PDA

View Full Version : That Great Bearshark passing attack.

Cowbell
10-20-2018, 01:35 PM
Looking real spectacular now. I think we need to quit fantasizing about having this in our offense and realize what we have isn?t so bad. Just needs slight improvement in a few areas to be complete.

Commercecomet24
10-20-2018, 01:43 PM
Yeah they light up bad teams and are pedestrian against good teams. They ain't the patriots

BrunswickDawg
10-20-2018, 01:45 PM
Looking real spectacular now. I think we need to quit fantasizing about having this in our offense and realize what we have isn?t so bad. Just needs slight improvement in a few areas to be complete.

Hawaii 5-0 is about to have his 5th SEC game out of the last 6 with a 50% or less completion percentage. If he didn't have 2-3 excellent receivers no one would know who he was because his stats would be terrible. Video game numbers against terrible teams, gets shut down by any decent SEC defense.

Pit Bull
10-20-2018, 01:49 PM
Pretty sure when we play the Sharks, that Fitz won't even have to pass. Keep it or hand off to Aeris or Kylin.....Game Over.

gravedigger
10-20-2018, 01:56 PM
Pretty sure when we play the Sharks, that Fitz won't even have to pass. Keep it or hand off to Aeris or Kylin.....Game Over.

Om isn?t bad when they know you won?t pass.

Got to complete a few to burn their blitz

parabrave
10-20-2018, 02:21 PM
Aj looked like he was headed to the sidelines alot when he did catch the ball.

Pit Bull
10-20-2018, 03:52 PM

I actually saw N.Carolina do this to Memphis many years ago. I sometimes support Memphis if MSU is on the road. The Tarheels were playing them here and UNC had a big ole' RB that they must have handed the ball off to at least 40 times. Three yards, four yards, six, and occasionally breaking off a 15-20 yarder. Just kept moving the chains......they did this the whole dang game. Was the most boring game I have ever been too. UNC did not even attempt one single pass. They didn't have to. And it wasn't like Memphis was playing bad....they just couldn't stop the Heels from converting third downs. It left such a bad taste in my mouth, I have never really like UNC since. Not for personal reasons, just because they were winning so boringly. I was hoping for an exciting game.

gravedigger
10-20-2018, 04:55 PM
I actually saw N.Carolina do this to Memphis many years ago. I sometimes support Memphis if MSU is on the road. The Tarheels were playing them here and UNC had a big ole' RB that they must have handed the ball off to at least 40 times. Three yards, four yards, six, and occasionally breaking off a 15-20 yarder. Just kept moving the chains......they did this the whole dang game. Was the most boring game I have ever been too. UNC did not even attempt one single pass. They didn't have to. And it wasn't like Memphis was playing bad....they just couldn't stop the Heels from converting third downs. It left such a bad taste in my mouth, I have never really like UNC since. Not for personal reasons, just because they were winning so boringly. I was hoping for an exciting game.

We did it to OM with a running back named Davis and our qb was Jordan I think. Maybe 1993?

BuckyIsAB****
10-20-2018, 05:12 PM

Yeah all the folks on this board who want to be like them in any form or fashion need to sack up. We will beat them by 3 TDs if we go run the ball

BuckyIsAB****
10-20-2018, 05:13 PM

I bet we rush for 300

Commercecomet24
10-20-2018, 05:25 PM
Yeah all the folks on this board who want to be like them in any form or fashion need to sack up. We will beat them by 3 TDs if we go run the ball

Amen to all that!

Commercecomet24
10-20-2018, 05:25 PM
I bet we rush for 300

You think only 300?

bobtail bob
10-20-2018, 05:55 PM
I didn't watch it. By the looks of the score they weren't able to injure any of the Auburn offense

SailingDawg
10-20-2018, 06:27 PM
I didn't watch it. By the looks of the score they weren't able to injure any of the Auburn offense

Auburn line defended their QB well.