PDA

View Full Version : Damn, Merlins hosting UGA next week with SEC-East on the line

WSOPdawg
10-13-2018, 06:29 PM
He was supposed to be several years away from Atlanta!!! FUBAR!!!

WSOPdawg
10-13-2018, 06:31 PM
He was supposed to be several years away from Atlanta!!! FUBAR!!!

My bad, it's in two weeks -- they're off next week.

Commercecomet24
10-13-2018, 06:31 PM
Don't forget uk. They've already beat uf. They're in the race just as much as uf and uga

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 06:34 PM
Mullen is gonna get skull17ed by UGA. Every. Year. He barely beat Vandy today.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 06:36 PM

True, ........but he also beat LSU. Y'all better just adjust your mind to the fact that he is going to win at UF. The improvement this year is remarkable.

Commercecomet24
10-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Dans a good coach but he's got to prove he can win that one big game that can get him to Atlanta. He had shots here and crapped the bed. He's got prove he can get over that hump before I'll believe he can take the next step,

WSOPdawg
10-13-2018, 06:42 PM
Don't forget uk. They've already beat uf. They're in the race just as much as uf and uga

Yep, UK hosts UGA the week after the UGA/Fla game. UK has Vandy (home) and Mizzou (road) before that so they very well could come in to the UGA game with 1 loss. I may have to start pulling for UK.

Commercecomet24
10-13-2018, 06:43 PM
Yep, UK hosts UGA the week after the UGA/Fla game. UK has Vandy (home) and Mizzou (road) before that so they very well could come in to the UGA game with 1 loss. I may have to start pulling for UK.

The east is wide open.

RocketDawg
10-13-2018, 06:45 PM
Dans a good coach but he's got to prove he can win that one big game that can get him to Atlanta. He had shots here and crapped the bed. He's got prove he can get over that hump before I'll believe he can take the next step,

True, but Alabama was always in the way. Over there, he basically has Georgia and they just showed they're not all that great this year. He has a much easier row to hoe in the East, still.

Commercecomet24
10-13-2018, 06:47 PM
True, but Alabama was always in the way. Over there, he basically has Georgia and they just showed they're not all that great this year. He has a much easier row to hoe in the East, still.

No doubt it's easier in the east. I just have to see him prove he wont choke it away before I'll believe he's become elite and not just good

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 06:59 PM
True, ........but he also beat LSU. Y'all better just adjust your mind to the fact that he is going to win at UF. The improvement this year is remarkable.

He hasn't had his pus$y permanently broken yet at UF. Give it time buddy. It's been like 7 games. Every bride is perfect the first 6 months after marriage. We never once saw Mullen as fully invested as he currently is on the sidelines at UF. He's giving it his all but his ego will get bruised eventually. It's inevitable.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 07:02 PM
He hasn't had his pus$y permanently broken yet at UF. Give it time buddy. It's been like 7 games. Every bride is perfect the first 6 months after marriage. We never once saw Mullen as fully invested as he currently is on the sidelines at UF. He's giving it his all but his ego will get bruised eventually. It's inevitable.

Yes we did. Y'all are like the crazy ex that thinks everything the guy ever did ever was horrible. Mullen was a great coach here and he will be one at Florida.

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 07:12 PM
Yes we did. Y'all are like the crazy ex that thinks everything the guy ever did ever was horrible. Mullen was a great coach here and he will be one at Florida.

Go be a Florida fan till you get tired of Mullen like the rest of us are and no bud we never saw fully invested Mullen. Not even in 2014. He didn't fully believe in State once and he always kept a bag packed ready to go from day 1.

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 07:24 PM

Absolutely true. He took this week off from game planning but Mason and crew can't ever finish a damn game. He took Ky week off too. But he hasn't taken any game that he thought would be tough off yet. He is game planning about as well as I've ever seen him do.

bulldawg28
10-13-2018, 07:35 PM

UGA didn't pull away from Vandy at home until the 3rd quarter. Also, if i'm using your analogy GA lost to LSU and FL beat LSU. Be real with yourself bro. The man is going to win at FL

RougeDawg
10-13-2018, 07:42 PM

He did the same thing here until he got bitch slapped a few times. He lost his fire around 2012. Dak reignighted it. Then it went out again. Same thing will happen at FL. It?s his personality.

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 07:57 PM
UGA didn't pull away from Vandy at home until the 3rd quarter. Also, if i'm using your analogy GA lost to LSU and FL beat LSU. Be real with yourself bro. The man is going to win at FL

It's Florida. A shark ****er and a psycho that knows nothing about offense won ten games there. I never said Mullen won't win I said he'll never beat Georgia. Not one time.

bulldawg28
10-13-2018, 08:35 PM
It's Florida. A shark ****er and a psycho that knows nothing about offense won ten games there. I never said Mullen won't win I said he'll never beat Georgia. Not one time.

Not one time huh? He beat GA with our talent

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 08:42 PM
Go be a Florida fan till you get tired of Mullen like the rest of us are and no bud we never saw fully invested Mullen. Not even in 2014. He didn't fully believe in State once and he always kept a bag packed ready to go from day 1.

You don't speak for all of us dude. I'm a second generation MSU grad, and will have a third generation grad as a son this spring. My loyalty to MSU doesn't have a damn thing to do with sports. Nor does it have anything to do with coaches, I'm a realist when it comes to them, and sports. You should try that. If you did, you know what we had in Mullen, and you know what he will do at UF.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 08:44 PM

Yep, and Coach O just beat the next Saban. The narrative here has been crushed today.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 08:45 PM
He did the same thing here until he got bitch slapped a few times. He lost his fire around 2012. Dak reignighted it. Then it went out again. Same thing will happen at FL. It?s his personality.

Lol, bitter ex indeed. What y'all are doing, and what Cohen did at the UF game, makes us look like small bitter exs. It's embarrassing.

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 08:48 PM
Lol, bitter ex indeed.

He didn't say anything that wasn't true tho. I'd love to have the Dan that is in FL right now ... although he still overlooked Ky and Vandy this year. When he want to coach, he can coach tho. I wish he had spent as much time scheming during Bama game week as he will for UGA the next 2 weeks.

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 08:48 PM

Lol he beat Richt not Kirby but keep on acting like you didn't know what I meant.

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 08:50 PM
You don't speak for all of us dude. I'm a second generation MSU grad, and will have a third generation grad as a son this spring. My loyalty to MSU doesn't have a damn thing to do with sports. Nor does it have anything to do with coaches, I'm a realist when it comes to them, and sports. You should try that. If you did, you know what we had in Mullen, and you know what he will do at UF.

I would never speak for you homie. You ain't cut from the same cloth.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 08:55 PM
He didn't say anything that wasn't true tho. I'd love to have the Dan that is in FL right now ... although he still overlooked Ky and Vandy this year. When he want to coach, he can coach tho. I wish he had spent as much time scheming during Bama game week as he will for UGA the next 2 weeks.

Yes he did, and we had him even during the UM game last year. He blew a gasket when Fitz got hurt, I was there and saw it.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 08:58 PM
I would never speak for you homie. You ain't cut from the same cloth.

Then don't use the word "us" when you spout your usual bs. I'm thrilled you don't think I'm from the same cloth as you. Confirms my own opinion. I would turn in my MSU credentials if I thought we were. I'm a realist, you are a bitter ex. At best.

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 08:59 PM
Yes he did, and we had him even during the UM game last year. He blew a gasket when Fitz got hurt, I was there and saw it.

Sure ya did bud. Congrats on still living in Starkville though. I love Starkville. It's difficult to still live there forever after graduation.

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 09:02 PM
Then don't use the word "us" when you spout your usual bs. I'm thrilled you don't think I'm from the same cloth as you. Confirms my own opinion. I would turn in my MSU credentials if I thought we were. I'm a realist, you are a bitter ex. At best.

Read the sentence again chief. "The rest of us" never once implies your inclusion.

RougeDawg
10-13-2018, 09:04 PM
Lol, bitter ex indeed. What y'all are doing, and what Cohen did at the UF game, makes us look like small bitter exs. It's embarrassing.

What am I doing other than pointing out that water is, indeed wet? Please elaborate instead of tossing out an unsubstantiated claim of a bitter ex.

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 09:08 PM
What am I doing other than pointing out that water is, indeed wet? Please elaborate instead of tossing out an unsubstantiated claim of a bitter ex.

Liverpool develops man crushes that outweigh his fandom for State. Thus why he roots for LSU, Florida and Western Kentucky in basketball.

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 09:08 PM

On the particular post I was referencing, IMO he didn't say anything that wasn't true. And I wasn't there, but I don't remember seeing Dan blow a gasket on TV. I'm pretty sure they would've shown it.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 09:13 PM
Sure ya did bud. Congrats on still living in Starkville though. I love Starkville. It's difficult to still live there forever after graduation.

I don't live there. only did for four years which is more than I suspect you ever did. I did see what I saw though, it wasn't shown on TV. ESPN will always ESPN when it comes to MSU, for reasons that have been elaborately mentioned.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 09:14 PM

The honoring of JWS was Bush league, and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 09:15 PM
Liverpool develops man crushes that outweigh his fandom for State. Thus why he roots for LSU, Florida and Western Kentucky in basketball.

Liars will always lie, even when the truth is evident. I pity you 61, and always have. Bless your heart.

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 09:16 PM
I don't live there. only did for four years which is more than I suspect you ever did. I did see what I saw though, it wasn't shown in TV.

I have a bachelors from State so you're wrong again Pool.

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 09:19 PM
Liars will always lie, even when the truth is evident. I pity you 61, and always have. Bless your heart.

You don't exactly hide your man crushes. It's not lying it's perception and perception is reality. Don't you know this by now?

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 09:20 PM
Read the sentence again chief. "The rest of us" never once implies your inclusion.

It implied every one else. That is a bald faced lie, and you know it is. Be a realist.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 09:24 PM
I have a bachelors from State so you're wrong again Pool.

That doesn't mean you were there for 4 years. Got a kid there? Or a father?

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 09:27 PM

It implied every one else. That is a bald faced lie, and you know it is. Be a realist.

Welp you're drunk when you no longer can understand the sentence "go be a Florida fan till you get tired of him LIKE THE REST OF US". That implies that YOU are not tired of him yet like THE REST OF US are. I'm impressed by my shadow troll tonight. You owe me 10k btw. PayPal whenever.

BrunswickDawg
10-13-2018, 09:32 PM
The honoring of JWS was Bush league, and I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Anyone who thinks that honoring Jackie and the '98 team that weekend was some sort of dig at Dan is a dumbass. I know for a fact that the weekend for the M Club dinner was booked a year out - well before Dan went to UF, with a plan for honoring the '98 SEC West title team. My kids godmother is the event planner for it and told me the plan for it the week before last year's HOF dinner. Are we supposed to change that because Dan took the UF job?

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 09:34 PM
Anyone who thinks that honoring Jackie and the '98 team that weekend was some sort of dig at Dan is a dumbass. I know for a fact that the weekend for the M Club dinner was booked a year out - well before Dan went to UF, with a plan for honoring the '98 SEC West title team. My kids godmother is the event planner for it and told me the plan for it the week before last year's HOF dinner. Are we supposed to change that because Dan took the UF job?
Glad you put that straight. That story needs to be published so MSU folks know. Most of the ones I know, approve, but still think it was aimed at Mullen.

Commercecomet24
10-13-2018, 09:34 PM

Bravo, Sir! Now that's being real!

RougeDawg
10-13-2018, 09:35 PM
Yep, and Coach O just beat the next Saban. The narrative here has been crushed today.

Nobody deemed Smart the next Saban. He had almost a full NFL starting defense last season. Any one of us here could babe cake walked through the East last year tmwuthnthat roster. Georgia would be 4-5 in the West at this point. I?d put Bama LSU and Us ahead of them at this point. Hell if our HC had RTGDF against UK and UF, we are sitting top 10 and knocking on Sabans door.

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 09:37 PM
That doesn't mean you were there for 4 years. Got a kid there? Or a father?

I didn't start at Scooba Tech like you dawg. I'm about to bow out this thread now for the sake of the board. Peace out Pool.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 09:38 PM
Welp you're drunk when you no longer can understand the sentence "go be a Florida fan till you get tired of him LIKE THE REST OF US". That implies that YOU are not tired of him yet like THE REST OF US are. I'm impressed by my shadow troll tonight. You owe me 10k btw. PayPal whenever.
Whatever 61. I enjoy your entertainment, unless you have the power to ban me for not thinking like you do. Wiser heads prevailed there, so have at it! Have fun! I always enjoy your posts!

dawgday166
Nobody deemed Smart the next Saban. He had almost a full NFL starting defense last season. Any one of us here could babe cake walked through the East last year tmwuthnthat roster. Georgia would be 4-5 in the West at this point. I?d put Bama LSU and Us ahead of them at this point. Hell if our HC had RTGDF against UK and UF, we are sitting top 10 and knocking on Sabans door.

Don't get too carried away now Rouge * We ain't there yet and not sure we will be this year.

BrunswickDawg
Glad you put that straight. That story needs to be published so MSU folks know. Most of the ones I know, approve, but still think it was aimed at Mullen.

No it doesn't - because only a total ass hat would think the athletic department sits around thinking "how can we publicly make Dan Mullen look like a Dick for leaving?" It's a multi-million dollar business, they don't have time for that penny anty bullshit.

Only keyboard jockeys in their mom's basements think like that.

Dawg61
10-13-2018, 09:42 PM
Whatever 61. I enjoy your entertainment, unless you have the power to ban me for not thinking like you do. Wiser heads prevailed there, so have at it! Have fun! I always enjoy your posts!

Damn it Pool I said I was leaving this thread but you talked all sweat like in this post so have some rep. And for the billionth time I am not a mod anymore on any board. I have zero ban privileges. NOW I'm out. Peace.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 09:43 PM
I didn't start at Scooba Tech like you dawg. I'm about to bow out this thread now for the sake of the board. Peace out Pool.

4 years at MSU, with honors, and then represented MSU down at UMC while getting Dr. in front of my name. We had as many as they did back then. My understanding is we have more now. Your banter is minor league to what us Dawgs had to parry down there. You are mildly entertaining though. When I want real entertainment I'll call up a real challenge from some old classmates though!

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 09:45 PM
Damn it Pool I said I was leaving this thread but you talked all sweat like in this post so have some rep. And for the billionth time I am not a mod anymore on any board. I have zero ban privileges. NOW I'm out. Peace.

I know it, it's why I'm back in the board you banned me from. I haven't seen you post there, what happened? I was banned so I missed it.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 09:54 PM

Oh yes they have. On here.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 09:59 PM
No it doesn't - because only a total ass hat would think the athletic department sits around thinking "how can we publicly make Dan Mullen look like a Dick for leaving?" It's a multi-million dollar business, they don't have time for that penny anty bullshit.

Only keyboard jockeys in their mom's basements think like that.

I'm telling you nearly every MSU fan I know, including some who have influence, think that was aimed directly at Mullen. Most of them loved it. None of them give a rip about this place or any other message board. It sure as heck looked like it was aimed at Mullen. To say otherwise doesn't pass the eye test.

ScottH
10-13-2018, 10:07 PM
Let's not forget Mcilwain went to Atlanta in 2015 and 2016.

Ari Gold
10-14-2018, 09:25 AM
I didnt read every post in this thread, but everyone does understand that UF is just 2 years removed from winning the ****ing east. It’s not like he took over a program like Tenn.
I will admit I didnt think he would have the record he does and for damn sure didnt think they would beat us but holy shit people fla just squeaked by Vandy..

I understand he doesnt have HIS QB yet but he also doesnt have all of HIS other players either...
9-3 in gator nation wont keep you around vey long.. he better win the east sooner than later . And on a regular basis

TUSK
10-14-2018, 01:27 PM
I didnt read every post in this thread, but everyone does understand that UF is just 2 years removed from winning the ****ing east. It’s not like he took over a program like Tenn.
I will admit I didnt think he would have the record he does and for damn sure didnt think they would beat us but holy shit people fla just squeaked by Vandy..

I understand he doesnt have HIS QB yet but he also doesnt have all of HIS other players either...
9-3 in gator nation wont keep you around vey long.. he better win the east sooner than later . And on a regular basis

good post.... I'll add that this UF team is arguably the least talented since before Mac was there... Mac was 5* repellent and he road Muchamp's D to Atlanta...

It'll be interesting to see if Mullen can get the UF talent level back to where it was back in '13-14 and prior...

Token Bammer
10-14-2018, 10:34 PM
Oh yes they have. On here.

Gutter Cobreh
10-15-2018, 09:59 AM
good post.... I'll add that this UF team is arguably the least talented since before Mac was there... Mac was 5* repellent and he road Muchamp's D to Atlanta...

It'll be interesting to see if Mullen can get the UF talent level back to where it was back in '13-14 and prior...

Give him ALL the best recruits and it still wouldn't matter... he'll find a way to screw it up. His mental processing and in-game decisions during critical times will always be his greatest disadvantage and cost him a couple losses each year.

God forbid Grantham ever decided to head elsewhere because he'd be royally screwed.

mstatefan91
10-15-2018, 12:59 PM
I'm pretty much over hating the man. He made his choice.. so far, it's working out for him. I don't know that he will recruit at a high enough level to compete year in and year out with UGA, but that's his problem at this point. We have our own issues

Coach007
10-15-2018, 02:02 PM

LSU Beat UGA,....

Florida beat LSU...

Mullen was and is a great coach. Doesn't matter that you don't like him. It has NO effect on what will happen.

lastmajordog
10-15-2018, 05:39 PM
It is going to hurt realizing all the DOGS had to do was play like they are supposed to.....and they keep Danno from going to Atlanta.......crap