PDA

View Full Version : Alabama/Missouri

RocketDawg
10-13-2018, 06:52 PM
Bama got off to their usual start ... scored on the first series for the 7th game in a row. Then, intercepted a pass and got held to a FG. Score now is 13-3, near the end of the 1st quarter.

Tua can throw the ball a LONG way, and do it accurately.

TUSK
10-13-2018, 06:56 PM
Row Todd Row! [hic]

RocketDawg
10-13-2018, 06:56 PM
Wow. Missouri just got a passing TD. Gonna be 13-10 at the end of the 1st quarter.

WSOPdawg
10-13-2018, 06:57 PM
I swear Locke had 15 seconds with no pressure for the Mizzou TD... Saban gonna blow a gasket.

13-10 going into the 2nd Qtr.

TUSK
10-13-2018, 06:58 PM
That cat threw a dime, there....

starkvegasdawg
10-13-2018, 07:12 PM
They've got to modify the targeting rule.

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-13-2018, 07:13 PM
Unacceptable that Bama is still having to try after the first quarter. Lets eject the best Mizzou defensive player

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 07:14 PM
They would never toss Bama's best defender for targeting.

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-13-2018, 07:16 PM
They would never toss Bama's best defender for targeting.

They wouldn't eject any Bama defender for that

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 07:19 PM
They wouldn't eject any Bama defender for that

Truedat.

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-13-2018, 07:24 PM
They've got to modify the targeting rule.

You get suspended for 1/12th of the season over one hit. If they just called targeting for the blatant, bad hits that would be fine (Abrams against K-State). But with all the targeting calls they make now, the 15 yard penalty is brutal enough. The one game suspension on top of it is absurd.

TUSK
10-13-2018, 07:39 PM
Hey, that wasn't the only Pro-Bammer targeting call, today...

Tennessee's best D player and leading tackler for 2 yrs (MLB) was disqualified for the 2nd Half of the AU game and the 1st Half of the TSIO.....

REC doin' werk.

RougeDawg
10-13-2018, 07:44 PM
Bama is as weak defensively as I?ve seen in recent years. They are definitely beatable and that game is looking better and better to me in a few weeks. We don?t have picked up deer in the headlights dan coaching. So we have that going for us.

RocketDawg
10-13-2018, 07:47 PM
Why is Saban's nose so red?

TUSK
10-13-2018, 07:47 PM
Why is Saban's nose so red?

So he can guide the Sleigh at Night.

RocketDawg
10-13-2018, 07:48 PM
So he can guide the Sleigh at Night.

Must be. His new "Nick"name can be Rudolph.

TUSK
10-13-2018, 07:50 PM
Bama is as weak defensively as I?ve seen in recent years. They are definitely beatable and that game is looking better and better to me in a few weeks. We don?t have picked up deer in the headlights dan coaching. So we have that going for us.

They are really inconsistent at all levels... however, I don't believe they'll allow nearly enough points to get beat...

dawgday166

Lol ... normally I would agree with this. But if the Dan on the sidelines at UF would show up, I believe this might could've been the year. I certainly think we could run it right down their throat maybe even moreso than last year. Gotta be able to throw it a little too tho. Not sure we'll have our act together enough by then and then ... while Tusk has their OL & RB way overrated in his mind, the WRs and Tua are legit. Don't think our DBs can cover those WRs long enough to get pressure on Tua.

TUSK
Must be. His new "Nick"name can be Rudolph.

you win.

lol

TUSK
10-13-2018, 07:53 PM
Lol ... normally I would agree with this. But if the Dan on the sidelines at UF would show up, I believe this might could've been the year. I certainly think we could run it right down their throat maybe even moreso than last year. Gotta be able to throw it a little too tho. Not sure we'll have our act together enough by then and then ... while Tusk has their OL & RB way overrated in his mind, the WRs and Tua are legit. Don't think our DBs can cover those WRs long enough to get pressure on Tua.

You just eviscerated mah boy Josh Jacobs and put a piece of his liver on a circle hook, didn'tcha?

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 08:00 PM
You just eviscerated mah boy Josh Jacobs and put a piece of his liver on a circle hook, didn'tcha?

Is he supposed to be good or something? Or is he like the 3rd or 4th string dude?

TUSK
10-13-2018, 08:08 PM
Is he supposed to be good or something? Or is he like the 3rd or 4th string dude?

Yes. He'll prolly get drafted, and he is 3rd string.

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 08:14 PM
Yes. He'll prolly get drafted, and he is 3rd string.

Really ... his stats ain't that good. Killen Hill's is far better than his stats, and I'm not sure he's an NFL guy. They about the same size too.

TUSK
10-13-2018, 08:17 PM
Really ... his stats ain't that good. Killen Hill's is far better than his stats, and I'm not sure he's an NFL guy. They about the same size too.

He was a 3 star "diamond in the rough"... no one else offered him...

he's comparable to Kenyan Drake in some ways (more powerful, not as fast, similar ball catchin' skilz)...

edit: he also likely has 2 first round guys ahead of him,,,

RougeDawg
10-13-2018, 08:18 PM

Dan has this fire in spurts. Against Bama he looked like a deer in the headlights. Last year was the only time he spent part of a game against Bama not in that mode. Then in the 4th quarter he reverted back, and played not to lose.

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 08:19 PM
He was a 3 star "diamond in the rough"... no one else offered him...

he's comparable to Kenyan Drake in some ways (more powerful, not as fast, similar ball catchin' skilz)...

So that means he's probably identical to Hill.

You do realize don't you that y'all ain't played a good D line yet until probably tonight. TAM some. Tone down those Crimson shades some ***

He may get drafted in a low round, but none of your backs are world beaters stats wise this year, relative to your competition. May just be the "upgraded OL" tho haha.

TUSK
10-13-2018, 08:24 PM
So that means he's probably identical to Hill.

You do realize don't you that y'all ain't played a good D line yet until probably tonight. TAM some. Tone down those Crimson shades some ***

He may get drafted in a low round, but none of your backs are world beaters stats wise this year, relative to your competition. May just be the "upgraded OL" tho haha.

I see a lot of similarities between Hill & Jacobs...

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 08:28 PM
Dan has this fire in spurts. Against Bama he looked like a deer in the headlights. Last year was the only time he spent part of a game against Bama not in that mode. Then in the 4th quarter he reverted back, and played not to lose.

Yea he did. I'd like our chances this year with he and Grantham tho. Especially if Tua continues to be soft *** I believe Dan would have Fitz playing better and within himself, and maybe the WRs too. It might be the year Dan got over the hump. Of course refs would probably throw Simmons & Sweat out of the game early for targeting. ***

TUSK
10-13-2018, 08:36 PM
Yea he did. I'd like our chances this year with he and Grantham tho. Especially if Tua continues to be soft *** I believe Dan would have Fitz playing better and within himself, and maybe the WRs too. It might be the year Dan got over the hump. Of course refs would probably throw Simmons & Sweat out of the game early for targeting. ***

http://www.divephotoguide.com/underwater-photography-special-features/article/photographing-fish-yawns/

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 08:38 PM
I see a lot of similarities between Hill & Jacobs...

Hill was much better last game that first 2 SEC games. Unlike the majority of our fanbase tho, I'm not sold on him being an NFL back yet. Maybe ... He probably can become one if he wants it bad enough.

Not sure your 1st and 2nd stringers are both 1st round backs either. Not saying they ain't pretty good, just saying that these days RB is not the highest priority at draft time for most NFL teams. It takes a really special back most of time to be drafted in round 1.

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 08:40 PM
http://www.divephotoguide.com/underwater-photography-special-features/article/photographing-fish-yawns/

LOL ... just trying to make sure you stay awake. Tua do gotten toughen up ** What the hell is Saban teaching these QBs these days???

TUSK
10-13-2018, 08:43 PM
Hill was much better last game that first 2 SEC games. Unlike the majority of our fanbase tho, I'm not sold on him being an NFL back yet. Maybe ... He probably can become one if he wants it bad enough.

Not sure your 1st and 2nd stringers are both 1st round backs either. Not saying they ain't pretty good, just saying that these days RB is not the highest priority at draft time for most NFL teams. It takes a really special back most of time to be drafted in round 1.

I have NO idea if Damien Harris and/or Najee Harris will be 1st Rounders... I've just seen "expert projections" listing them in Rd 1... but those projections are super fluid and RB has been devalued some in the NFL... (blame Trent Richardson for that)....

lastmajordog
10-13-2018, 11:06 PM
Truedat.

That?s true or they would have ejected the Bama dude (I think) 3years back.....still can?t figure that one out.......