Pedrioa is King
10-07-2018, 10:06 PM
I saw where he scrimmaged today.

Commercecomet24
10-07-2018, 10:08 PM
Hope he's got his head on straight now

AlSwearengen
10-07-2018, 10:14 PM
Commerce, what are you hearing from the Ginn’s? How do they like Lemonis? Foxnall? Any other news from them?

Commercecomet24
10-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Commerce, what are you hearing from the Ginn?s? How do they like Lemonis? Foxnall? Any other news from them?

They love Lemonis and Foxhall. Extremely happy with the way this staff is handling their business. They very serious and intense. All business. This staff is gonna kill it in recruiting too. Great communicators and tireless workers.

ETA they really love Jake!

msstate7
10-07-2018, 10:30 PM
Delete

MarketingBully
10-08-2018, 04:16 AM
They love Lemonis and Foxhall. Extremely happy with the way this staff is handling their business. They very serious and intense. All business. This staff is gonna kill it in recruiting too. Great communicators and tireless workers.

ETA they really love Jake!

Great to hear. Based on what Kendall Rogers was saying, sounds like Ginn is as good as advertised. I think his fastball paired with his slider will make him unhittable at times. Looking forward to watching him play this season!

Todd4State
10-08-2018, 07:03 AM
Great to hear. Based on what Kendall Rogers was saying, sounds like Ginn is as good as advertised. I think his fastball paired with his slider will make him unhittable at times. Looking forward to watching him play this season!

And his bat is starting to come around in the scrimmages as well. We're going to have a couple of good players coming off the bench with this group.

Bully13
10-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Any word on Carter Stewart? Did he decide to stay in FL for JUCO?

ZedFedder
10-08-2018, 07:47 AM
Any word on Carter Stewart? Did he decide to stay in FL for JUCO?

He filed a grievance against MLB, so he isn’t coming to State

maroonmania
10-08-2018, 08:09 AM
He filed a grievance against MLB, so he isn’t coming to State

The kid never really had any intention of going to school anywhere.