smitherman, Gay, and some backup DL off the top of my head) but on O? I mean I guess Mitchell is better... he can't catch but he still get open more than he did last year. TEs seem better. Kylin looks more well rounded. But offensively the player development has been crap. Guidry isn't what he was billed to be, Thomas and Mixon aren't better, Austin Williams isn't anything, none of the TEs have broken out, and Aeris is Aeris. KT looked slow and inaccurate as hell in the opener, and Fitz is far FAR worse

parabrave
10-20-2018, 10:35 PM
There's several on D (Peters, Dantzler, Smitherman, Gay, and some backup DL off the top of my head) but on O? I mean I guess Mitchell is better... he can't catch but he still get open more than he did last year. TEs seem better. Kylin looks more well rounded. But offensively the player development has been crap. Guidry isn't what he was billed to be, Thomas and Mixon aren't better, Austin Williams isn't anything, none of the TEs have broken out, and Aeris is Aeris. KT looked slow and inaccurate as hell in the opener, and Fitz is far FAR worse

Offensive players

DogsofAnarchy
10-20-2018, 10:45 PM
By Far!!!!!!

It?s not the player.....it?s the damn coaching. KT would be absolutely no better
but he looked like a star in last years Bowl Game. Why? Different Scheme. Simply as that. This staff is not getting it done.

MaroonFlounder
10-20-2018, 10:50 PM
Offensive players

Kylin Hill

Dawg61
10-20-2018, 11:33 PM
This is what we should have expected from a douchebag who has an OldMiss fratboy haircut and welshes on a bet.

Lol bruh there's nothing wrong with his haircut. Wtf?! His play in the passing game and his decision making and even off the field investment into learning the offense have all been poor at best but let's not be pieces of shit and start attacking his physical appearance.

CJDAWG85
10-20-2018, 11:36 PM
So we aren’t going to take into effect the fact that the WR’s and TE’s can’t catch anything? Very hard for a QB to gain any rhythm or confidence when he can’t trust anyone he’s throwing to.

dawgday166
10-20-2018, 11:55 PM
So we aren’t going to take into effect the fact that the WR’s and TE’s can’t catch anything? Very hard for a QB to gain any rhythm or confidence when he can’t trust anyone he’s throwing to.

He babied that 1st pick nice and soft over middle and Mitchell never even looked around for it on the crossing pattern. Fitz is pushing the ball now trying to baby it in there. He's very tentative now. I've been in his corner but his confidence is too low now. Time to try Key IMO.

msstate7
10-20-2018, 11:58 PM
Fitz made a huge mistake not trying to follow Mullen to Florida. Florida would be damn good with fitz. No, fitz is not the worst qb in cfb

dawgday166
10-21-2018, 12:04 AM

I can't find an offensive player outside of Hill who has improved. A real good Oline now looks like crap. An 1100 yd back is getting few touches and doesn't look as good as last year. Reasonable WRs that played a lot last year started out this year sitting on the bench for guys who drop balls.

CJDAWG85
10-21-2018, 12:06 AM
So you’re not going to even consider the WR not even looking back for the ball at all on that one? Thanks, that all I need to know. Go to bed.

Dawg61
10-21-2018, 12:12 AM
Fitz made a huge mistake not trying to follow Mullen to Florida. Florida would be damn good with fitz. No, fitz is not the worst qb in cfb

Fitz doesn't like Mullen since he bitched out on him and the team right after his ankle broke.