PDA

View Full Version : I thought we would be 5-1 nursing our first loss tonight.....

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 02:29 AM
After today here is reality. Kentucky is good this year, so is Florida (get used to it, Mullen will win big there, including beating Kirby some years). If A&M plays in Lexington UK wins that one too. I was not happy after the last two weeks, but we stole one back tonight. On to the next one. We have a real chance to keep on bowling now, and keeping the lows up (esp over multiple coaches) is THE key to building a program. .

Uncivilengineer
10-07-2018, 04:02 AM
I agree Mullen will win big at Florida. I am waiting to see if he will be able to take it to the next level and whip the Blue Bloods.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 04:19 AM
Mullen will revert back to his 2014 post Bama loss soon. He can't sustain fake Mullen for long.

stalkingpoon
10-07-2018, 07:42 AM
9-3 is still legitimately on the table

Johnson85
10-07-2018, 08:08 AM
9-3 is still legitimately on the table

We have a gift of a schedule. Many years, this schedule would be brutal for us. Just not many bad teams. But no great ones other than bama. A&M and LSU are both good but beatable playing a little bit better than we played last night. La tech, Ark and UM we can beat with how we played last night. Going to have t have some luck (or start playing much better) to beat A&M and LSU, but it's doable.

msstate7
10-07-2018, 08:26 AM
We have a gift of a schedule. Many years, this schedule would be brutal for us. Just not many bad teams. But no great ones other than bama. A&M and LSU are both good but beatable playing a little bit better than we played last night. La tech, Ark and UM we can beat with how we played last night. Going to have t have some luck (or start playing much better) to beat A&M and LSU, but it's doable.

I don't think we need luck to beat aTm at home. I do think LSU will give us lots of problems on the road though