PDA

View Full Version : Not to Debbie downer it

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 11:23 PM
cause that physical rushing attack was awesome but that gift fumble into a touchback was HUGE!! We deserved a gift. Thank you Injuns <3

BeardoMSU
10-06-2018, 11:24 PM
It was huge. Also getting lucky there wasn't a better look on that TD before the half didn't hurt. **** it though, that's life in the SEC. I'll take whatever whenever.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 11:25 PM
We played winning football.

We had terrible luck at Kentucky with the penalties & lack of calls.

When you play winning football, good things happen.

Regardless of the luck, this team physically punished Auburn tonight & you usually win when you physically punish the other team

mstatefan91
10-06-2018, 11:26 PM
cause that physical rushing attack was awesome but that gift fumble into a touchback was HUGE!! We deserved a gift. Thank you Injuns <3

It could have honestly gone either way. Thankfully, they called it a touchback on the field which is why it stood. I believe it would have stood if they had called it a TD.

mstatefan91
10-06-2018, 11:27 PM
We played winning football.

We had terrible luck at Kentucky with the penalties & lack of calls.

When you play winning football, good things happen.

Regardless of the luck, this team physically punished Auburn tonight & you usually win when you physically punish the other team

We had some bad luck at Kentucky but that was honestly just a by product of our team believing they could show up and win. We weren't mentally sharp that game and let UK get in our heads.

Regardless, great physical win tonight. We whipped some war tiger beagle ass.

Commercecomet24
10-06-2018, 11:27 PM
Man as many times as I've seen us come up on the short end I'm just extremely grateful for us getting a few back. Karma still owes us about a gazillion but it was a start lol

Bothrops
10-06-2018, 11:29 PM
Not sure that was the play that was the gift. Looked like he didn't have control crossing but I could be wrong.

Commercecomet24
10-06-2018, 11:31 PM
That official was looking straight down the goal line at the fumble. I felt confident he saw it right. This crew is actually one of the better crews in the sec. They don't call many penalties and let em play.

mstatefan91
10-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Not sure that was the play that was the gift. Looked like he didn't have control crossing but I could be wrong.

Correct, it looked like he bobbled the ball and tried to regain possession with his right hand without fully doing so... BUT, if they had called TD on the field, I don't think they would have overturned it..

Bothrops
10-06-2018, 11:33 PM
Correct, it looked like he bobbled the ball and tried to regain possession with his right hand without fully doing so... BUT, if they had called TD on the field, I don't think they would have overturned it..

Probably right

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 11:34 PM

Trolls gonna troll. No surprise from 61troll. Why is he still here.

mstatefan91
10-06-2018, 11:36 PM
Trolls gonna troll. No surprise from 61troll. Why is he still here.

It's not a troll. That call could have gone either way. I've criticized 61 for many things but this isn't it.. Did it deserve its own thread?? Maybe not, but he isn't wrong here.

Homedawg
10-06-2018, 11:36 PM
It was huge. Also getting lucky there wasn't a better look on that TD before the half didn't hurt. **** it though, that's life in the SEC. I'll take whatever whenever.

Leaving out the wide open pass on the double reverse too. But glad we got away w all of em.

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 11:38 PM
The call was correct I'm saying it was just a huge gift he actually fumbled 2 inches from scoring. So basically Liverpool's dick size from a touchdown.

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 11:40 PM
Leaving out the wide open pass on the double reverse too. But glad we got away w all of em.

Lol forgot about that for a sec. Stidham had a WR wide open with nobody within 30 yards and overthrew it!! Hahaha

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 11:41 PM
It's not a troll. That call could have gone either way. I've criticized 61 for many things but this isn't it.. Did it deserve its own thread?? Maybe not, but he isn't wrong here.

He is taking the anti-MSU side on a ref's call, and so are you. That makes you trolls on an MSU board, sorry,

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 11:43 PM
The call was correct I'm saying it was just a huge gift he actually fumbled 2 inches from scoring. So basically Liverpool's dick size from a touchdown.

Oh, the intellectual argument, I'm rolling in the floor laughing at you 61. You are first class entertainment tonight!

mstatefan91
10-06-2018, 11:43 PM
He is taking the anti-MSU side on a ref's call, and so are you. That makes you trolls on an MSU board, sorry,

How the 17 am I taking an anti-MSU side? I agree that he bobbled the ball. I just believe that the call would have stood if it had been called a TD on the field..

If that makes me a troll then everybody with an objective opinion is a troll. I'm absolutely happy that the call went MSU's way! I love MSU football more than any other sport on the planet.

My goodness..

TimberBeast
10-06-2018, 11:44 PM
Lol forgot about that for a sec. Stidham had a WR wide open with nobody within 30 yards and overthrew it!! Hahaha

He over threw a receiver? Heaven forbid, that never happens. Who is the backup? They should start him next game.

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 11:53 PM
Oh, the intellectual argument, I'm rolling in the floor laughing at you 61. You are first class entertainment tonight!

Permanent butthurt Liverpool always shows up Saturday nights

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 11:54 PM
How the 17 am I taking an anti-MSU side? I agree that he bobbled the ball. I just believe that the call would have stood if it had been called a TD on the field..

If that makes me a troll then everybody with an objective opinion is a troll. I'm absolutely happy that the call went MSU's way! I love MSU football more than any other sport on the planet.

My goodness..

Whatever works for MSU is the MSU side. Whatever doesn't is anti-MSU... your side.

deadheaddawg
10-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Those two plays cancel out the dropped td and dropped pick six.

We are 4-2 either way. That's football

Homedawg
10-06-2018, 11:55 PM
He over threw a receiver? Heaven forbid, that never happens. Who is the backup? They should start him next game.

Not when there isn't anyone working 40 yards no...

mstatefan91
10-06-2018, 11:57 PM

Get your ass back in here. You called me a troll on this board with zero basis. I don't take that lightly. I've never been accused of trolling on this board. I've taken up for you in the past Liverpool, but I'm not standing for this charge.

Edit: You responded but didn't take away your charge of calling me a troll so this post still stands.

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 11:58 PM

It was hilarious. What's the problem here?

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 11:59 PM

No I'm not you stupid dumbass. I am saying we got a gift from the football Injuns not the refs.

mstatefan91
10-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Whatever works for MSU is the MSU side. Whatever doesn't is anti-MSU... your side.

Oh so because someone can look at a situation objectionably within the confines of the game, that makes them a troll???

I agree that he fumbled before the goal line, but I also believe that they would have ruled it a TD upon review if that was what was called on the field..

How is that hard to comprehend? Is it really? Or are you the troll? Please answer.

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 12:03 AM
It was hilarious. What's the problem here?

No problem, just pointing out that if Fitz over throws a receiver (which all qbs do) the idiots on this board want to put Key in. Thank goodness our coach knows who the best qb on the team is.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:05 AM
Get your ass back in here. You called me a troll on this board with zero basis. I don't take that lightly. I've never been accused of trolling on this board. I've taken up for you in the past Liverpool, but I'm not standing for this charge.

Edit: You responded but didn't take away your charge of calling me a troll so this post still stands.

So are you taking 61's side? It's well known what he is. Trolls troll together. We won the damn game! Enjoy!

mstatefan91
10-07-2018, 12:07 AM
So are you takimg 61's side? It's well known what he is. Trolls troll together.
His side was that it was a gift.. We certainly benefited that the refs called it a touchback on the field (which I believe it was), but if they had called it a TD, I believe it would have stood because I have watched enough football to understand replay protocol..

if that makes me a troll then just wow

Bully13
10-07-2018, 12:07 AM
Yall are forgetting stidham having a defender in his face as soon as he got the ball back on the reverse. Good D created that bad throw to the wide open au receiver.

Au dude didn't have possession as he crossed the goal line.

We physically dominated both LOS against the no 8 team in the nation.

After they blocked our FG by using their DL as ladders, we sacked up mentally and physically and refused to be denied.

No need for pu$$y threads after a win like this.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:08 AM
His side was that it was a gift.. We certainly benefited that the refs called it a touchback on the field (which I believe it was), but if they had called it a TD, I believe it would have stood because I have watched enough football to understand replay protocol..

if that makes me a troll then just wow

Yep, troll. HAIL STATE! We won the game!!!

mstatefan91
10-07-2018, 12:10 AM
Yall are forgetting stidham having a defender in his face as soon as he got the ball back on the reverse. Good D created that bad throw to the wide open au receiver.

After they blocked our FG by using their DL as ladders, we sacked up mentally and physically and refused to be denied.

I agree. Isn't there a rule in place about using linemen as ladders on field goals and punts??? Didn't seem to be in effect tonight

mstatefan91
10-07-2018, 12:10 AM
Yep, troll. HAIL STATE! We won the game!!!

You are 17'ing stupid..

HailState

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 12:11 AM

This is all correct

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Unreal I'm THRILLED we had luck go our way for once vs Auburn. Auburn has gotten SO LUCKY vs us in 3 different games in the last decade all decided by one play that went THEIR way. This time the coin flipped our way.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:17 AM
No I'm not you stupid dumbass. I am saying we got a gift from the football Injuns not the refs.

And down plYing it by doing so. Some day you will be found out. Sooner hopefully than later.

mstatefan91
10-07-2018, 12:18 AM
I want it on the record within this thread that I am absolutely thrilled that this call went MSU's way. I was shocked as I watched it live and felt like it would surely go against us because I've been an MSU fan my whole life.. The replay booth did its job and allowed the call on the field to stand as called.

Dawg61
And down plYing it by doing so. Some day you will be found out. Sooner hopefully than later.

Read my original post moron

Liverpooldawg
You are 17'ing stupid..

HailState

Lol! I'm stupid for being really happy with a huge win! Totally guilty there! ����

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:19 AM
Read my original post moron

I did. HailState!

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:20 AM
I want it on the record within this thread that I am absolutely thrilled that this call went MSU's way. I was shocked as I watched it live and felt like it would surely go against us because I've been an MSU fan my whole life.. The replay booth did its job and allowed the call on the field to stand as called.

They got it right, much to your chagrin, obviously.

mstatefan91
10-07-2018, 12:20 AM
Lol! I'm stupid for being really happy with a huge win! Totally guilty there! ����

No, you're stupid for calling me a troll. I'm a true fan of this team and university. I have multiple degrees from Mississippi State and attend as many games as I can. You calling me a troll for thinking it could have gone the other way if the call on the field was opposite is disgraceful, and you deserve to be called out for it.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 12:21 AM
I did. HailState!

Don't HailState me bruh you ain't worthy of it

mstatefan91

Troll

Dawg61

Angry drunk Liverpool is angry

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:22 AM
Unreal I'm THRILLED we had luck go our way for once vs Auburn. Auburn has gotten SO LUCKY vs us in 3 different games in the last decade all decided by one play that went THEIR way. This time the coin flipped our way.

Yet you have to point it out. We won troll. I'm enjoying it! Like most of us are, unreservedly.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 12:22 AM
No, you're stupid for calling me a troll. I'm a true fan of this team and university. I have multiple degrees from Mississippi State and attend as many games as I can. You calling me a troll for thinking it could have gone the other way if the call on the field was opposite is disgraceful, and you deserve to be called out for it.

Don't take it personal when Liverpool drinks. He hates the world when alcohol gets in. The demons come out.

BeardoMSU
10-07-2018, 12:23 AM
Reading this thread, I have to look at my glass and make sure there's bourbon in it and not lead paint. Holy shit...

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 12:24 AM
Yet you have to point it out. We won troll. I'm enjoying it! Like most of us are, unreservedly.

That's the definition of trolling by YOU moron. You out yourself once again. Imagine being a 56 year old drunk that gets his rocks off by trolling state fans every day.

Liverpooldawg
Angry drunk Liverpool is angry

Not drunk or angry......that seems to be you and your buds. We won a HUGE game! I ain't trying to pee in the cheerios. You and your bud are.

mstatefan91
Reading this thread, I have to look at my glass and make sure there's bourbon in it and not lead paint. Holy shit...

Yeah I need to quit.. Just don't like being called something I'm not..

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:27 AM
Don't take it personal when Liverpool drinks. He hates the world when alcohol gets in. The demons come out.

Actually I'm happy as I can be. You are trolling dude. We just beat a Top 10 team! Hail STATE!

mstatefan91
10-07-2018, 12:28 AM
Actually I'm happy as I can be. You are trolling dude. We just beat a Top 10 team! Hail STATE!

Yes we did and I am happy about it! I wish you could accept it but you don't want to so.. HailState and goodnight.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:28 AM
That's the definition of trolling by YOU moron. You out yourself once again. Imagine being a 56 year old drunk that gets his rocks off by trolling state fans every day.

Hail State! Huge win! Sorry you are upset.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 12:29 AM
Not drunk or angry......that seems to be you and your buds. We won a HUGE game! I ain't trying to pee in the cheerios. You and your bud are.

Lol I am thrilled and haven't had a drop of alcohol!! I was proven right this week for not abandoning our coach after only 5 games. However your stupid ass has now given me motivation to grab the Titos outta the freezer and cheers our bulldogs for 350 rushing yards, Fitz for breaking the record and Moorhead for getting the monkey off his back for a little while at least with a huge win over one of our main rivals. Suck it Gus

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:29 AM
Yes we did and I am happy about it! I wish you could accept it but you don't want to so.. HailState and goodnight.

Hail State!!!!

TUSK
10-07-2018, 12:31 AM

pretty intolerant point of view...

Commercecomet24
10-07-2018, 12:35 AM

Beardo you are the funniest dude on here! Have some rep sir!

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 12:35 AM
pretty intolerant point of view...

I'm pretty intolerant of Liverpool

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:36 AM
Lol I am thrilled and haven't had a drop of alcohol!! I was proven right this week for not abandoning our coach after only 5 games. However your stupid ass has now given me motivation to grab the Titos outta the freezer and cheers our bulldogs for 350 rushing yards, Fitz for breaking the record and Moorhead for getting the monkey off his back for a little while at least with a huge win over one of our main rivals. Suck it Gus

LOL ��Hail State! If I am your motivation to drink, you have a problem! Tonight's win was huge! No matter what your views on drinking. My advice is don't troll when we actually have a monumental win. We had one tonight.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 12:37 AM
LOL ��Hail State! If I am your motivation to drink, you have a problem! Tonight's win was huge! No matter what your views on drinking. My advice is don't troll when we actually have a monumental win. We had one tonight.

I have zero problems with drinking. I have lots of problems with morons that can't handle themselves when they do drink. See yourself for reference.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:38 AM

Obviously, then again your intolerance has ... no, no need to go there.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:39 AM
Beardo you are the funniest dude on here! Have some rep sir!

Agree. Bourdain worthy.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:40 AM

One more, I hate Bluenoses..... YNWA!

Bully13
10-07-2018, 12:42 AM
If I were a. Mod, I'd be tempted to lock this just on general purposes.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:43 AM
I have zero problems with drinking. I have lots of problems with morons that can't handle themselves when they do drink. See yourself for reference.

Well man, you are the one angry tonight. I'm pretty dang happy! HAIL STATE!

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 12:44 AM
If I were a. Mod, I'd be tempted to lock this just on general purposes.

You’re not qualified to be a mod, you have to be of lower intelligence like 61 or hack.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:45 AM
61 has got me banned before. He is trying again. It stems from another board. Whatever 61. Hail State!

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 12:47 AM
Well man, you are the one angry tonight. I'm pretty dang happy! HAIL STATE!

Not angry at all. Thrilled actually. Gonna enjoy this win for awhile. How I communicate with you has zero reflection on my mood as always. I don't let morons dictate my mood.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 12:50 AM
You’re not qualified to be a mod, you have to be of lower intelligence like 61 or hack.

61 has got me banned before. He is trying again. It stems from another board. Whatever 61. Hail State!

I am not a mod Timber and I give zero shits about banning you Liverpool. Doesn't bother me one bit if you want to willingly lower your self esteem.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:52 AM
Not angry at all. Thrilled actually. Gonna enjoy this win for awhile. How I communicate with you has zero reflection on my mood as always. I don't let morons dictate my mood.

Then don't start a thread with "Debbie Downer" in it man! Hail State! Monumental Win!

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 12:54 AM
I am not a mod Timber and I give zero shits about banning you Liverpool. Doesn't bother me one bit if you want to willingly lower your self esteem.

You’re not a mod on the political board?

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:57 AM

You took great pleasure in it when you did. Enjoy tonight man! I dang sure am! This was a monumental win for this program. We desperately needed this one. To me there is no downside tonight. That is how big I think this one was.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 12:57 AM

Yea bud have you posted on there in the last 3 months?? Cause I haven't.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 12:59 AM
You took great pleasure in it when you did. Enjoy tonight man! I dang sure am! This was a monumental win for this program. We desperately needed this one. To me there is no downside tonight. That is how big I think this one was.

I didn't ban you dude nor did I even suggest you should be one bit. I notified another mod about your hate speech thread that's it. That is what we have been instructed to do by mods when we think a thread is out of line. Another mod banned you. This was like years ago. When are you ever gonna recover from it already? It's unhealthy to hold onto a grudge over another poster for so long. Divert your hate towards Chelsea or Man City already ya 17ing loser.

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 12:59 AM
Yea bud have you posted on there in the last 3 months?? Cause I haven't.

Well that’s what I meant. Hack banned me from the political board long ago because I dared to question him. That’s how yalls side rolls.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 01:03 AM

I just found out this week he isn't a mod and is banned there. I'm back on it now. Not that I'm posting much, American politics is a total cesspool.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 01:04 AM
Well that’s what I meant. Hack banned me from the political board long ago because I dared to question him. That’s how yalls side rolls.

Only side I am on right now is Moorhead and the Dawgs straight bull rushing 350 yards right up Auburn's ass. Absolutely love it that we ran roughshod on Auburn after they did that to us with Pettway 2 years ago. Gus is worried tonight.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 01:05 AM
I just found out this week he isn't a mod and is banned there. I'm back on it now. Not that I'm posting much, American politics is a total cesspool.

Your sense of time is as accurate as your football knowledge.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 01:08 AM
I didn't ban you dude nor did I even suggest you should be one bit. I notified another mod about your hate speech thread that's it. That is what we have been instructed to do by mods when we think a thread is out of line. Another mod banned you. This was like years ago. When are you ever gonna recover from it already? It's unhealthy to hold onto a grudge over another poster for so long. Divert your hate towards Chelsea or Man City already ya 17ing loser.
You banned me. The real mod concerned let me back on this week when I asked, for the first time. I don't know what your situation there is now, other than you aren't a mod anymore. I wouldn't have asked to be back on otherwise.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 01:10 AM
Ask to get back in.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 01:13 AM
You banned me. The real mod concerned let me back on this week when I asked, for the first time. I don't know what your situation there is now, other than you aren't a mod anymore. I wouldn't have asked to be back on otherwise.

Whatever I really give no shits hence my lack of perfectly correct details on something that happened two years ago. Please stay on there permanently for all I care.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 01:13 AM
Your sense of time is as accurate as your football knowledge.
More like my level of interest. There was a thread I was posting in that got moved there, and I had heard you were no longer a mod....so.......

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 01:14 AM
More like my level of interest. There was a thread I was posting in that got moved there, and I had heard you were no longer a mod....so.......

Congratulations. Go contribute to that thread with 007.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 01:14 AM
Whatever I really give no shits hence my lack of perfectly correct details on something that happened two years ago. Please stay on there permanently for all I care.

You need to be more tolerant of views other than your own. Peace.

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 01:15 AM
Ask to get back in.

No thanks.

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 01:15 AM

Libs don’t do that

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 01:20 AM

I'm plenty tolerant for lots of people. I'm not plenty tolerant for all people. I'll let you figure out which category you put yourself in.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 01:23 AM
No thanks.

Totally understand

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 01:24 AM
I'm plenty tolerant for lots of people. I'm not plenty tolerant for all people. I'll let you figure out which category you put yourself in.

Yep.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 01:57 AM
A profanity laced private messenge? Really? No, it wasn't you 61. Given our clash here I thought I would specify that it wasn't you. You ain't stooped that low. Jeez.

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 02:03 AM
A profanity laced private messenge? Really? No, it wasn't you 61. Given our clash here I thought I would specify that it wasn't you. You ain't stooped that low. Jeez.

You should have pasted it here

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 02:03 AM

Again you don't dictate my moods Liverpool. Ever. Quit flattering yourself that you would. I am however surprised to hear you PM inbox isn't totally full from messages from some other wackos on this board you've managed to establish a bromance with.

Pit Bull
10-07-2018, 02:09 AM

He overthrew it because one of our LBs was about to clean clock him and he rushed the throw. So credit should go to our player for making him rush and over throwing it. He didn't do it by himself.

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 02:09 AM
Again you don't dictate my moods Liverpool. Ever. Quit flattering yourself that you would. I am however surprised to hear you PM inbox isn't totally full from messages from some other wackos on this board you've managed to establish a bromance with.

Let him paste it here

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 02:13 AM
He overthrew it because one of our LBs was about to clean clock him and he rushed the throw. So credit should go to our player for making him rush and over throwing it. He didn't do it by himself.

Sure our LB gets a lot of credit there. Was still hilarious he missed that throw as all he had to do was loft it 50 feet in the air and it woulda completed. I have never seen a player that wide open on a football field before. Good 30 yards without a single defender in sight.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 02:19 AM

I should have let people think it was you, jeez.

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 02:25 AM
Sure our LB gets a lot of credit there. Was still hilarious he missed that throw as all he had to do was loft it 50 feet in the air and it woulda completed. I have never seen a player that wide open on a football field before. Good 30 yards without a single defender in sight.

If you’ve never seen a player that wide open on a trick play like that then that tells me a lot about what you’ve watched in football. That’s the first time you’ve seen that happen? Are you 12?

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 02:31 AM
If you’ve never seen a player that wide open on a trick play like that then that tells me a lot about what you’ve watched in football. That’s the first time you’ve seen that happen? Are you 12?

Sorry didn't have time to diagram exactly the yardage of the great wide open field the player was standing in and compare it to the hundreds of thousands of plays I've watched of football in my life before but yea I am gonna go ahead and say that is the most wide open an opponent has ever been vs us in the last twenty years. I challenge you to find another more wide open player we faced and present it to me. Should be easy for you there Belichick.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 02:32 AM
I should have let people think it was you, jeez.

Yea cause all that woulda taken was one single comment from me to dispel that garbage. If you're looking for a thank you from me for you announcing to the board I wasn't the poster that sent you a grumpy PM you can wait awhile.

State82
10-07-2018, 08:10 AM

I'm going with this. Most reasonable comment in this bizarre thread.

BrunswickDawg
10-07-2018, 08:41 AM
Holy shit. Someone needs to either lock 61 and Liverpool in a room together so they can do it and get over with; or a mod needs to ban both just so the rest of us don't have to put up with this bitch battle anymore.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 09:33 AM
Holy shit. Someone needs to either lock 61 and Liverpool in a room together so they can do it and get over with; or a mod needs to ban both just so the rest of us don't have to put up with this bitch battle anymore.

You're welcome for me dealing with the Liverpooltardism every Saturday so the rest of the board doesn't have to. For the most part I kept him to one thread for you. Again you're welcome for that BrunswickDawg.

BrunswickDawg
10-07-2018, 09:49 AM
You're welcome for me dealing with the Liverpooltardism every Saturday so the rest of the board doesn't have to. For the most part I kept him to one thread for you. Again you're welcome for that BrunswickDawg.

Touche

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 10:18 AM
I was in some other threads, this was just the stupid one. I wonder why? ;)

tcdog70
10-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Why did I read this whole thread? I'm a sucker for punishment. This troll shit has got out of hand.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 11:50 AM
Why did I read this whole thread? I'm a sucker for punishment. This troll shit has got out of hand.

Liverpool has never been in hand. He's a total 17 up poster that's been absolutely awful to interact with for half a decade now.

Bully13
10-07-2018, 11:57 AM
Liverpool has never been in hand. He's a total 17 up poster that's been absolutely awful to interact with for half a decade now.

you calling someone a 17 up poster is LOL RICH. We were unranked, took the #8 team to the woodshed and you start a debbie downer thread? LMAO.

This stupid ass thread is begging to be locked. Starts with a stupid title, stupid points then the back and forths, that are still continuing the next day are God Awful Insufferable.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 12:00 PM
you calling someone a 17 up poster is LOL RICH. We were unranked, took the #8 team to the woodshed and you start a debbie downer thread? LMAO.

This stupid ass thread is begging to be locked. Starts with a stupid title, stupid points then the back and forths, that are still continuing the next day are God Awful Insufferable.

I was giving thanks to the football Injuns when I started this thread. Sorry you and Liverpool can't understand that.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:56 PM
LOL. Thanks!

Jack Lambert
10-07-2018, 01:03 PM

My goodness..

That white hat owned us for the last Auburn game and he paid up.