PDA

View Full Version : Bama - see how they run rpo and get the ball out fast?

Lord McBuckethead
10-13-2018, 06:48 PM
Then they run the ball power. Then play action down the field. Pretty good mix. The important part is the quick passes everywhere and having crazy accuracy cause he knows where he is going prior to the snap and executes.

MarketingBully
10-13-2018, 07:01 PM
Then they run the ball power. Then play action down the field. Pretty good mix. The important part is the quick passes everywhere and having crazy accuracy cause he knows where he is going prior to the snap and executes.

If we had Tua we’d be running it this fast too.

MarketingBully
10-13-2018, 07:04 PM
The QB is the biggest part of any RPO offense both before and after the snap. We’d be undefeated and would even challenge Bama if we had Tua. Hell, Bama wouldn’t be near this unstoppable if they only had Hurts. They would be a 1-2 loss team without Tua especially with the shitty coordinators they have.

TUSK
10-13-2018, 07:08 PM
Hell, Bama wouldn’t be near this unstoppable if they only had Hurts. They would be a 1-2 loss team without Tua especially with the shitty coordinators they have.

Maybe 1 game... But you're correct.

MarketingBully
10-13-2018, 07:22 PM
Maybe 1 game... But you're correct.

You have the worst coordinators you have ever had under Saban and it literally doesn’t matter because you have the best QB in college football. Last year, you had one of the worst OCs you have ever had under Saban but it didn’t matter because you had Pruitt (one of the best DCs in football last year) and Mullen didn’t have the balls to go for it on 4th and 1 at the 3 then we had dumb ass Grantham blitz 11 guys and Hurts made him pay. Without Tua though this year, Saban’s coordinator experiment would have backfired as I said at least 1 or 2 times.

TUSK
10-13-2018, 07:31 PM
You have the worst coordinators you have ever had under Saban and it literally doesn’t matter because you have the best QB in college football. Last year, you had one of the worst OCs you have ever had under Saban but it didn’t matter because you had Pruitt (one of the best DCs in football last year) and Mullen didn’t have the balls to go for it on 4th and 1 at the 3 then we had dumb ass Grantham blitz 11 guys and Hurts made him pay. Without Tua though this year, Saban’s coordinator experiment would have backfired as I said at least 1 or 2 times.

I've heard you go on record re: the coordinators and I concur... My point is that with the improvement Hurts has made in the passing game in addition to the upgrades at WR, RB, and the OL... we wouldn't be scoring 60 a game, but they'd still go 11-1 and make the CFP, IMO.

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 07:42 PM
I've heard you go on record re: the coordinators and I concur... My point is that with the improvement Hurts has made in the passing game in addition to the upgrades at WR, RB, and the OL... we wouldn't be scoring 60 a game, but they'd still go 11-1 and make the CFP, IMO.

Under that scenario, you may lose to TAM ... and then LSU and maybe us if we could ever get our act together.

TUSK
10-13-2018, 08:52 PM
Under that scenario, you may lose to TAM ... and then LSU and maybe us if we could ever get our act together.

TAMU had to play Bammer too early.... LSU has a puncher's chance if they play well, Bammer is hurt, and some turnovers... Bammer may score 90 on the AU team I've seen this year...

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 08:55 PM
TAMU had to play Bammer too early.... LSU has a puncher's chance if they play well, Bammer is hurt, and some turnovers... Bammer may score 90 on the AU team I've seen this year...

If Aranda cranks up the D like he did today ... I think they have a shot even with Tua. Aranda let me down last week against Mullen. And I think LSU can move the ball on you. Burrow can't be f***ing up tho and give you a gift right off the bat like Mond did.

TUSK
10-13-2018, 08:58 PM
If Aranda cranks up the D like he did today ... I think they have a shot even with Tua. Aranda let me down last week against Mullen. And I think LSU can move the ball on you. Burrow can't be f***ing up tho and give you a gift right off the bat like Mond did.

If Bammer is healthy and doesn't trip over their elephant dicks, they'll win in Baton Rouge by 2-3 scores... and it won't matter if Aranda is simultaneously accepted by the Bilderburgs and Illuminati....

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 09:05 PM
If Bammer is healthy and doesn't trip over their elephant dicks, they'll win in Baton Rouge by 2-3 scores... and it won't matter if Aranda is simultaneously accepted by the Bilderburgs and Illuminati....

So you giving 21 pts?

TUSK
10-13-2018, 09:09 PM
So you giving 21 pts?

That's exactly what I would say... well done!!!

I'll splittish the difference with you:

I'll give you LSU (at home) +17 vs a healthy Bammer team that finishes the game better than -1 in turnovers and .500 on FGs....

Edited for: Dick Trippin' Qualification

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 09:10 PM
That's exactly what I would say... well done!!!

I'll splittish the difference with you:

I'll give you LSU (at home) +17 vs a healthy Bammer team....

No, no, no ... don't be reducing the tint on those Crimson glasses now.

TUSK
10-13-2018, 09:19 PM
No, no, no ... don't be reducing the tint on those Crimson glasses now.

Look over the thread, buddy... I have insulated my exposure quite well!

:D

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 09:23 PM
Look over the thread, buddy... I have insulated my exposure quite well!

:D

I'd consider 21 and wait till game week to make sure both team are healthy although, LSU ain't on Oline and haven't been. They playing a Dlineman on the Oline.

TUSK
10-13-2018, 09:29 PM
I'd consider 21 and wait till game week to make sure both team are healthy although, LSU ain't on Oline and haven't been. They playing a Dlineman on the Oline.

Don't forget that their DL is now lookin' thin as well...

I'll tell ya this, though... I'd find a spot for Greedy Williams and Devin White on my team, fo sho....

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 09:36 PM
Don't forget that their DL is now lookin' thin as well...

I'll tell ya this, though... I'd find a spot for Greedy Williams and Devin White on my team, fo sho....

Their Dline has me concerned and they need White and Williams there too. They are playing thin right now ... which really says something about the job O and his staff are doing. It's pretty damn impressive.

lastmajordog
10-13-2018, 11:01 PM
Mullen blew last year and 14...sorry....JMO

MarketingBully
10-13-2018, 11:10 PM
Their Dline has me concerned and they need White and Williams there too. They are playing thin right now ... which really says something about the job O and his staff are doing. It's pretty damn impressive.

Georgia went in with a retarded game plan. It’s almost like they didn’t even look at the Florida/LSU game tape and just said meh, we are going to throw at this defense even though we have a great run game and offensive line. Had they went run heavy and used play action for the passing game this is an entirely different game.

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 11:13 PM
Georgia went in with a retarded game plan. It’s almost like they didn’t even look at the Florida/LSU game tape and just said meh, we are going to throw at this defense even though we have a great run game and offensive line. Had they went run heavy and used play action for the passing game this is an entirely different game.

Don't disagree. Kirby didn't take his coaching pills this week. Don't know what he was thinking. And yes, I do think we can run on LSU if schemed well.