PDA

View Full Version : Inside scoup on why Moorhead went back to the running game..............

99jc
10-12-2018, 10:36 AM
MH and MJ two of our coaches (you can figure out who they are) went to Moorhead after the Florida game and told him we need to go back to power run game. Moorhead or should I say hardhead refused. He told them this is the offense I run and we are going to run it my way. The 2 coaches came back to JM the next day and told him this team was not set up for his offense and if we ran it against Auburn we would lose. They told him if he allowed them to go back to the power run game and we lost against Auburn they would turn in their resignations. He agreed. This is what happened you can believe it or not either way I don't give a 17. I will give him credit for listening maybe a learning curve for him I just don't trust him with the future of MSU football Yet.

smootness
10-12-2018, 10:40 AM
Yeah, I don't believe that.

WinningIsRelentless
10-12-2018, 10:42 AM
I heard the same thing except that two defensive coaches told him that also.

parabrave
10-12-2018, 10:43 AM
I thought he took his coaching pills.

TrapGame
10-12-2018, 10:45 AM
I heard Hugh Freeze called him and told him the same thing.**

thf24
10-12-2018, 10:47 AM
MH and MJ two of our coaches (you can figure out who they are) went to Moorhead after the Florida game and told him we need to go back to power run game. Moorhead or should I say hardhead refused. He told them this is the offense I run and we are going to run it my way. The 2 coaches came back to JM the next day and told him this team was not set up for his offense and if we ran it against Auburn we would lose. They told him if he allowed them to go back to the power run game and we lost against Auburn they would turn in their resignations. He agreed. This is what happened you can believe it or not either way I don't give a 17. I will give him credit for listening maybe a learning curve for him I just don't trust him with the future of MSU football Yet.

You are a pathological liar desperate for attention, and it's blatantly obvious to anyone with any common sense.

*edited so it wouldn't seem like I was calling anyone on our coaching staff a pathological liar*

Commercecomet24
10-12-2018, 10:48 AM
I guess it really doesn't matter, why. All i know is Moorhead adapted, made adjustments and we won. He can't be to hard headed if he made those adjustments. These stories and rumors get changed and exaggerated the further they get on down the line. Now I can believe the coaching staff having a meeting and Moorhead asking everyone what can we do to perform better offensively and taking suggestions and then making changes as a staff. I doubt very seriously if any ultimatums were issued although it makes for a good story. I have some friends who have kids on the team and they laugh at some of these rumors. One of our QBs is married to the daughter of one our baseball coaches at our high school, so I get a little info too.

Dawg61
10-12-2018, 10:48 AM
I thought he took his coaching pills.

Potential resignations are coaching pills apparently. I so want this story to be true.

Dawg61
10-12-2018, 10:51 AM
If this story is true Hudspeth and Johnson must of been sweating their balls off during the two reviews at the goal line.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2018, 10:52 AM
If this story is true Hudspeth and Johnson must of been sweating their balls off during the two reviews at the goal line.

Nice, lol! Rep Given!

TrapGame
10-12-2018, 10:55 AM

If Johnson had the balls to go to his head coach and tell him this I give him major props.

AROB44
10-12-2018, 10:55 AM
If this is true (and I think it s total bullshit), then HUD needs to be shown the door and told not to ever come back. MJ as well.

Maroonthirteen
10-12-2018, 10:59 AM
Y’all are assuming the wrong MH.

Think furs..... that MH calls the shots vs Auburn.

Dawg61
10-12-2018, 12:17 PM
If this is true (and I think it s total bullshit), then HUD needs to be shown the door and told not to ever come back. MJ as well.

Why? It worked and Moorhead was being too stubborn to realize it. If it's true.

Cloak
10-12-2018, 12:23 PM

LOL

mstatefan91
10-12-2018, 12:24 PM
Put me in the group that doesn’t believe this. I can see coaches coming to him because that’s their jobs but i doubt it was anywhere near this dramatic

msbulldog
10-12-2018, 12:24 PM
Sounds like BS and OP has been trying to stir $hit for a while.

Bully13
10-12-2018, 12:25 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/SK4jsYYx/shit-again.jpg

ckDOG
10-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Yeah this didn't happen. Complete fantasy or an exaggeration at best. Somebody that is pot committed to hating on Moorhead is making shit up to devalue positive changes made that he deserves credit for. I have no doubt that assistants have put in their $0.02 on what their players are not capable of. That's your job. A "do it my way or I resign" ultimatum to your boss will effectively blackball you from your livelihood. You'd have to believe that everyone in this scenario is dumb or spineless for it to be true.

DownwardDawg
10-12-2018, 12:34 PM
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
This is some good shit!!!! Can’t wait until next weeks inside scoop!!!!!

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-12-2018, 12:39 PM
My inside sources tell me you're full of crap and have been trying to stir things up for the past month or so

Sacrifice
10-12-2018, 12:42 PM
I'm hoping JM watched the game film and said to himself, ok this $hit ain't working.

GreenheadDawg
10-12-2018, 12:44 PM
First of all, he can’t even spell scoop so pretty sure this is BS

Commercecomet24
10-12-2018, 12:45 PM
Nice to know we have someone that can fill us in on everything that happens within our coaching staff and locker room************

TrapGame
10-12-2018, 01:00 PM
Remember I posted David Murray talking on Jack Wimberly's show about offensive coaches meeting and running the ball more. Joe didn't have to be told shit. It was obvious as hell after Florida.

Turfdawg67
10-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Uhgg... can't believe I read this thread.

LC Dawg
10-12-2018, 01:15 PM
So two assistants gave an ultimatum to the head coach and apparently the two assistants and/or the head coach are telling other people that this is what happened. Seems legit.***
I actually think this is a good plan. Each week let two assistants come up with a game plan and tell them their jobs are on the line. We should win out.

the_real_MSU_is_us
10-12-2018, 01:17 PM
Yeah let me get this straight, 2 coaches were willing to throw away hundreds of thousands of dollars in salary and be forever branded a coach who will quit if the HC doesn't run the plays he wants... all because Hud and Johnson care so much about us winning an extra 2 games this year? Forget the smell test, this doesn't pass the logic test. Theres a ton of stubborn HCs out there, how many assistants quit mid year because of that? None, that's how many. Our assistants aren't more passionate than every other assistants in football history.

starkvegasdawg
10-12-2018, 01:17 PM
I heard Jak was at practice and started humping CJM leg while Fitz was doing drills and he took that as a sign he should use his legs instead of arm to beat Auburn

gravedigger
10-12-2018, 01:30 PM

sorry. doesnt fly.

Cooterpoot
10-12-2018, 01:38 PM
99 puts a lot of outlandish ish out here. He's full of crap.

Jack Lambert
10-12-2018, 01:39 PM
Like Matt said on his show today talking about something else. If you are not willing to post names then it is all bull shit. He used another word.

Dawg2003
10-12-2018, 02:30 PM
So these 2 assistant coaches were gonna resign mid season?

TrapGame
10-12-2018, 02:33 PM
So these 2 assistant coaches were gonna resign mid season?

Yeah, and Joe lost the locker room after Florida. That was the last BS rumor.

ZedFedder
10-12-2018, 02:34 PM
All I honestly have to do is read the grammar and layout of your rambling paragraph to know this isn't truth.

thf24
10-12-2018, 02:38 PM
Anyone who knows shit about shit and has a shred of common sense would know that this would never happen. Voluntarily resigning as an assistant mid-season for a reason like that would be a great way to torpedo one's career.

Lord McBuckethead
10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
Not sure what the hell some people want with our coaching staff. You want OKStates offense combo with LSU defensive backs and our DLine? Sure why not.

This is what I want. I want the #1 defense in the country with last year's Penn State offense. Guess what?? Wait three years and we will have it.

Doggie_Style
10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
MH and MJ.....The 2 coaches came back to JM the next day and told him this team was not set up for his offense and if we ran it against Auburn we would lose. They told him if he allowed them to go back to the power run game and we lost against Auburn they would turn in their resignations......

It would be a better story if this conversation happened while all three were in bathroom stalls with Joe in the middle stall.....LOL

Hambone
10-12-2018, 03:19 PM
Hey 99jc, I graduated with Marcus older brother Belton. Asked him point blank did this happen. You are a liar. This didn’t happen.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2018, 03:24 PM
Hey 99jc, I graduated with Marcus older brother Belton. Asked him point blank did this happen. You are a liar. This didn’t happen.

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark!

yjnkdawg
10-12-2018, 03:24 PM
The two assistant coaches, that you are referring to, going to JoeMo as you described, is less than 25% believable (although I don't think it happened). However, you really blew it when you mentioned the possible resignations, and JoeMo agreed to it. Just for information, those motion running back sets were already in JoeMo's playbook he brought from Penn State. He just hadn't shown it till the Auburn game. Apparently for some reason, you don't like JoeMo and any time you can take a jab at him, you don't seem to waste anytime doing it. A little bird says maybe you wanted Pruitt as our HC.

Dawgology
10-12-2018, 03:34 PM
Bull and shit

BrunswickDawg
10-12-2018, 03:44 PM
Hey 99jc, I graduated with Marcus older brother Belton. Asked him point blank did this happen. You are a liar. This didn?t happen.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PaltryInsignificantIndianelephant-size_restricted.gif

Matt3467
10-12-2018, 04:08 PM

I don't believe that. Weren't you the one saying that there was growing dissension among our players and coach? Also, a lot of your comments have been extremely negative against Moorhead for a while.

Schultzy
10-12-2018, 04:32 PM
I heard Jackie did donuts on Doug Buckles front lawn when he committed elsewhere.

MarketingBully
10-12-2018, 05:43 PM
99jc is mostly full of shit. This is one of those times.

RezDog7
10-12-2018, 05:57 PM
I was abducted by aliens this afternoon while reading this story. One alien asked me what I was reading so I shared it with him. He told me you were full of shit and brought me back to Earth.

Political Hack
10-12-2018, 08:17 PM
I was abducted by aliens this afternoon while reading this story. One alien asked me what I was reading so I shared it with him. He told me you were full of shit and brought me back to Earth.

Elitedawgs saves another life.

MaroonFlounder
10-12-2018, 08:34 PM
This is what happened you can believe it or not either way I don't give a 17.

Why use the 17 code for the F bomb on this forum? That's a SPS thing, isn't it?

Bully13
10-12-2018, 09:20 PM
Hey 99jc, I graduated with Marcus older brother Belton. Asked him point blank did this happen. You are a liar. This didn?t happen.

Gracias Senior. Would you please post more? If I had a say, I'd vote you in as something important.

DownwardDawg
10-12-2018, 09:36 PM
Not sure what the hell some people want with our coaching staff. You want OKStates offense combo with LSU defensive backs and our DLine? Sure why not.

This is what I want. I want the #1 defense in the country with last year's Penn State offense. Guess what?? Wait three years and we will have it.

I?m starting to have hope this could happen.

DownwardDawg
10-12-2018, 09:43 PM
Elitedawgs saves another life.

Hahahaha!!!!! Great response.

somebodyshotmypaw
10-12-2018, 09:58 PM
I can say this, there is some stupid crap on this board sometimes. Most I try to ignore, but some is just stupid. This ranks up there with "Jacob Billingsley sucks because his parents didn't know how to raise him", and "Christian McCaffrey isn't as good of a running back as Alec Murphy, Ashton Shumpert, Dontavian Lee, or Brandon Holloway". We have some dang good posters on here, but I do hate stupid people with no sense.

Liverpooldawg
10-12-2018, 10:32 PM

BS

Dawg61
10-12-2018, 10:43 PM
Make this your avatar 99

https://i1.wp.com/phillyinfluencer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Odell-Beckham-catches-a-L.png?resize=450%2C270

shannondawg
10-13-2018, 07:33 AM
Sounds as good as any other "inside scoop" we have on here.

MarketingBully
10-13-2018, 09:40 AM
Joe’s offense will work in the SEC with a QB who can pass. He’s having to adjust on the fly because A) Fitz can’t read what the defense is doing pre-snap and B) can’t read what the defense does post snap so Joe is having to really dumb down his offense to the point of having Fitz just make the read based off whether the defense is going man or zone pre-snap and what the end or linebacker is doing post snap on the zone-read option. Even then, Fitz made the wrong reads 2-3 times last week that could have made us blow out Auburn even more - 1) the 4th down play where Fitz kept it to sneak in the TD - give it to Hill and Hill walks in, 2) Fitz kept it on 4th down and was stopped - give it to Hill and odds are good Hill houses it, 3) pretty much every 3rd down play where Fitz kept it if he gave to Hill he scores a TD just because the defense had stacked the line and committed to stopping Fitz. The 350+ yards we got on the ground honestly could have just as easily been 400+ had Fitz made all the right reads. If Fitz was just an average passer, our offense would be unstoppable. He’s so bad at passing Joe has had to adjust his offense to run 70-75 percent of the time just to fit Fitz’s skill set.

MaroonFlounder
10-13-2018, 10:48 AM
Joe’s offense will work in the SEC with a QB who can pass.

Every alumni group JoMo talks to, he mentions (not in speech in front of the group, but in one-on-one conversations) how excited he is to have Garrett Schrader coming in as a QB. That's his guy. He is confident this offense will be at its apex when GS is ready to go.

MarketingBully
10-13-2018, 10:57 AM
Every alumni group JoMo talks to, he mentions (not in speech in front of the group, but in one-on-one conversations) how excited he is to have Garrett Schrader coming in as a QB. That's his guy. He is confident this offense will be at its apex when GS is ready to go.

Yeah, he would have been the heir apparent to McSorley had Moorhead not gotten our job. He’s a passer first and a very fast runner as well. A true dual threat. I think he gets a very good shot at starting next year.

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 12:54 PM
The OP just needs to go back to his flute ... or whatever instrument he played in the band.

EngDawg
10-13-2018, 01:48 PM
MH and MJ two of our coaches (you can figure out who they are) went to Moorhead after the Florida game and told him we need to go back to power run game. Moorhead or should I say hardhead refused. He told them this is the offense I run and we are going to run it my way. The 2 coaches came back to JM the next day and told him this team was not set up for his offense and if we ran it against Auburn we would lose. They told him if he allowed them to go back to the power run game and we lost against Auburn they would turn in their resignations. He agreed. This is what happened you can believe it or not either way I don't give a 17. I will give him credit for listening maybe a learning curve for him I just don't trust him with the future of MSU football Yet. this is not true. I?ve heard some disappointing thing from within the locker room, but this isn?t one of them

MaroonFlounder
10-13-2018, 03:45 PM
The OP just needs to go back to his flute ... or whatever instrument he played in the band.

Skin flute

dawgday166
10-13-2018, 03:53 PM
Skin flute

Lol.

deadheaddawg
10-13-2018, 05:00 PM
I didn't read all this thread, but it sounds like BS.

I can't see two assistant coaches resigning mid season like that. It would hurt their pocket books and their reputation

They would have quit on their team. The players still have to play. So these assistant coaches were just going to quit on those kid

BS.

Who would want to hire them? What head coach wants quitters in their staff.

If it is true (it isn't) I don't trust the assistant coaches. They need to be fired (but luckily it isn't true)

Indndawg
10-13-2018, 05:04 PM

Now maybe after securing a job at season's end....yes

Turfdawg67
10-13-2018, 05:54 PM
Uhgg... can't believe I read this thread again.

preachermatt83
10-15-2018, 12:57 PM
No matter if you believe it or not this is absolutely the story that is being circulated from people who know. How much is embellished I don't know but you can believe hud and Johnson went to Moorhead about going back to the running game and he refused but after the first practice he changed his mind

TrapGame
10-15-2018, 12:58 PM
No matter if you believe it or not this is absolutely the story that is being circulated from people who know. How much is embellished I don't know but you can believe hud and Johnson went to Moorhead about going back to the running game and he refused but after the first practice he changed his mind

Dammit, here we go again.

Duckdog
10-15-2018, 01:04 PM
I heard Mr. C went on down there and had a heart to heart with CJM

Hambone
10-15-2018, 01:11 PM
And I?m telling you, Preachermatt, that it is BS because the man himself (Marcus Johnson) said this didn?t happen. What kind of preacher willing spreads rumors?

Randolph Dupree
10-15-2018, 01:15 PM
I heard it was COL Mustard in the living room with the candlestick. My sources are VERY reliable on this.

dogshiek
10-15-2018, 01:21 PM
I heard Mr. C went on down there and had a heart to heart with CJM

Heard Mr C told the Fonz to jump the shark if we didn't RGDF ! ...........

preachermatt83
10-15-2018, 01:33 PM
And I?m telling you, Preachermatt, that it is BS because the man himself (Marcus Johnson) said this didn?t happen. What kind of preacher willing spreads rumors?

You honestly think he's gonna admit to it? Geez. Johnson and his approached Moorhead about moving back to a running first offense.

TrapGame
10-15-2018, 01:37 PM
You honestly think he's gonna admit to it? Geez. Johnson and his approached Moorhead about moving back to a running first offense.

But did they say they would offer up resignations if it failed? Having your offensive coaches give you honest opinions on the scheme is one thing but practically saying it's mutiny by the coaches is another.

fishwater99
10-15-2018, 01:42 PM

He would to a friend..

99jc
10-15-2018, 02:29 PM
Not only did this happen but it came from a family member of one of the coaches who went to Hardhead. You sheep keep on sheepin.

Dawgology
10-15-2018, 02:35 PM
I heard it was the whole team and all the players crammed in to JoMo's office and staged a sit-in until he agreed to RTGDF. They had sign's and were chanting "hell no we won't go". That's just what my source said anyway. My direct source is a coach at a place that has football.

TrapGame
10-15-2018, 02:45 PM
Not only did this happen but it came from a family member of one of the coaches who went to Hardhead. You sheep keep on sheepin.

3rd cousins don't count.

Commercecomet24
10-15-2018, 02:46 PM
Y'all get your hip boots on, the manure is starting to pile up in here.

KOdawg1
10-15-2018, 03:05 PM
I literally lost brain cells reading this crap.

99, you're full of shit.

99jc
10-15-2018, 03:07 PM
I literally lost brain cells reading this crap.

99, you're full of shit.

Lol....you brainless idiots wouldn't believe the truth if it fell on your fat ass.

preachermatt83
10-15-2018, 04:29 PM
But did they say they would offer up resignations if it failed? Having your offensive coaches give you honest opinions on the scheme is one thing but practically saying it's mutiny by the coaches is another.

I have no idea about the resignation deal. I'm just saying the part about Johnson and his pleading with Moorhead to go back to a run first offense and it took two times before he agreed

99jc
10-15-2018, 04:46 PM
They did not say they were going to resign if the run game failed but they gave hardhead the option if it did they would resign if he wanted.

TrapGame
10-15-2018, 05:00 PM

They did not say they were going to resign if the run game failed but they gave hardhead the option if it did they would resign if he wanted.

That's not exactly how you framed it.

yjnkdawg
10-15-2018, 05:17 PM
LOL - There are so many different people "in the know", so maybe they all met and decided what offensive scheme we needed to run and then told JoeMo.***

dawgday166
10-15-2018, 05:25 PM

If you been taking some time off to study up on what Je`sus say ... you might wanna get back to it.

Dawgfan77
10-15-2018, 06:06 PM
I?ve held my post on this stuff for a few weeks and didn?t believe it when I heard this but now that the auburn game is over. I heard that the IB and the airhead had a very good heart to heart after the UF. I?m not gonna post details as I cannot confirm what was all said but the message was clear. Now will joe go back and be Stubborn I have no clue but from what I was told the IB got after it.

99jc
10-15-2018, 07:36 PM
That's not exactly how you framed it.

Your right I could have worded it better.

TrapGame
10-15-2018, 07:46 PM
Your right I could have worded it better.

I hear ya. I'm posting second hand info trying to get a fix.

I'm not going to call you a liar. I don't know you or what was actually said between the coaches or your with source.

I do believe the offensive coaches had a meeting about changing things up. David Murray said so on Wimberly's show. I have no reason to not believe that.

Now, what was said in that meeting might be where some of this is coming from.

BrunswickDawg
10-15-2018, 08:10 PM
I hear ya. I'm posting second hand info trying to get a fix.

I'm not going to call you a liar. I don't know you or what was actually said between the coaches or your with source.

I do believe the offensive coaches had a meeting about changing things up. David Murray said so on Wimberly's show. I have no reason to not believe that.

Now, what was said in that meeting might be where some of this is coming from.

The telephone game skews so much info and as sufferers of MSU induced PTSD, it always gets spun to the worst possible outcome.

I have a feeling that Joe tasked the offensive staff to look at the film and figure out what needed to be done moving forward. That staff came to the conclusion that our passing game wasn't adjusting fast enough to the new system to be successful at a high level and that the best option was to focus the offense on the power run game. I bet Joe's "resistance" was "let me sleep on it and we will talk tomorrow." Joe sleeps on it, and when they get together the next day, they go over the options again and make sure it is what they think is best.

Nothing about Moorhead from day 1 says he is some stubborn ass who thinks he invented football. We know what that looks like, we lived with it for 9 years. Joe is cerebral. He is measured. He thinks. He wants to have the back of his guys, and before he does something like shift the entire focus of the offense he is going to look at all angles because he doesn't want to impact the confidence of the players. I wouldn't doubt if he went to team leaders on offense and talked about it before fully deciding.

That is a helluva lot more consistent with the Joe we have seen in interviews and heard about from other coaches and writers.

TrapGame
10-15-2018, 09:01 PM
The telephone game skews so much info and as sufferers of MSU induced PTSD, it always gets spun to the worst possible outcome.

I have a feeling that Joe tasked the offensive staff to look at the film and figure out what needed to be done moving forward. That staff came to the conclusion that our passing game wasn't adjusting fast enough to the new system to be successful at a high level and that the best option was to focus the offense on the power run game. I bet Joe's "resistance" was "let me sleep on it and we will talk tomorrow." Joe sleeps on it, and when they get together the next day, they go over the options again and make sure it is what they think is best.

Nothing about Moorhead from day 1 says he is some stubborn ass who thinks he invented football. We know what that looks like, we lived with it for 9 years. Joe is cerebral. He is measured. He thinks. He wants to have the back of his guys, and before he does something like shift the entire focus of the offense he is going to look at all angles because he doesn't want to impact the confidence of the players. I wouldn't doubt if he went to team leaders on offense and talked about it before fully deciding.

That is a helluva lot more consistent with the Joe we have seen in interviews and heard about from other coaches and writers.

Extremely plausible. I don't get that Joe is the stubborn, hard head he's being made out to be.

BiscuitEater
10-15-2018, 09:27 PM
Not one iota.. not for one second.

yjnkdawg
10-15-2018, 09:36 PM
Lets get this straight now, it went from two assistant coaches putting their jobs on the line, but then they didn't. Then Cohen steps in and gives an ultimatum to get this sh** straightened out or else? Cohen is not going to try to micro manage JoeMo. He hired JoeMo to run our football program. A first year head football, and one who was his man, and then not even halfway through the season he gives him an ultimatum to get this straightened out or else talk. I guess Cohen is going to tell him who to recruit too, and give him his game plan. Get real. All that would be discussed at the end of the season, if necessary, when they were discussing goals, achievements, etc., concerning the future of our football program. What Brunswick posted is so much closer to reality than what these other posts have been. Oh, and Mullen invented offensive football. Just ask him and he will probably tell you that. I have never heard JoeMo make any claim such as that, and he has not shown any arrogance or stubbornness either, that I know of. He just wants to get us to the next level, and he is passionate about that.

shannondawg
10-16-2018, 08:12 AM
86518421719221.mp4

somebodyshotmypaw
10-16-2018, 06:31 PM

Which is entirely a different story than what the OP said. I can see coaches approaching Moorhead about changes. Good staffs collaborate, assistants make suggestions, and the head coach has the final say. I can't see them offering a resignation and Moorhead accepting.

gravedigger
10-16-2018, 06:37 PM

Someone kill this thread

99jc
01-21-2019, 03:35 PM

I told you all when this happened.

West Tn Dawg
01-21-2019, 04:27 PM
There probably isn't one person on this message board that has any "inside scoop". Just a bunch that think they are a message board hero! Post crap and always include the part, "believe it or not". Thats usually a very dead give away not to believe it.

JohnHenryBonham
01-21-2019, 04:56 PM

Good grief lol. Damn that blood moon brought the crazies out.

BB30
01-21-2019, 04:59 PM

Would you like a cookie?**

99jc
01-21-2019, 07:11 PM
Would you like a cookie?**

No a beer!

Dawg61
01-21-2019, 07:53 PM
bumping your own thread 4 months later to add nothing of substance is a party foul bruv

RougeDawg
01-21-2019, 08:41 PM

It?s pointless bringing things back up that you had inside scoop on around here. Credit will never be given where it?s due. I was ridiculed for weeks when I posted that Keenum got in Lofers and Danny Two Gloves asses after South Alabama and laid out the ultimatum. Break up the CC and give effort in recruiting or they?d both be looking for jobs soon. Was told I had no idea and no knowledge even though keenum told this first hand to a direct family member in the presidents box a couple games later. Guess keenum was lying.

One CC member was sent packing after the season and Benedict Arnold started looking for his out right after the keenum ass chewing.. That?s why Two Gloves was going to TN before Florida came knocking. He wasn?t going to listen to Keenums direction. He was leaving one way or another.

BB30
01-22-2019, 12:02 PM
It?s pointless bringing things back up that you had inside scoop on around here. Credit will never be given where it?s due. I was ridiculed for weeks when I posted that Keenum got in Lofers and Danny Two Gloves asses after South Alabama and laid out the ultimatum. Break up the CC and give effort in recruiting or they?d both be looking for jobs soon. Was told I had no idea and no knowledge even though keenum told this first hand to a direct family member in the presidents box a couple games later. Guess keenum was lying.

One CC member was sent packing after the season and Benedict Arnold started looking for his out right after the keenum ass chewing.. That?s why Two Gloves was going to TN before Florida came knocking. He wasn?t going to listen to Keenums direction. He was leaving one way or another.

I think it is more of the fact that someone would feel the need to have their ego stroked on a message board 4 months later... You throw enough sh** on the wall and eventually something will stick. JC has had it out for Moorhead the last 6 months despite the fact that there was absolutely nothing or no-one that vehemently opposed the hire when it was made.

You only have so much you can go off of when making a hire and you won't fully know if you made the correct hire or not until a year or two down the road. Much easier to look back in hindsight and say "dang that wasn't a great hire". Which we still don't know how good or bad the hire was considering we still had an above average season historically speaking.

Some of you expect Alabama results on a cheap beer budget and will never be satisfied. Just look at all the fans dogging Howland while we have our best team and roster in nearly a decade instead of sitting back an enjoying us being pretty good again. You can moan and groan if we don't make the tourney with a decent seed but until then sit back and support the team.

BeardoMSU
01-22-2019, 12:17 PM
No a beer!

I bet you drink Bud Light Lime*

Pit Bull
01-22-2019, 01:04 PM
Yup aint buyin'......stock market is down on this OP.