PDA

View Full Version : Late Night LUSH THREAD....

TUSK
10-06-2018, 10:53 PM
shall officially commence 'bout midnightish...

Feel free to get an early start.... I'm runnin' late....

https://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/508463/900.jpg

BeardoMSU
10-06-2018, 10:59 PM
Been done had...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GreedyTepidKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 11:04 PM
Got to get a bath first, so I won't have to risk drowning afterward. Much happier one tonight. The high school won, following up a big upset last week to take control of the region. MSU won one we needed worse than any win in the last 15 years. USC is off. Hopefully Liverpool knocks off City tomorrow in a top of the table clash. We haven't been at our best lately, but here we are.

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 11:19 PM
Lol hi Beardo you hanging with the drunks tonight. McGregor bout to beat some ass

BeardoMSU
10-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Lol hi Beardo you hanging with the drunks tonight.

I'm definitely slummin' it, haha.

TimberBeast
10-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Great win tonight, first year head coach in the SEC took some lumps and has adjusted. Guys caught footballs tonight instead of dropping them. LSU looked like shit today

parabrave
10-06-2018, 11:28 PM
Dam the Aubbie boards look like last weeks ED. The fire the GUS Bus is starting up. You would probably enjoy that TUSK.

Bothrops
10-06-2018, 11:31 PM
I'll take your advice, Tusk.

TUSK
10-06-2018, 11:36 PM
I'll take your advice, Tusk.

Yeah, get in, buddy.... I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind this eve...

Beardo, Liver, you cats fire this mfer up.... I gotta go swill in the hottub, maybe spotlight some deer, and get in LUSH "game shape"....

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 11:36 PM
Great win tonight, first year head coach in the SEC took some lumps and has adjusted. Guys caught footballs tonight instead of dropping them. LSU looked like shit today

LSU got beat by a good football team.

TimberBeast
10-06-2018, 11:41 PM
I think what we’re seeing with Florida is that they have a LOT more talent on their team than given credit. They have a damn good defense. LSU didn’t look #5 good though.

BrunswickDawg
10-06-2018, 11:45 PM
I think what we’re seeing with Florida is that they have a LOT more talent on their team than given credit. They have a damn good defense. LSU didn’t look #5 good though.

After the suspensions last year they laid down and died on Sharkfricker. But they had back to back 10-2 seasons prior to that. It ain’t easy to play 9 players down.

TUSK
10-06-2018, 11:46 PM

Florida has A LOT of talent, buddy... Mac E 17d them in recruiting. He was a "5 star repellent"... He won bc of Muschamp's D recruiting...

UF is about to see an uptick in recruiting IMO... A&M, too.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 11:49 PM
Florida has A LOT of talent, buddy... Mac E 17d them in recruiting. He was a "5 star repellent"... He won bc of Muschamp's D recruiting...

It'll be interesting to see if Mullen can recruit WRs & OL there.

He'll recruit well on defense, as he did at MSU, but for Florida to become a real contender, he'll have to figure out how to recruit WRs & OL. The WRs he has now were gifted to him by transfer

TimberBeast
10-06-2018, 11:49 PM

The biggest thing that will help their recruiting is Jimbo bolting to a&m. They don’t have to compete with Florida state anymore.

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 11:52 PM
It'll be interesting to see if Mullen can recruit WRs & OL there.

He'll recruit well on defense, as he did at MSU, but for Florida to become a real contender, he'll have to figure out how to recruit WRs & OL. The WRs he has now were gifted to him by transfer

He will, esp after today. That was a big one for him at Florida.

TUSK
10-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Taggert is a train wreck... FSU gave up Jimbo to A&M, who fired Sumlin, who is better than Taggert...

Oh, and the PAC is now skeeeeeee rewed... Utah State 37 Stanford 21 - 7 minutes left to go....

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 12:37 AM
Tusk, someone said earlier here that Arkansas gave bama’s D trouble today. The score obviously says otherwise. What do you think? I say no damn way. I watched a little bit but it was never in doubt at all

TUSK
10-07-2018, 01:22 AM
Tusk, someone said earlier here that Arkansas gave bama’s D trouble today. The score obviously says otherwise. What do you think? I say no damn way. I watched a little bit but it was never in doubt at all

Arkie gave Bammer's D a lot of trouble today...

But no, the game was never in doubt... TUA is so good, it won't matter...

If his "noodle arm" gets stronger and he can figure out how not to "push the ball", it won't matter what the D does.....

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 01:26 AM
Y’all played the worst team in the SEC, probably had a down day. Every time they showed Arkansas score they had to break because bama scored right after.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 01:31 AM
The biggest thing that will help their recruiting is Jimbo bolting to a&m. They don’t have to compete with Florida state anymore.

Florida State recruits itself and the big boosters get it done. It's called Free Shoes U for a reason. They lost to Miami by 1 point tonight and this year is probably the worst FSU will be over the next twenty years. Miami and FSU will be every bit of a thorn for Mullen and UCF and Kiffin at FAU will pluck some 3* low 4* that Mullen loves to feast on as well. Mullen got gifted two nasty DE's by McElwain.

TUSK
10-07-2018, 01:33 AM
CFP:

NOTE DAME
CLEMSON
OHIO STATE

in order of probability, IMO

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 01:39 AM
CFP:

NOTE DAME
CLEMSON
OHIO STATE

Probably but that’s why the playoffs were created, to make sure the other conferences were included. Bama or Georgia smokes every one of them, plus or minus on urban

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 01:40 AM
One of those three at least will lose one.

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 01:43 AM
One of those three at least will lose one.

They don’t play anybody, how do they lose?

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 01:44 AM
CFP:

NOTE DAME
CLEMSON
OHIO STATE

Bama
Ohio State
Clemson
Georgia

Notre Dame will shit the bed vs someone. If Georgia stumbles to two losses somehow I think a surprise team like West Virginia sneaks in.

TUSK
10-07-2018, 01:45 AM

Schedule are important...

it's a trashy year for football...

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 01:47 AM

SC beats the Domers.

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 01:49 AM
SC beats the Domers.

I hope so but if notre Dame is relevant to the playoffs then the system needs to be scrapped. The BCS made more sense

TUSK
10-07-2018, 01:55 AM
I hope so but if notre Dame is relevant to the playoffs then the system needs to be scrapped. The BCS made more sense

yep. the CFP was to "include" non-sec teams...

I will say this, though, ND has played a really good slate thus far... if they go unbeaten, they are gonna get in... but ncaa football is not very good, this year.

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 02:01 AM

The only reason the BCS got scrapped was that it "favored" the SEC. Now tha the current model produced two SEC teams... got to scrap it.

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 02:07 AM
The only reason the BCS got scrapped was that it "favored" the SEC. Now tha the current model produced two SEC teams... got to scrap it.

When they can get it to be the big 10 champ, pac 10 champ, acc champ, and big 12 champ, they will say it’s good

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 02:07 AM
but ncaa football is not very good, this year.

Tua is making the optics appear that way. Dude is having a perfect season. He's made Bama miles better than everyone else. What's he got like 18 tds and 0 picks? Like come on already. If Hurts was the only QB there Bama would still be better than everyone but not by much and the season would be a lot more interesting to watch play out.

TUSK
10-07-2018, 02:09 AM

yup,,,, frick, I hope the whiney bastards get their wish and increase it to 8 teams... if that were the case, Bammer would slide in at 11-2 every year...

TUSK
10-07-2018, 02:10 AM
Tua is making the optics appear that way. Dude is having a perfect season. He's made Bama miles better than everyone else. What's he got like 18 tds and 0 picks? Like come on already. If Hurts was the only QB there Bama would still be better than everyone but not by much and the season would be a lot more interesting to watch play out.

this is correct.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 02:17 AM
yup,,,, frick, I hope the whiney bastards get their wish and increase it to 8 teams... if that were the case, Bammer would slide in at 11-2 every year...

I think even Saban is getting bored with it. He sounded as uninterested as I have ever heard him in the pregame interview today. Almost like he was forcing himself to say the correct motivational words of "we aren't really playing the opponent's standard as much as we are playing vs our own individual standards" blah blah.

TUSK
10-07-2018, 02:20 AM
I think even Saban is getting bored with it. He sounded as uninterested as I have ever heard him in the pregame interview today. Almost like he was forcing himself to say the correct motivational words of "we aren't really playing the opponent's standard as much as we are playing vs our own individual standards" blah blah.

yep... it's boring at this point....

95 Huskers and 01 Miami are junk, given this team to date.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 02:35 AM
yep... it's boring at this point....

95 Huskers and 01 Miami are junk, given this team to date.

Lol 01 Miami would skull17 Bama if they could play by 01 rules instead of 2018 rules. They had like 50 NFL players on that team.

TUSK
10-07-2018, 03:01 AM
Lol 01 Miami would skull17 Bama if they could play by 01 rules instead of 2018 rules. They had like 50 NFL players on that team.

If you were old enough to drink, I?d swear that you were drunk.

Give me the list of the 50 NFL players on Miami?s 01 team, please. And don?t include any of that ?he signed a practice squad horseshit?...

Idgit

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 03:38 AM
https://i.imgur.com/ZPUWYlu.gif

TUSK
10-07-2018, 03:46 AM

I already knew the answer, Kiddo...

Get right, or get outta my Thread.

TUSK
10-07-2018, 03:52 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk_QnKtBH8w

I found this amusing... MDL will be saying the same....

"Please Run."

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 03:58 AM
Easy there little fella. Miami would eat Hawaiian Tua Crunch roll and you'd be stuck with Hurts for 3 quarters. Canes 38 Bama 23. How many NFL names you come up with there Google illiterate?

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 04:01 AM
Trump jack off posts go on the Trumpster safe space board not here.

TUSK
10-07-2018, 04:06 AM
Easy there little fella. Miami would eat Hawaiian Tua Crunch roll and you'd be stuck with Hurts for 3 quarters. Canes 38 Bama 23. How many NFL names you come up with there Google illiterate?

01 Miami was Looooooooooaded... no doubt... But your (prolly hyperbolic) assertion was wrong... Not as bad as your bet on OM +17 vs Bammer, but bad....

And there's zero chance that the 01 Miami team could slow down Hurts, much less King Tua... most of those guys are prolly in their mid 40s by now...

TUSK
10-07-2018, 04:07 AM
Trump jack off posts go on the Trumpster safe space board not here.

Whoa, buddy.... You're on the Football Board... Trump stuff goes on the Poli Board, FYI...

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 04:08 AM
01 Miami was Looooooooooaded... no doubt... But your (prolly hyperbolic) assertion was wrong... Not as bad as your bet on OM +17 vs Bammer, but bad....

And there's zero chance that the 01 Miami team could slow down Hurts, much less King Tua... most of those guys are prolly in their mid 40s by now...

You already used that joke with the 85 Bears. Get some new material already.

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 04:09 AM
Whoa, buddy.... You're on the Football Board... Trump stuff goes on the Poli Board, FYI...

Keep your Trumpster bragging videos off the board then and you won't need navigation tips.

TUSK
10-07-2018, 04:10 AM
You already used that joke with the 85 Bears. Get some new material already.

you sound like C34.... "get some new material" when I bring up his "Miles > Saban" quote....

You're gonna one up em, aren't ya?