PDA

View Full Version : Crow eating for me... Joe made adjustments.

RougeDawg
10-06-2018, 11:21 PM
JoMo finally made the adjustments and went back to our strengths. 349 rushing yards. We did what we do and we beat #8.

I?ll eat all crow on Joe. He made the changes needed and went back to our bread and butter. His ability to adjust and use our strengths shows me he may be a winner here. Only one week, but the adjustments give me much hope.

Turfdawg67
10-07-2018, 12:40 AM
JoMo finally made the adjustments and went back to our strengths. 349 rushing yards. We did what we do and we beat #8.

I?ll eat all crow on Joe. He made the changes needed and went back to our bread and butter. His ability to adjust and use our strengths shows me he may be a winner here. Only one week, but the adjustments give me much hope.

Crow all around and Homedawg lost a lot, I mean a lot (his/her words) of money! Good!

Hail State!

mstatefan91
10-07-2018, 12:50 AM
Agreed. The adjustments are absolutely key until he gets the personnel that he wants to run his offense.

Todd4State
10-07-2018, 01:09 AM
I think th me fact of the matter is Kentucky and Florida are better than we thought and Joe had to learn his personnel. It's easier for us in a way because we have been watching our players for 4-5 years whereas Joe probably just watched film from last year. The other thing is coach's while they have to adjust to personnel they are also going to at least attempt to install their own system.

basedog
10-07-2018, 08:47 AM
I think th me fact of the matter is Kentucky and Florida are better than we thought and Joe had to learn his personnel. It's easier for us in a way because we have been watching our players for 4-5 years whereas Joe probably just watched film from last year. The other thing is coach's while they have to adjust to personnel they are also going to at least attempt to install their own system.

Exactly

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 09:29 AM

Nailed it.