PDA

View Full Version : What?s the latest on DJ Jeffries????

biggun
10-12-2018, 10:54 AM
nm

msstate7
10-12-2018, 10:58 AM
Om leads - Yancy

Ifyouonlyknew
10-12-2018, 11:18 AM
Dad says it's down to MSU Memphis & Bama. OM just came in too late.

OM guys say don't buy that & OM is deep in it & May lead. They also say they could land 4 Top 100 prospects this year unless they don't commit to OM. Yancy says these next few weeks could be the biggest in OM b-ball recruiting history unless it isn't.

My take I still think it's MSU. Whether it is or isn't we should know by next week.

biggun
10-12-2018, 11:33 AM
Russell Johnson, recruiting guy for Rebel’s Rivals website, thinks Ole Miss will land him as well.

smootness
10-12-2018, 11:36 AM

OM guys say don't buy that & OM is deep in it & May lead. They also say they could land 4 Top 100 prospects this year unless they don't commit to OM. Yancy says these next few weeks could be the biggest in OM b-ball recruiting history unless it isn't.

My take I still think it's MSU. Whether it is or isn't we should know by next week.

Amazing.

Political Hack
10-12-2018, 11:53 AM
We're going to sign the #1 class in the nation unless we don't.

msstate7
10-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Russell Johnson, recruiting guy for Rebel’s Rivals website, thinks Ole Miss will land him as well.

If they do, we may have a budding basketball rivalry in the making. That would be one hell of a pull by kermit

drummerdawg
10-12-2018, 12:07 PM
If they do, we may have a budding basketball rivalry in the making. That would be one hell of a pull by kermit

I hope not. Football is what it is, but I'd hate to start competing for basketball recruits against those bastards.

msbulldog
10-12-2018, 12:11 PM

Must be kin to OM's David Johnson, sounds a lot like him.

Bully13
10-12-2018, 12:13 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/rFgqJR7b/South-Park-Masturbatioin.gif

HoopsDawg
10-12-2018, 02:02 PM
Memphis

Ifyouonlyknew
10-12-2018, 02:11 PM
Memphis

You think so? Memphis folks are starting to think it's not them.

drummerdawg
10-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Unfortunately this seems to have OM written all over it. Memphis guys aren't confident, DJ seems to be telling OM people it's them, dad going to the media to deny anything to make it a bigger deal. I remember rumors of Malik transferring started coming out and his dad said in an interview that the family hasn't talked about it and that as far as he knew Malik would be back at State....not long after that he transferred. Hope DJ comes to State though. I'd hate to start losing out on recruits to OM in the one sport they've always sucked in.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Unfortunately this seems to have OM written all over it. Memphis guys aren't confident, DJ seems to be telling OM people it's them, dad going to the media to deny anything to make it a bigger deal. I remember rumors of Malik transferring started coming out and his dad said in an interview that the family hasn't talked about it and that as far as he knew Malik would be back at State....not long after that he transferred. Hope DJ comes to State though. I'd hate to start losing out on recruits to OM in the one sport they've always sucked in.

Not saying he won't go to OM or this hasn't happened but has anybody reported on the DJ telling people he's going to OM outside of Yancy & Ben? I just haven't heard it anywhere else & was wondering had you or anybody else heard outside of OM circles.

fishwater99
10-12-2018, 02:56 PM

Bears must be lloking for some BBall investigation in the near future. Opening up their check books again..

thf24
10-12-2018, 02:59 PM
Bears must be lloking for some BBall investigation in the near future. Opening up their check books again..

Probably best not to cast stones on this subject at present, given recent news. Not that I think anything is going to happen, but between the two of us, they have the least reason to be worried about basketball at this moment.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Probably best not to cast stones on this subject at present, given recent news. Not that I think anything is going to happen, but between the two of us, they have the least reason to be worried about basketball at this moment.

I think we both have the same amount of worry regarding basketball problems.

Pit Bull
10-12-2018, 07:04 PM

You bet.....heard Kermit is pulling out some of his old TAMU tricks along with the help of his newly founded Landshark Bagmen.

Dawgology
10-12-2018, 07:22 PM
He’s headed to State. Hail State!

MarketingBully
10-12-2018, 07:29 PM

Our fans just can’t help themselves can they? Love when you post bullshit and you know nothing of what you post or even the rules of said bullshit.

MarketingBully
10-12-2018, 07:36 PM
I think we both have the same amount of worry regarding basketball problems.

Personally, nothing is going to happen that hasn’t already happened. Think of this. Auburn was named and a central figure in all of this crap last year. What happened? Auburn got to play on, won the conference, and Bruce Pearl got a hefty extension. Not only that but the players involved can play this year and they are a preseason top 10 team. Louisville got the biggest brunt and lost their coach and AD. They then upgraded the coach and are ready to rock this year. Sean Miller got to keep his job at Arizona and it looks like nothing is going to happen to him. Kansas, who knows but they aren’t having Self step down. Personally, I don’t think anything is going to happen.