Memphis at Missouri (-7), 4 p.m. ET
Mississippi State at LSU (-7), 7 p.m. ET
Vanderbilt at Kentucky (-13), 7:30 p.m. ET

No Line

Tulsa at Arkansas, noon ET
Alabama at Tennessee, 3:30 p.m. ET

Commercecomet24
10-14-2018, 04:15 PM
After unm took out half of arky offense Tulsa might win that game.

Captain Falcon
10-14-2018, 04:47 PM
If Storey is out injured I bet Tulsa does beat Arkansas. Cole Kelley might be the worst SEC quarterback I’ve seen in a long time.

All of the postd lines seem reasonable. I wouldn’t be shocked if State covers or if Ole Miss wins, but I think the lines are what they should be at the moment.

RougeDawg
10-14-2018, 04:57 PM
I was thinking more around LSU -3.5. Florida ran on them with a QB nowhere near as good as Fitz. 215 yards. Add in that Auburn from 7 > LSU front 7, I think we win pulling away late. We cannot approach 35-40% pass and expect to run. Need to be 70% run at minimum.

Mobile Bay
10-14-2018, 07:03 PM
No line on UA and Tennessee, WTF?

RougeDawg
10-14-2018, 07:17 PM
No line on UA and Tennessee, WTF?

Maybe because of Tua?s Knee? Vegas trying to get insider info before setting line?

TUSK
10-14-2018, 07:23 PM
Maybe because of Tua?s Knee? Vegas trying to get insider info before setting line?

Yeah, they wanna know about Tua's gimped up knee... I bet they don't even put one out... handicapping Bammer is extree hard this year...

RougeDawg
10-14-2018, 07:25 PM
Yeah, they wanna know about Tua's gimped up knee... I bet they don't even put one out... handicapping Bammer is extree hard this year...

You are probably correct. Unlike the NFL, colleges do not have to release an injury report so many hours before game day. Vegas did not build all of those monstrous building by losing and setting bad lines.

defiantdog
10-14-2018, 09:17 PM
Aranda is as good as it comes to DCs..... I expect LSU to force us to throw the ball. I don't like the match-up at all.

WPS
10-14-2018, 10:20 PM
If Storey is out injured I bet Tulsa does beat Arkansas. Cole Kelley might be the worst SEC quarterback I’ve seen in a long time.

All of the postd lines seem reasonable. I wouldn’t be shocked if State covers or if Ole Miss wins, but I think the lines are what they should be at the moment.

I’d be interested to see if Morris goes with the freshman Noland if Storey can’t play, he still has 3 games left to keep his redshirt.

Kelley frustrates me because he’ll make a throw with pinpoint accuracy like he did on that long TD pass and will follow that up with a pass that misses by 20 yards. He has some physical tools but not much else.

HoopsDawg
10-14-2018, 10:25 PM
Aranda is as good as it comes to DCs..... I expect LSU to force us to throw the ball. I don't like the match-up at all.

You better believe LSU is going to have a bunch of guys on the LOS. We have to run it any way.

biggun
10-14-2018, 11:48 PM
I was thinking more around LSU -3.5. Florida ran on them with a QB nowhere near as good as Fitz. 215 yards. Add in that Auburn from 7 > LSU front 7, I think we win pulling away late. We cannot approach 35-40% pass and expect to run. Need to be 70% run at minimum.

“I think we win pulling away late”, love the maroon shaded confidence.