PDA

View Full Version : OT: Well, they said when you hit the bottom.....

3rdGen
10-15-2018, 08:52 PM
You will know it.

I got cocky because I more than doubled my vcash the last time we had bet threads open. I lost my shirt on the Bama Mizzou vbookie thread this time. I bet the house on the over. Now I?m trying to figure out how to turn this thing around. I just don?t know how to go about getting more vcash. It?s not like I could rob a liquor store, steal a few yeti coolers to sell or rob a hooker.

Any inside info on how to re-up my vcash?

Thanks!

PS: I am not in denile I know I have a problem. I just am forever optimistic that I can win big vcash!!!

Gutter Cobreh
10-15-2018, 09:19 PM
Rule #1 - when gambling, always leave yourself an out.

Rule #2 - if you go broke, create another account and bet the free vcash to scratch your itch.

Jack Lambert
10-15-2018, 09:53 PM
If scuba will make it happen I will give you a million. I can't do it but scuba can move it to you. In fact if scooba will do it I will give the next five to post in this thread 1 million. Again scooba has to do it. Also I can't spell worth shit.

dantheman4248
10-15-2018, 09:57 PM
A million would be cool because I need to stop going to the Golden Moon to scratch my itch.

Red Sox Dawg
10-15-2018, 10:02 PM
If you are going to give it away Jack I could use a million. Thanks. You were giving $1MM away to the first 20 one time, but I didn't get mine.

Thanks in advance.

No BS Dawg
10-15-2018, 10:10 PM
Hey Jack, thanks! I'd like to get in on the Vcash action.

sorrydog
10-15-2018, 10:12 PM
Make me a millionaire!!!!

Gutter Cobreh
10-15-2018, 10:12 PM
In like Flynn, thanks Jack!

DownwardDawg
10-15-2018, 11:00 PM
Did I miss it?

Cloak
10-15-2018, 11:21 PM
I could use 1M V cash too...

parabrave
10-16-2018, 01:38 AM
Rule 1. before you bet see what Lambert does. Then follow his lead.

JoseBrown
10-16-2018, 05:42 AM
I could use 1M V cash too...

We're too late and Shit outta luck, plus I want to see if I have any so I posted too..

Dawg61
10-16-2018, 06:28 AM
These are my favorite threads. I'm in!! Woohoo

msbulldog
10-16-2018, 06:31 AM
Day late, Vdollar short!

starkvegasdawg
10-16-2018, 06:38 AM
3rd Gen, that wasn't you back behind Waffle House offering hand jobs for $5 vcash, was it?

3rdGen
10-16-2018, 06:59 AM
3rd Gen, that wasn't you back behind Waffle House offering hand jobs for $5 vcash, was it?

No, but sounds like you were interested enough to find out the details! Haha!

3rdGen
10-16-2018, 07:02 AM
If scuba will make it happen I will give you a million. I can't do it but scuba can move it to you. In fact if scooba will do it I will give the next five to post in this thread 1 million. Again scooba has to do it. Also I can't spell worth shit.

Thanks! I will not lose it all before the end of the season! I’m bout to get on a hot streak I can feel it in my fingertips! Haha!

WSOPdawg
10-16-2018, 08:52 AM
But wouldn't a million of Jack's v-cash take the fun out of playing with the virtual bookie? Don't you guys want to maintain the excitement of building up your v-cash via your skill (and luck) as opposed to having it handed to you?

dantheman4248
10-16-2018, 09:53 AM
But wouldn't a million of Jack's v-cash take the fun out of playing with the virtual bookie? Don't you guys want to maintain the excitement of building up your v-cash via your skill (and luck) as opposed to having it handed to you?

I counter that it was luck / skill that I was one of the first five respondents.

Gutter Cobreh
10-16-2018, 09:54 AM

Nope! When you get lucky enough to get in on a Jack Lambert sweepstakes, it's the same as having LSU pull a back door cover on the over Saturday versus GA!

The excitement of hoping Scooba sees this thread and makes this happen is enough for me!

sleepy dawg
10-16-2018, 10:07 AM
Good rule of thumb is to never spend more than half your vcash in a given week. Your lock of the weeks will be wrong. Expect it.

ScoobaDawg
10-16-2018, 10:12 AM
Scooba see's it but doesn't have time to play banker to all you degenerates.

The original rule was to make the poster's sig something dumb or embarssing... but i don't have time to think of anything.

So here is the deal.
The bank declares you bankrupt and rewards you with 1,000 cause...Bernie Sanders or some sh!t.
If you make your sig something dumb or funny, and I declare it worthy. I'll add 2 more 0's to the end.

Later peeps... Now all you damn guys go at least read my thread I started... It's kinda sad that Something such as helping a veteran in need can't anyone's attention...
https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?70285-What-are-you-doing-to-help-our-Veterans-today

Culpritone16
10-16-2018, 10:15 AM
It is wild that people have built up millions in vCash on here.

3rdGen
10-16-2018, 10:26 AM
Nope! When you get lucky enough to get in on a Jack Lambert sweepstakes, it's the same as having LSU pull a back door cover on the over Saturday versus GA!

The excitement of hoping Scooba sees this thread and makes this happen is enough for me!

I 17in love this guy!

Gutter Cobreh
10-16-2018, 10:47 AM
Scooba see's it but doesn't have time to play banker to all you degenerates.

The original rule was to make the poster's sig something dumb or embarssing... but i don't have time to think of anything.

So here is the deal.
The bank declares you bankrupt and rewards you with 1,000 cause...Bernie Sanders or some sh!t.
If you make your sig something dumb or funny, and I declare it worthy. I'll add 2 more 0's to the end.

Later peeps... Now all you damn guys go at least read my thread I started... It's kinda sad that Something such as helping a veteran in need can't anyone's attention...
https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?70285-What-are-you-doing-to-help-our-Veterans-today

I can dig this and accept your ruling.

Here's an idea though - why not tie donations to vcash? For anyone that donates to the cause, they get 10,000 times the vcash added to their account. If they donate $1,000, you award them with 10,000,000 vcash.

It's a win-win!

ScoobaDawg
10-16-2018, 11:58 AM
I can dig this and accept your ruling.

Here's an idea though - why not tie donations to vcash? For anyone that donates to the cause, they get 10,000 times the vcash added to their account. If they donate $1,000, you award them with 10,000,000 vcash.

It's a win-win!

Because I didn't want to force people to do that... just looks tacky. But if anyone wants to donate to the veterans and sends me a screenshot of a donation.. I'll damn well give ya give ya a multiplier of the donation... Hell you donate a ticket to a veteran and you might be the banker to Jack from now on... I'm open to bribes that help real humans. And I don't get a damn penny of the donations... Everyone in the organization is a volunteer...and we are 501c3 so you will get a tax receipt.

Brahmabull
10-16-2018, 12:11 PM
Give me some Vcash please!

starkvegasdawg
10-16-2018, 01:31 PM
No, but sounds like you were interested enough to find out the details! Haha!

I won't go a dime over $3.50.

Gutter Cobreh
10-16-2018, 03:13 PM
Because I didn't want to force people to do that... just looks tacky. But if anyone wants to donate to the veterans and sends me a screenshot of a donation.. I'll damn well give ya give ya a multiplier of the donation... Hell you donate a ticket to a veteran and you might be the banker to Jack from now on... I'm open to bribes that help real humans. And I don't get a damn penny of the donations... Everyone in the organization is a volunteer...and we are 501c3 so you will get a tax receipt.

PM sent w/ details.

Jack Lambert
10-16-2018, 03:33 PM

My goal is to be the first to hit 1 Billion. That makes it fun for me.

ScoobaDawg
10-17-2018, 12:18 AM

You can make it happen torrow if ya want :)

ScoobaDawg
10-17-2018, 12:19 AM
PM sent w/ details.

Dude. Thank you so much. I'll make sure to send you some pictures after.

Enjoy the vcash. The amount isn't random and is a special meaning.
6,251 soldiers have died since 9/11 and will never be forgotten.
9/11 the day that changed everyone of our lives and so many answered the call
22 veterans die every day at their own hands. The charities we support do great work in this area.

Gutter Cobreh
10-17-2018, 06:28 AM

Well Jack, looks like there is a new leader in the clubhouse!!!!

Dude. Thank you so much. I'll make sure to send you some pictures after.

Enjoy the vcash. The amount isn't random and is a special meaning.
6,251 soldiers have died since 9/11 and will never be forgotten.
9/11 the day that changed everyone of our lives and so many answered the call
22 veterans die every day at their own hands. The charities we support do great work in this area.

Please do. It looks like an awesome event!!!!

3rdGen
10-17-2018, 03:08 PM
Nice Vcash stash Gutter!!!! You must have done it right sir!!!

Thanks for the Vcash Scooba! Though I distinctly remember talks of being bankers to Jack....

I will take a mil from Jack since he offered if its still on the table. Thanks!