PDA

View Full Version : Same Bama standard on and off the field ..

dawgday166
10-16-2018, 12:36 PM
Here is what Saban said about Raekwon punching that dude in Mizzou game when they winning by slightly less than 50 **

?I visited with commissioner Sankey about Raekwon?s actions,? Saban said Monday. ?We will handle that internally. We will have him do some things. I think it should affect his playing time in the future.?

So I'm thinking ... he suspends him for the whole game vs. LSU ***********************

Remember when Dillon Day was suspended for nastiness against LSU?

Rules don't apply to Bama ... off or on (targeting, facemasks, etc.) the field.

TUSK
10-16-2018, 12:44 PM
Here is what Saban said about Raekwon punching that dude in Mizzou game when they winning by slightly less than 50 **

?I visited with commissioner Sankey about Raekwon?s actions,? Saban said Monday. ?We will handle that internally. We will have him do some things. I think it should affect his playing time in the future.?

So I'm thinking ... he suspends him for the whole game vs. LSU ***********************

Remember when Dillon Day was suspended for nastiness against LSU?

Rules don't apply to Bama ... off or on (targeting, facemasks, etc.) the field.

Legit Bait.

I'll be interested in seeing how much time he misses... I think it'd send a good message if he sat out the TSIO.... & ran a bajillion stadiums steps...

LC Dawg
10-16-2018, 12:58 PM
?I visited with commissioner Sankey about Raekwon?s actions,? Saban said Monday.

Interpreted as "I called Sankey and told him to back the **** up if he is thinking about disciplining one of my players."

dawgday166
10-16-2018, 12:59 PM
Legit Bait.

I'll be interested in seeing how much time he misses... I think it'd send a good message if he sat out the TSIO.... & ran a bajillion stadiums steps...

TSIO?

TUSK
10-16-2018, 01:14 PM
TSIO?

TSIO = 3rd Saturday in October = Bammer vs UT Game

(but IIRC it's usually not on the third Saturday in October... Just what it's called)

dawgday166
10-16-2018, 01:26 PM
TSIO = 3rd Saturday in October = Bammer vs UT Game

(but IIRC it's usually not on the third Saturday in October... Just what it's called)

F*** that. Make it matter ... suspend him for LSU. Hell, suspend him for 2 games. Saban needs to man up.

TUSK
10-16-2018, 01:29 PM
F*** that. Make it matter ... suspend him for LSU. Hell, suspend him for 2 games. Saban needs to man up.

Ok, I'll split the difference and suspend him 2 weeks...

I'll bring it up at the next REC meeting...

Dawgbite
10-16-2018, 01:35 PM
Is there a list of all the Bama acronyms? I get confused sometimes.

msudawglb
10-16-2018, 01:40 PM
How ridiculous is it that Bama's full time East opponent is Tennessee. It's just stupid how easy the SEC makes life for Bama.

the_real_MSU_is_us
10-16-2018, 01:47 PM
How ridiculous is it that Bama's full time East opponent is Tennessee. It's just stupid how easy the SEC makes life for Bama.

I've heard that the Bama wanting to keep TN as a permanent game is why Auburn didn't get moved to the East. UGA/Auburn/Florida/USC/TN/Kentucky/Vandy vs Bama/LSU/A&M/State/OM/Arky/Mizzou is way more balanced and logical than what we've had for the last 5 years. However, Bama wanted to keep the yearly TN beatdown and nobody wanted to lose the Iron Bowl, so we kept Auburn in the West. Now the weakest new member and 2nd most West campus, is in the weakest division locate in the East.

TUSK
10-16-2018, 01:49 PM

I'll swap ya UT for UK.*

These things are cyclical... Since divisional play the rivalry has been reasonably competitive overall... It's a really streaky series.

Jack Lambert
10-16-2018, 02:45 PM

Well the past seven years you could have taken your pick and come out about the same.

TUSK
10-16-2018, 03:00 PM
Well the past seven years you could have taken your pick and come out about the same.

Exactly, Jack... and no one bitched about the Bammer having UT as a permanent opponent the previous 20 years when UT was handing everyone their collective asses...

HereComesTheSpiral
10-16-2018, 03:34 PM

This will be under review until their powerhouse matchup with the citadel.

Srt201
10-16-2018, 05:14 PM
As I pointed out elsewhere on the internet yep this is the same guy that shot himself in the leg in the 2017 offseason. And I got downvoted by the bama brigade and course they brought up the “glass house that is MSU”

dawgday166
10-16-2018, 05:58 PM
Ok, I'll split the difference and suspend him 2 weeks...

I'll bring it up at the next REC meeting...

Well dammit ... I wish you'd git this shit handled will ya **** Tell Saban he's gettin too soft and life's too easy for him .. he needs some adversity in his life **

Seriously tho .. good response bruh.

Ari Gold
10-17-2018, 08:20 AM
Saban should have zero say In This matter
The commish should have come out Sunday and said He will be suspended for the next game period .

And that crew should be held accountable for not tossing his ass. Hell a high school crew that sees that throws his ass out.

confucius say
10-17-2018, 08:53 AM
Embarrassing for the league. Doubt any reporters have the balls to call Saban out to his face at his presser this week