PDA

View Full Version : This is also the offense to use against Bama

cheewgumm
10-06-2018, 10:52 PM
Hold the ball forever.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Exactly, Arkansas' offense gave Bama trouble tonight.

If we can control the ball, we may be able to put some pressure on them.

Problem is that they likely score in the 30s vs us. Not sure we can score that much unless JoMo can get the passing game going over the off week

msstate7
10-06-2018, 10:55 PM
Exactly, Arkansas' offense gave Bama trouble tonight.

If we can control the ball, we may be able to put some pressure on them.

Problem is that they likely score in the 30s vs us. Not sure we can score that much unless JoMo can get the passing game going over the off week

We aren't ready for bama. Let's hope we can improve enough to win at LSU right now

TUSK
10-06-2018, 11:00 PM
If y'all get to where Fitz is more accurate, WRs catch the ball, your secondary improves a bunch and King Tua is "off", it could get interesting if Bammer turns it over a few times and out K game still sucks.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 11:01 PM
If y'all get to where Fitz is more accurate, WRs catch the ball, your secondary improves a bunch and King Tua is "off", it could get interesting if Bammer turns it over a few times and out K game still sucks.

We can't beat you guys, but maybe our style of football will give you guys a better game than anyone has or can

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 11:02 PM
We aren't ready for bama. Let's hope we can improve enough to win at LSU right now

Agree. We can beat LSU by repeating tonight's performance

skadoosh14
10-06-2018, 11:05 PM
Oh really? The only offensive scheme that works against good teams is the offensive scheme we should use against other good teams? Bold claim, cotton.

I seen it dawg
10-06-2018, 11:07 PM
Oh really? The only offensive scheme that works against good teams is the offensive scheme we should use against other good teams? Bold claim, cotton.

Dude you're just fighting for the sake of fighting. Rest yourself.

parabrave
10-06-2018, 11:10 PM
This definitely the offense to use against That northern school> JOMO you run this O and you might set an SEC record for rushing yards in a game.

parabrave
10-06-2018, 11:24 PM
Ok who knows All the Way?

TUSK
10-06-2018, 11:43 PM
We can't beat you guys, but maybe our style of football will give you guys a better game than anyone has or can

y'all's DL is legit... and I sweat a teeny bit about Fitz breaking loose a few times...

I'm not a coach, but I'd just load up the box and put a spy on Fitz... kinda like teams did to Bammer when Hurts was our QB...

I think it'll take a combination of ~40 points and some turnovers to make it interesting, though...

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 11:45 PM
y'all's DL is legit... and I sweat a teeny bit about Fitz breaking loose a few times...

I'm not a coach, but I'd just load up the box and put a spy on Fitz... kinda like teams did to Bammer when Hurts was our QB...

I think it'll take a combination of ~40 points and some turnovers to make it interesting, though...

I think that defense is what everyone runs vs us.

Pit Bull
10-07-2018, 02:23 AM
Agree. We can beat LSU by repeating tonight's performance

Tonight's performance would have won us 11 games.