PDA

View Full Version : Any one got a box score from the game yesterday?

HoopsDawg
10-12-2018, 03:46 PM
I saw Landon Jordan got another 3 hits. That dude has to be a leading candidate for DH after his fall.

And I heard Rowdey hit 2 homers. That's all I know.

Coursesuper
10-12-2018, 07:41 PM
I saw Landon Jordan got another 3 hits. That dude has to be a leading candidate for DH after his fall.

And I heard Rowdey hit 2 homers. That's all I know.

He could very well play 3rd, this kid can play.

msstate7
10-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Who did rowdey take deep?

Todd4State
10-13-2018, 01:10 AM
Who did rowdey take deep?

Plumlee I think.

Todd4State
10-13-2018, 01:11 AM
He could very well play 3rd, this kid can play.

If it were me I'd probably start him at second but I know he has been playing third a lot lately. Definitely think he starts somewhere.

Coursesuper
10-13-2018, 10:07 AM
If it were me I'd probably start him at second but I know he has been playing third a lot lately. Definitely think he starts somewhere.

He moves exceptionally well glove side and has a plus plus arm. I think the staff have him in the right spot, he can really help at 3rd.

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-13-2018, 10:13 AM
Rowdey's hit a triple today too. Sounds like he's ripping the ball

ETA: yesterday but just now showing up on my twitter timeline because of the stupid not chronological timeline

Homedawg
10-13-2018, 10:19 AM

Lemonis said he just didn't look comfortable playing second. Thus the move to third. I was hopeful he could play second as well considering how well he has swung the bat. But at this point, it appears that's not an option.

AlSwearengen
10-13-2018, 10:24 AM
Landon Jordan is sounding like the next Jake Mangum. I don’t see how he isn’t in the lineup.

Coursesuper
10-13-2018, 10:42 AM
Lemonis said he just didn't look comfortable playing second. Thus the move to third. I was hopeful he could play second as well considering how well he has swung the bat. But at this point, it appears that's not an option.

I’ve seen him play since he was in the 8 th grade, I can see why the staff thought he wasn’t comfortable at 2nd. His skill set is much more suited to playing 3rd. But wherever he ends up he will hit.

HoopsDawg
10-13-2018, 11:05 AM
Foscue has 3B locked down. I think it's going to be DH for Jordan this year.

My best lineup as of today:

1. Mangum, CF
2. R Jordan, LF
3. Westburg, SS
4. Allen, 1B
5. MacNamee, RF
6. Foscue, 3B
7. L Jordan, DH
8. Catcher
9. Halter, 2B

Ginn and Hatcher will get some chances. Ginn has been much better at the plate recently.