PDA

View Full Version : LSU/Georgia

RocketDawg
10-13-2018, 02:40 PM
A big game, but there are some empty seats in the upper reaches. Is it because it's a day game?

starkvegasdawg
10-13-2018, 03:17 PM
Georgia appears to be able to move the ball on the ground. Didn't like the fake FG, though.

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2018, 03:25 PM
Kirby outsmarted himself and it bit him good.

Dawgology
10-13-2018, 03:26 PM
Not watching game about to get home to watch it. Looks like LSU better than some thoight

DanDority
10-13-2018, 03:28 PM
Is it just my connection or is CBS having problems with the coverage of this game? Sun spots??

Dawgology
10-13-2018, 03:39 PM
I thought Georgia was going to rock LSU? What have I missed?

msstate7
10-13-2018, 03:40 PM

And Georgia is better than us

West Tn Dawg
10-13-2018, 03:42 PM

Do we really need your pathetic ass telling us how sorry we are every post?
Geesh Dude, Turn the channel!!

msstate7
10-13-2018, 03:43 PM
Do we really need your pathetic ass telling us how sorry we are every post?
Geesh Dude, Turn the channel!!

You think we better than Georgia?

RocketDawg
10-13-2018, 03:45 PM
Is it just my connection or is CBS having problems with the coverage of this game? Sun spots??

No problem here. Might be your local station.

DanDority
10-13-2018, 03:47 PM
No problem here. Might be your local station.

WJTV, in Jackson.

MaroonFlounder
10-13-2018, 03:50 PM
UGA was gashing them with the running game, then started passing in the red zone. Stupid. Your WRs don't have the space to run those routes. Something the Landsharts are going to find out tonight.

Leroy Jenkins
10-13-2018, 03:52 PM
Funny thing about sports... the best team doesn't always win.

DownwardDawg
10-13-2018, 03:55 PM

Come on man. You're ruining the board right now. And I mean that in the most Christian way!!!! Lol
Seriously though, you seem to love Mullen more than MSU. I usually don't have a problem with your posts but you've become unbearable lately. We get it, we suck. Moorehead sucks. Let's let the season play out. Maybe we'll somehow finish 8-4. Very underwhelming, but all the bitching ain't gonna help.

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 03:58 PM

I've been questioning Ga's D ever since Mizzou game. That's why I didn't think they'd beat Bama. It's gonna be some she'at if Mullen beats them.

msstate7
10-13-2018, 04:01 PM
Come on man. You're ruining the board right now. And I mean that in the most Christian way!!!! Lol
Seriously though, you seem to love Mullen more than MSU. I usually don't have a problem with your posts but you've become unbearable lately. We get it, we suck. Moorehead sucks. Let's let the season play out. Maybe we'll somehow finish 8-4. Very underwhelming, but all the bitching ain't gonna help.

I am a Mullen buff... i can't deny it. I just really wish Moorhead was equal or an upgrade, but he isn't

RC3
10-13-2018, 04:01 PM
Mine is doing it too. On dish network. Very frustrating. I don’t even have a picture right now

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 04:03 PM
I am a Mullen buff... i can't deny it. I just really wish Moorhead was equal or an upgrade, but he isn't

Quit being Mullen's buffy. He jilted you for a better looking gal. Man up about it will ya.

MaroonFlounder
10-13-2018, 04:08 PM

Let him get Schrader in here, at least. Fitz can't run Mo's offense.

msstate7
10-13-2018, 04:14 PM
Let him get Schrader in here, at least. Fitz can't run Mo's offense.

I definetely think Moorehead offense will be better with shrader... hell, I predicted shrader will start for a while now. Our defense will really regress next season though

Leroy Jenkins
10-13-2018, 04:15 PM

Cuckhold: A man who gains sexual pleasure in the knowledge that his wife has made love or is making love to other men. Cuckolds are usually submissive, often have a small penis, suffer from premature ejaculation, 'enjoy' sexual humiliation and are rarely able to satisfy their wives.

msstate7
10-13-2018, 04:16 PM
Cuckhold: A man who gains sexual pleasure in the knowledge that his wife has made love or is making love to other men. Cuckolds are usually submissive, often have a small penis, suffer from premature ejaculation, 'enjoy' sexual humiliation and are rarely able to satisfy their wives.

I should take offense, but I like this post haha

the_real_MSU_is_us
10-13-2018, 04:21 PM

Which is an opinion that's been stated by you in every thread for weeks. We've all heard it, rational posters keep asking you to stop, yet you keep on. There's no point anymore, you aren't achieving anything but making this board more annoying

msstate7
10-13-2018, 04:26 PM
Which is an opinion that's been stated by you in every thread for weeks. We've all heard it, rational posters keep asking you to stop, yet you keep on. There's no point anymore, you aren't achieving anything but making this board more annoying
I take it you disagree. You think we upgraded?

Cowbell
10-13-2018, 04:37 PM

Any answer to this other than ?the jury is still out? is not a wise answer. You could at least wait until he has a loss against a non-SEC team. He is, however, more personable and less of a flake than Mullen ever was.

MaroonFlounder
10-13-2018, 04:52 PM

I'll put it to you this way. If Moorhead is in position to upset Bama in the 4th Qtr in T-town this year, he will call better plays...and he won't punt the ball away on 4th and 1 on Bama's 40 yard line and a chance to take control of the game.

StarkVegasSteve
10-13-2018, 04:53 PM
I definetely think Moorehead offense will be better with shrader... hell, I predicted shrader will start for a while now. Our defense will really regress next season though

We'll definitely regress a bit, but we bring back Rivers who's a pretty damn good replacement for Sweat and obviously we can't replace Jeff but with the people we've been able to get into games this year we'll at least be able to curb the drop off. Now we will have to find some replacements in the secondary, but I think we'll be able to handle it.

bobtail bob
10-13-2018, 04:57 PM
Kirby is shitting the bed on the road Richt style. should have took the points instead of the fake FG. That allowed the nutrias to play Orge ball. Get away with a few penalties, get a lead,shorten the and make it where you abandon the run. Muffin man stuck with the run last week. Smart panicked

RougeDawg
10-13-2018, 05:00 PM
Didn?t Georgia lose all three starting LB?s to nfl draft? Why is it that we get teams from the East at their peak. Last year Georgia was a close 2nd to Bama. This year they are probably 4-5th best in SEC. Tennessee is another example. They?ve been a shit show over a decade and now look to be coming together in the 2nd half of the season before they roll back into our schedule. Never seems to fail.

BrunswickDawg
10-13-2018, 05:03 PM
Kirby is shitting the bed on the road Richt style. should have took the points instead of the fake FG. That allowed the nutrias to play Orge ball. Get away with a few penalties, get a lead,shorten the and make it where you abandon the run. Muffin man stuck with the run last week. Smart panicked

Yep - Swift is averaging 6.4 yards a carry and Holyfield is at 6.6, and they quit running the ball. Fromm is shitting the bed too - he has been pressured, but he has also had some looks with very good protection and can't find an open receiver because LSUs DBs are their best part of the D.

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 05:04 PM
Didn?t Georgia lose all three starting LB?s to nfl draft? Why is it that we get teams from the East at their peak. Last year Georgia was a close 2nd to Bama. This year they are probably 4-5th best in SEC. Tennessee is another example. They?ve been a shit show over a decade and now look to be coming together in the 2nd half of the season before they roll back into our schedule. Never seems to fail.

Last year was about the only year during the Mullen era we got an East team at their peak. By far the best East team we've played since Mullen became coach. This year's Ky team obviously is much better than usual.

TrapGame
10-13-2018, 05:10 PM
Fromm is not a run threat. Aranda is not accounting for him. We give them a different look next week. And I would not be surprised to see Joe put AW and KH in the same set to make them hesitate.

Commercecomet24
10-13-2018, 05:12 PM
If uga had stayed with run this whole game they're either winning or it's closer than it is now. Heck LSU not even loading the box and uga won't stay with run. Odd

BrunswickDawg
And maybe that pile up just dinged Battle and Alexander. Keep pounding them Holyfield

FriarsPoint
I'll put it to you this way. If Moorhead is in position to upset Bama in the 4th Qtr in T-town this year, he will call better plays...and he won't punt the ball away on 4th and 1 on Bama's 40 yard line and a chance to take control of the game.

This right here. As much as I?m still pissed about losing two very winnable games and farting around for 8 quarters before figuring it out, I?ve seen nothing from the guy that leads me to believe he won?t go for the jugular when the opportunity arises.

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 05:13 PM
If uga had stayed with run this whole game they're either winning or it's closer than it is now. Heck LSU not even loading the box and uga won't stay with run. Odd

Kirby didn't take his coaching pills this week *

Commercecomet24
10-13-2018, 05:14 PM
Kirby didn't take his coaching pills this week *

Nice!!!

TrapGame
Kirby put in the run threat QB. Now Aranda has to adjust.

BrunswickDawg
Stupid going for 2 this early.

Kirby looking like Ray Goff again.

parabrave
10-13-2018, 05:15 PM

O outcoaching Kirby.

TrapGame
10-13-2018, 05:16 PM
Stupid going for 2 this early.

Kirby looking like Ray Goff again.

That's 4 points Kirby decided not to take.

Pit Bull
10-13-2018, 05:17 PM
Very impressed with LSU defensive backfield. It's a chore to complete a pass against them.

TrapGame
10-13-2018, 05:18 PM
Very impressed with LSU defensive backfield. It's a chore to complete a pass against them.

Then we ain't gotta worry about that then.***

Commercecomet24
10-13-2018, 05:18 PM
Kirby maybe showing a little arrogance today. The fake fg, going for 2 this early, throwing so much when the runs working. Almost like he thinks they're so much better than LSU he can just screw around and win.

Commercecomet24
10-13-2018, 05:19 PM
Then we ain't gotta worry about that then.***

Yeah that's not gonna matter for us lol.

bobtail bob
10-13-2018, 05:23 PM
There is only one way to beat LSU there and that is run it run right the f at them. Block white every play and they are soft up the middle
Moor will have to show his ass with the refs this game or orge will bush league at least ten points

msstate7
10-13-2018, 05:24 PM
There is only one way to beat LSU there and that is run it run right the f at them. Block white every play and they are soft up the middle

We can do that. Hopefully we do

Commercecomet24
10-13-2018, 05:24 PM

I like the way you think.

WSOPdawg
10-13-2018, 05:27 PM
Man, Fromm is looking worse than Stiddam.

TrapGame
10-13-2018, 05:29 PM
Moor will have to show his ass with the refs this game or orge will bush league at least ten points

Yep, you're right.

We also have the best running QB in the conference. He hits a 10-15 yard pass every now and then we have a good shot.

Dawgology
10-13-2018, 05:30 PM
I swear to Jesus, Buddha, Horus, and Zuul...if Moorhead try’s to start throwing the ****ing ball around next weekend I will lose my shit. This game should show VERY clearly that running the ball is how to have success against LSU. LSU has a very good secondary.

Goldendawg
10-13-2018, 05:31 PM
Sorry Tusk, but watching games so far today, the SEC would be a pretty interesting league if bama wasn't in it.

Dawgology
10-13-2018, 05:34 PM
Our DL is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Georgia. Georgia looks like a paper Tiger.

TrapGame
10-13-2018, 05:34 PM
Kirby getting schooled by O.

RougeDawg
10-13-2018, 05:36 PM
Georgia playing Fields is what I why I was saying we would beat Auburn and LSU. Even when they know he?s most likely running Georgia gains positive yards.

When you do not have a QB with the threat to run, they are an entirely different animal on defense. A running QB takes them out of their comfort zone and they start missing assignments and tackles.

Dawgology
10-13-2018, 05:37 PM
Wait...I just looked at Georgia’s schedule!! Hahahahahahaha they really need to start factoring in strength of schedule for football rankings. Good grief. Their only game against a team with a pulse was South Carolina!!

Commercecomet24
10-13-2018, 05:41 PM
Georgia playing Fields is what I why I was saying we would beat Auburn and LSU. Even when they know he?s most likely running Georgia gains positive yards.

When you do not have a QB with the threat to run, they are an entirely different animal on defense. A running QB takes them out of their comfort zone and they start missing assignments and tackles.

You nailed it.

Totally different defense when they have to account for the qb in run game. It's why uf beat em last week

RougeDawg
10-13-2018, 05:44 PM
Our DL is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Georgia. Georgia looks like a paper Tiger.

Georgia had 3 nfl draft pick Libebackers last year. I think 2 of them went first round. Those 3 covered up for a mediocre DL. And they haven?t really played anyone to date. Seriously who have they played worth a F*ck. Georgia is ranked upon last season.

msstate7
10-13-2018, 05:46 PM
Georgia had 3 nfl draft pick Libebackers last year. I think 2 of them went first round. Those 3 covered up for a mediocre DL. And they haven?t really played anyone to date. Seriously who have they played worth a F*ck. Georgia is ranked upon last season.

We've lost to Florida and Kentucky. LSU will give us our issue next week

BrunswickDawg
10-13-2018, 05:49 PM
My UGA friend group text has 2 guys at the game. One of them texted after Kirby went for 2 "My 17'n bourbon is a 30 minute walk away. I'm headed for the bourbon."

RougeDawg
10-13-2018, 05:59 PM
We've lost to Florida and Kentucky. LSU will give us our issue next week

If we protect the football and stick to Auburn game plan we will get same result. I think it?s more difficult to run against Auburn than LSU. I think we win next week pulling away in 4th if we keep the run pass ratio better than 3:1.

Tennessee only had 64 yards against auburn today. LSU has 2nd most rushing yards against auburn this year at 121. We did to them what very few can and have done to them. I think you are allowing your hatred for Joe, to cloud your view of the stats.

mparkerfd20
10-13-2018, 06:06 PM
Write it down we will beat LSU and would beat UGA too if we played.