PDA

View Full Version : Moorehead needs to sweep the cutting room floor...

BogeyGolfer
10-14-2018, 09:30 AM
and find other ways to run the ball on LSU or it will be ugly quick. No more taking 25 seconds to snap the damn ball either, run the play and keep the momentum going. We have to stay out of long yardage situations and our punter better learn how to kick the freaking ball past 30 yards. They will have some success running the ball, #22 is a player. Although, I think we will be the best D line that they face our offensive "genius" coach needs to find a way to put the ball in the end-zone. If we can keep from turning the ball over and putting all the pressure on our D we have a shot. I'm still frustrated over the UK and UF games.........beat LSU, and we all feel better. Going to be damn tough to do.

Cooterpoot
10-14-2018, 10:03 AM
Damn...

WinningIsRelentless
10-14-2018, 10:11 AM
You are right that we need to go quick, but the reason we need to go quick is LSU?s lack of depth on the dl. Ground and pound in a uptempo fashion and by the 4th the LSU dl will be dead.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-14-2018, 10:16 AM
JoMo?s style of play fits right into LSU?s wheelhouse.

Maroonthirteen
10-14-2018, 10:31 AM

I’m afraid you are right. A running team vs a physical LSU team........ pray for some luck.

TrapGame
10-14-2018, 10:42 AM
UGA ran on LSU without a starting running QB. Fromm did not have to be accounted for by Aranda and UGA still had a ground game. Kirby stopped UGA's running game not O.

Jack Lambert
10-14-2018, 10:45 AM
We play every other year at tiger stadium. Ga plays there every 12 years. They did not know what to expect. They were not prepared and they are probably not as good as everyone thought. We will be more prepared for the game and our o line will pound on their D line.

Cooterpoot
10-14-2018, 10:47 AM
If this game was in Starkville, I’d think we win. It’s not. And honestly, that’s the only reason I think we lose. LSU isn’t that good. They got lucky vs AU and lost to FL. They struggled with LaTech.

Jack Lambert
10-14-2018, 10:52 AM
If this game was in Starkville, I’d think we win. It’s not. And honestly, that’s the only reason I think we lose. LSU isn’t that good. They got lucky vs AU and lost to FL. They struggled with LaTech.

I think we can still win even though it is in Tiger Stadium. It will be hard but if our Defense shut them down the first few series and our o iine just pounds on them and State scores the crowd will be quiet. It will be had but it can be done.

DogsofAnarchy
10-14-2018, 11:17 AM
We play every other year at tiger stadium. Ga plays there every 12 years. They did not know what to expect. They were not prepared and they are probably not as good as everyone thought. We will be more prepared for the game and our o line will pound on their D line.

Ok

RougeDawg
10-14-2018, 11:41 AM
If we run the Auburn blueprint we win the game. Auburn is better at stopping the run than LSU. Our 350ish against Auburn skewed their defensive numbers.

Teams with mobile QBs make LSU play a confused defense. They may be talented but they do not have high football IQ and a running QB sends them into mental chaos. Just look at how Georgia gashed them yesterday with a guy that is a less passing threat than Fitz. We will win if we use the same 80-20 run Pass ratio.

TrapGame
10-14-2018, 11:45 AM
Teams with mobile QBs make LSU play a confused defense. They may be talented but they do not have high football IQ and a running QB sends them into mental chaos. Just look at how Georgia gashed them yesterday with a guy that is a less passing threat than Fitz. We will win if we use the same 80-20 run Pass ratio.

Kirby puts in the running QB for 30 or 40 yards and a td. Then goes full retard again.

yjnkdawg
10-14-2018, 12:08 PM

GA got the LSU crowd woke up and more in their night mode, when Smart made that fake field goal call, and it failed. That was when daytime became night time at Tiger Stadium, and was probably the turning point in the game.

RougeDawg
10-14-2018, 12:19 PM
Kirby puts in the running QB for 30 or 40 yards and a td. Then goes full retard again.

Yes, they went right down the field bring Fields in. Then abandoned it. Sounds like another HC in the east. I was actually thinking Kirby would have both QBs in the backfield after that?s TD series and really mess LSU defense up. But he pulled a Dan. Scary thing is he may do the same thing in Jacksonville and lose that one too.

BrunswickDawg
10-14-2018, 02:32 PM
Kirby blew that game yesterday. Kirby abandoning the run with his backs averaging 6 & 7 yards a carry was as bad as those games when Saban refused to run against OM in '14 and '15.
The fake FG was Mullen-esque, and totally killed any momentum they might have had.

Commercecomet24
10-14-2018, 02:46 PM
Kirby blew that game yesterday. Kirby abandoning the run with his backs averaging 6 & 7 yards a carry was as bad as those games when Saban refused to run against OM in '14 and '15.
The fake FG was Mullen-esque, and totally killed any momentum they might have had.

Dead on accurate. That one was on Kirby and staff.

gravedigger
10-14-2018, 06:24 PM

So that wasn?t true for auburn.

TrapGame
10-14-2018, 06:43 PM
Kirby said Aranda was disguising his coverages really well and confusing Fromm.

I think that's Kirby arrogant ass excuse (cause he can't admit O out coached him). He also can't admit he made a drastic coaching error in going away from the run and playing into LSU's strength: their secondary.

Commercecomet24
10-14-2018, 07:20 PM
Kirby said Aranda was disguising his coverages really well and confusing Fromm.

I think that's Kirby arrogant ass excuse (cause he can't admit O out coached him). He also can't admit he made a drastic coaching error in going away from the run and playing into LSU's strength: their secondary.

Kirby crapped the bed. Crazy thing is LSU wasn't even loading up to stop the run and uga kept throwing it even though they were getting chunks on the ground.

Bothrops
10-14-2018, 07:28 PM
If you can't run against LSU, you won't win against LSU.

Jack Lambert
10-14-2018, 08:30 PM
If you can't run against LSU, you won't win against LSU.

We will run on LSU. They are not as deep on the D Line as us. Our O line will pound on them and they will tire just like our O line did against Auburn. State wore Auburn out and they will wear LSU out. It might take several series like last year but they will wear out.

RougeDawg
10-14-2018, 10:03 PM
We will run on LSU. They are not as deep on the D Line as us. Our O line will pound on them and they will tire just like our O line did against Auburn. State wore Auburn out and they will wear LSU out. It might take several series like last year but they will wear out.

Yep, and LSU is not as deep on DL as Auburn. If we pound them we will win.