PDA

View Full Version : I'm honestly more upset that we won

skadoosh14
10-06-2018, 10:22 PM
I thought JoeMo had this great offense that would take 2 years to implement. We did not do anything new or innovative tonight. Instead, the guy just adjusted our offensive scheme (as any competent SEC coach would) and we won.

Sure, Moorhead's stubbornness ruined this season, but that's not the point. The point is that if he needs to change schemes again in the future, it shouldn't take 9 quarters for him to do it. I do not trust JoeMo.

Why did it take him 9 quarters to realize that something wasn't working right? This is the best team that Moorhead will ever have at State. We should be 5-0 without a close game played yet.

"Oh, Skadoosh, you're an idiot, JoeMo is a great recruiter! His staff is so much better than Dan's country club!"

We are still the 9th recruiting class in the SEC. This was his chance. He blew it with his stubbornness.

Flame me. Call me a troll. I don't care. JoeMo is not our future.

BeardoMSU
10-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Uh....hmm....grrr....never mind....
https://media.giphy.com/media/srTYyZ1BjBtGU/giphy.gif

msstate7
10-06-2018, 10:27 PM
That's not the way to look at it. No one has been more critical than me, but joe showed he has the ability to adjust tonight. This season will never be the one we hoped for; but I was worried we were sunk as a program... I feel much better about our outlook tonight. This was one hell of a win

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 10:28 PM
I thought JoeMo had this great offense that would take 2 years to implement. We did not do anything new or innovative tonight. Instead, the guy just adjusted our offensive scheme (as any competent SEC coach would) and we won.

Sure, Moorhead's stubbornness ruined this season, but that's not the point. The point is that if he needs to change schemes again in the future, it shouldn't take 9 quarters for him to do it. I do not trust JoeMo.

Why did it take him 9 quarters to realize that something wasn't working right? This is the best team that Moorhead will ever have at State. We should be 5-0 without a close game played yet.

"Oh, Skadoosh, you're an idiot, JoeMo is a great recruiter! His staff is so much better than Dan's country club!"

We are still the 9th recruiting class in the SEC. This was his chance. He blew it with his stubbornness.

Go home, Confederate.

Percho
10-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Only 5 words in the OP are correct.

Charlie_Sheen420
10-06-2018, 10:31 PM
The country club didn’t do anything special recruiting wise to get this current roster, with all of the talent, the recruiting classes that make up this team were always mid-pack of the SEC still, I think Moorehead can keep that status quo if not improve on it...let him get his players for his system and see how it shakes out...

Really Clark?
10-06-2018, 10:32 PM
Good grief...anyone who is pissed right after a win and can’t enjoy for at least an hour needs to be checked for anhedonia

Commercecomet24
10-06-2018, 10:32 PM
Go home, Confederate.

+1

TUSK
10-06-2018, 10:37 PM
PM me if you'd like some lessons on Trollin'...

You gonna starve, bro....

BiscuitEater
10-06-2018, 10:38 PM
Your 47th post sux worse than the previous 46!

skadoosh14
10-06-2018, 10:38 PM
Uh....hmm....grrr....never mind....
https://media.giphy.com/media/srTYyZ1BjBtGU/giphy.gif

That's a cute "I don't have a real response but I want people to like me" reply. You'll probably also get repped by anonymous internet people for it, well done!

The point is that our RBs had more carries in 3 quarters tonight than they did the last 2 games combined. It took him 9 quarters to realize that we aren't going to win without establishing a non-Fitz run game.

Y'all are seriously that excited that the better team won? The better team should have won against UK and UF, too, but that didn't happen because JoeMo insisted on playing B1G football.

Holy sht.

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 10:39 PM
Ban this rebel troll

skadoosh14
10-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Y'all are clueless.

Statecoachingblows**

Yea, I remember all the times auburn came in ranked in the top 10 and we won. Nailed it.

BeardoMSU
Your house must be a fun place to be**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWtsGxHuAxs

I seen it dawg
10-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Y'all are clueless.

You're doing great. Keep rolling.

skadoosh14
10-06-2018, 10:42 PM
Yea, I remember all the times auburn came in ranked in the top 10 and we won. Nailed it.

Do you remember when he lost to Kentucky and Florida by refusing to change a scheme that never worked in the first place? Yeah, I do too.

He changed that scheme tonight. That is why we won. That is my point. It should not have taken him 2 games.

TUSK
10-06-2018, 10:42 PM
Your house must be a fun place to be**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWtsGxHuAxs

"Poppers" AND "Weird Sex"????

Redundant.

skadoosh14
10-06-2018, 10:43 PM
Anyone wanna refute me with facts? Or are y'all just gonna keep calling me a troll? Don't get me wrong, it's adorable, but I would love someone with literally any analytical football knowledge to chime in.

I seen it dawg
10-06-2018, 10:45 PM
Muther****er we get it. We all were pissed we shit 2 games away. We just beat a physical football team that happened to be ranked 8. And we did the way we should which is physical. Stop being so ****ing dramatic and a dick and just enjoy the win. We get it.

WPDawg
10-06-2018, 10:46 PM
Anyone wanna refute me with facts? Or are y'all just gonna keep calling me a troll? Don't get me wrong, it's adorable, but I would love someone with literally any analytical football knowledge to chime in.

you are upset that we won = troll

Todd4State
10-06-2018, 10:47 PM
Do you remember when he lost to Kentucky and Florida by refusing to change a scheme that never worked in the first place? Yeah, I do too.

He changed that scheme tonight. That is why we won. That is my point. It should not have taken him 2 games.

We wanted him to change and he did and won a big game. He learned. He now has a chance to get his guys in and hopefully we can be better. Constantly firing coaches is not a good idea for anyone much less us.

BeardoMSU
10-06-2018, 10:47 PM
Anyone wanna refute me with facts?

So, you come in here and say some outlandish shit like you invented the question mark, then demand people prove you wrong? Adorable....

TUSK
10-06-2018, 10:48 PM

I think your facts are accurate.... However, that doesn't mean you aren't trollin'

You're right, but not very good at trollin'...

Marshdawg
10-06-2018, 10:48 PM
"More upset that we won"...? Get the flock outta here!

Dawgs87
10-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Hey, I gave JoMo and Fitz hell all week, but I least I can say that in 9 years Merlin was 2-27 vs ranked opponents. JoMo is 1-0... but he lost to UK and UF.

Commercecomet24
10-06-2018, 10:55 PM
Muther****er we get it. We all were pissed we shit 2 games away. We just beat a physical football team that happened to be ranked 8. And we did the way we should which is physical. Stop being so ****ing dramatic and a dick and just enjoy the win. We get it.

Bravo, Sir!

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 10:57 PM
That's a cute "I don't have a real response but I want people to like me" reply. You'll probably also get repped by anonymous internet people for it, well done!

The point is that our RBs had more carries in 3 quarters tonight than they did the last 2 games combined. It took him 9 quarters to realize that we aren't going to win without establishing a non-Fitz run game.

Y'all are seriously that excited that the better team won? The better team should have won against UK and UF, too, but that didn't happen because JoeMo insisted on playing B1G football.

Holy sht.

So, is your hood a bit tight at the cross burning? This is weak, even for Confederate trolls.

BrunswickDawg
10-06-2018, 10:58 PM
Hey, I gave JoMo and Fitz hell all week, but I least I can say that in 9 years Merlin was 2-27 vs ranked opponents. JoMo is 1-0... but he lost to UK and UF.

Auburn having a down year***

dalmuti
10-06-2018, 10:59 PM
dear op,

red cup rebellion is dat way ---->

skadoosh14
10-06-2018, 11:01 PM
So, you come in here and say some outlandish shit like you invented the question mark, then demand people prove you wrong? Adorable....

Yes. I made claims with facts to back it. People criticized without evidence. I am asking for evidence for said criticism. That's how the world works you literal fkng child.

skadoosh14
10-06-2018, 11:02 PM

He was 2-27 against teams that ENDED THE SEASON IN THE TOP 25. This Auburn team will not end the season ranked.

yjnkdawg
10-06-2018, 11:04 PM
Adjusting your offense to simplify it for your quarterback and then beating the No 8 ranked team by dominating the line of scrimmage, on one of the best defenses in the SEC and you complain? JoeMo thought that Fitz could run his offense the way it was designed to be run, but it just hasn't worked out. Less than 50% pass completions, and not being able to stretch the field with your passing game just doesn't get it in his offense. I really want to see how his offense functions when he gets a quarterback ready that can run it,as he wants to run it. ........................ That is if a few on here don't get him fired prior too***.

BrunswickDawg
10-06-2018, 11:06 PM
He was 2-27 against teams that ENDED THE SEASON IN THE TOP 25. This Auburn team will not end the season ranked.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*UPwnSRr5ujBqkZlLDGv88A.gif

starkvegasdawg
10-06-2018, 11:07 PM

Somebody's hot pocket wasn't heated all the way through.

Bothrops
10-06-2018, 11:07 PM
Troll or not, ban this one please.

skadoosh14
10-06-2018, 11:08 PM
Adjusting your offense to simplify it for your quarterback and then beating the No 8 ranked team by dominating the line of scrimmage, on one of the best defenses in the SEC and you complain?

Of course I complain, because he refused to adjust it until we lost to 2 very mediocre teams. Y'all are so outcome dependent. Yes, we beat a top 10 team. However, if we would have used tonight's offensive schemes this whole season then we would have beaten a top 10 team AS A TOP 10 TEAM. Use your brains holy shiiiiit.

I seen it dawg
10-06-2018, 11:09 PM
This sounds a whole lot like ole sit curveball and adjust to fastball douche...

Really Clark?
10-06-2018, 11:12 PM

Got that right

skadoosh14
10-06-2018, 11:12 PM
If anyone wants to talk logically about 2018 college football schematics and adjustments then pm me. I get that most of you have never played a down of SEC college football in your life, but if anyone on this board has and wants to discuss then let me know. Thanks.

bobtail bob
10-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Oh I wish I was in da land of cotton
Ole times thar are not forgotten
Look away, look away dixie land

I seen it dawg
10-06-2018, 11:15 PM
If anyone wants to talk logically about 2018 college football schematics and adjustments the pm me. I get that most of you have never played a down of SEC college football in your life, but if anyone on this board has and wants to discuss then let me know. Thanks.

Lol you on one tonite. Crawl on off to bed and sleep it off.

State82
10-06-2018, 11:16 PM

Ha!! Man, that's a blast from the past right there.

BeardoMSU
10-06-2018, 11:22 PM
https://i.gifer.com/UZa.gif

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 11:23 PM
Oh I wish I was in da land of cotton
Ole times thar are not forgotten
Look away, look away dixie land

I think his idols died, like most of the UMiss types with actual courage, on a fence near the Emmitsburg Road. He is descended from the ones that were sulking in the rear.

Beckerdawg
10-07-2018, 01:31 AM
So would you be happy if we made these same adjustments & lost? No doubt. the adjustments should have been made in Lexington. Coach just "controlled what he could control ", the present. The past is out of our control, however, the experience gained can be used to control the present. I'm sorry if it offends you, but I'm going to enjoy the win!

Beckerdawg
10-07-2018, 01:45 AM
Double post

TimberBeast
10-07-2018, 01:47 AM
Please stop replying to this post, let it die

TUSK
10-07-2018, 02:00 AM
https://i.gifer.com/UZa.gif

you creepy effer....

No country for Old Men > Pulp Fiction

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 02:11 AM

Agreed except for the ending. Ending of No Country sucked compared to the rest of the movie. Total let down to follow Josh Brolin the entire movie and not have a final epic showdown between him and Bardem.

Ari Gold
10-07-2018, 10:19 AM

A thread ender post.

MetEdDawg
10-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Skadouche needs the ban hammer.

What idiot gets mad at what happened tonight? If you would rather lose you need to GTFO

Commercecomet24
10-07-2018, 03:07 PM
you creepy effer....

No Country is awesome movie!

gravedigger
10-07-2018, 05:38 PM
Of course I complain, because he refused to adjust it until we lost to 2 very mediocre teams. Y'all are so outcome dependent. Yes, we beat a top 10 team. However, if we would have used tonight's offensive schemes this whole season then we would have beaten a top 10 team AS A TOP 10 TEAM. Use your brains holy shiiiiit.

The dropped balls in the UK and Florida games didn?t affect the outcomes?

His offense isn?t the problem and never was. He was hired to implement it.

Any boss worth anything stays with what he does with only minor adjustments no matter the bitching.

You are just trolling and fact is, not vey well.

First lesson: be more passive aggressive. Start like this:

I wonder what changes Moorhead plans after the next two loses?

BeardoMSU
10-07-2018, 07:15 PM
you creepy effer....

Hmm....I love No Country, and the Cohen's in general...but I like Pulp more.

TUSK
10-07-2018, 07:48 PM

It's splittin' hairs, IMO... Both were cinematic gold...

I'm down with the Cohens & Tarantino....

Commercecomet24
10-07-2018, 08:55 PM

Aw Beardo, you blew it! It's No Country by a wide margin!

Jack Lambert
10-07-2018, 11:03 PM

Where have you been the past week? I heard that same shit everyday since last Saturday. You are a Day late my friend.

sleepy dawg
10-08-2018, 08:50 AM
You keep ranting about how you're spitting all these "facts". Your post is an opinion piece. Are you sure you understand what facts are? The only thing factual is that we are ranked 9th in the SEC in recruiting, which still really isn't a fact. We're only ranked 9th according to some websites opinion of what our recruiting ranking is.

I'm honestly more upset that we won (fact?)
I thought JoeMo had this great offense that would take 2 years to implement (you thought?... fact?). We did not do anything new or innovative tonight (fact? It may have been similar to what we ran with Dan, but that was a way different look. Even the RPO is no longer new and innovative... what really is if you already know about it?). Instead, the guy just adjusted our offensive scheme (as any competent SEC coach would) and we won(fact? I guess we did win, so that part is a fact, but what's important here is how you think Joe is a competent SEC coach).

Sure, Moorhead's stubbornness ruined this season, but that's not the point (can level of stubbornness be proven?... maybe..). The point is that if he needs to change schemes again in the future, it shouldn't take 9 quarters for him to do it (fact?). I do not trust JoeMo (fact? You don't trust competent SEC coaches? I mean, you just insinuated he was, or at least is operating like one at present time).

Why did it take him 9 quarters to realize that something wasn't working right?(now I know questions can't be facts) This is the best team that Moorhead will ever have at State (FACT! 100% impossible that we could ever have a better team as long as MSU is a team. This is the pinnacle.). We should be 5-0 without a close game played yet ("should be" is almost always followed by a fact).

We are still the 9th recruiting class in the SEC(247 actually has us 10th now, so this definitely isn't a fact anymoor). This was his chance (everybody gets 1**). He blew it with his stubbornness (rehash of a previous "fact").

Flame me. Call me a troll(fact!). I don't care (You sure you don't care? You seem pretty desperate for someone to take you serious). JoeMo is not our future (the scientific results are in! Fact!).