PDA

View Full Version : We gon rtdf on LSU

WesternSkyDawg
10-19-2018, 10:14 PM
Fla had success on the ground against a fresher defense than we?ll see tomorrow.

Their DLine lacks explosion, and they rely too much on Devin White. Put a ?hat? on that guy, as our all-timer used to say, and we?ll get to the third level fairly well.

Burrow faced his most pressure that game and had his worst game.

We?re better on both lines than the Gators. Stay committed to the ground game, and we?ll be alright.

Biggest fear? F?n SEC will pull out all the stops to secure the top 5 primetime crown jewel for its Level 1 partner CBS two weeks later.

Gonna have to keep our cool, focus, and determination, and beat the officials too. Stay within our capabilities, and we?ve got the overall team to do it.

MaroonFlounder
10-19-2018, 10:59 PM
If the kind of officiating we saw in Lexington rears its ugly head in Baton Rouge, we're screwed.

Todd4State
10-19-2018, 11:06 PM
If we're smart we'll run the ball.

I'm not worried about the officiating. Most of those penalties called on us were legit. We have to not move before the ball is snapped and not hit people after the whistle. It hasn't been an issue the past two games so I'm not worried about that either.

BeardoMSU
10-19-2018, 11:08 PM
We're gonna pound it, fa sho.**

https://media.giphy.com/media/MltNrei7eHEly/giphy.gif

WesternSkyDawg
10-19-2018, 11:19 PM
If the kind of officiating we saw in Lexington rears its ugly head in Baton Rouge, we're screwed.

If Tom Ritter’s Bama ass shows up in the white hat, we’re screwed

preachermatt83
10-19-2018, 11:47 PM
I just don't think we will commit to run it like we should. I hope we do but just don't feel confident we will. If we don't we will lose big.

Schultzy
10-20-2018, 06:58 AM
SEC officials are just poor in general and certainly were in this game. But I have a good feeling about tonight’s game for some unknown reason.

Schultzy
10-20-2018, 07:42 AM
I just don't think we will commit to run it like we should. I hope we do but just don't feel confident we will. If we don't we will lose big.
We just committed to it against a very good Auburn defense and won. We will continue to run some play action to the tight end and take a few shots downfield as we should.

Plus their starting NT is questionable #91 which has LSU fans worried.

DogsofAnarchy
10-20-2018, 08:15 AM
SEC officials are just poor in general and certainly were in this game. But I have a good feeling about tonight?s game for some unknown reason.

I think it’s so cute that some people think the “bad officiating” is just poor officials who don’t know what they’re doing. The officials in the SEC know exactly how to change the complexity of the game. MSU has to go down there and beat this team bad, like 35-17 to have a chance to win. With that in mind, the officials will create the difference and LSU will win 31-20.

GreenheadDawg
10-20-2018, 08:34 AM
We're gonna pound it, fa sho.**

https://media.giphy.com/media/MltNrei7eHEly/giphy.gif

I love that show. Hilarious

Dawgfan77
10-20-2018, 09:37 AM
This is my fear. I want so much to like joe but I have this fear his going to try and go back to the UK game plan. If he does then we really have no chance and 5-7 becomes a possibility