PDA

View Full Version : HAIL DAMN STATE!

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Joe is a hard headed son of a gun, but he proved he ain't stupid tonight. He adapted, and won a huge game. He proved his ego isn't bigger than his intellect. That was an absolutely HUGE win for this program. I've been tough on Joe the last few weeks, but praise where it is due. It's due and then some tonight. I thought we would be 5-1 after tonight coming in. We are 4-2. I thought we would be 3-3 this morning. I'll use my distant second team's line... Fight On and Hail State.

Commercecomet24
10-06-2018, 11:16 PM
Im with ya Liver! Hail Yeah!

RougeDawg
10-07-2018, 01:09 AM
Joe is a hard headed son of a gun, but he proved he ain't stupid tonight. He adapted, and won a huge game. He proved his ego isn't bigger than his intellect. That was an absolutely HUGE win for this program. I've been tough on Joe the last few weeks, but praise where it is due. It's due and then some tonight. I thought we would be 5-1 after tonight coming in. We are 4-2. I thought we would be 3-3 this morning. I'll use my distant second team's line... Fight On and Hail State.

I?m with ya man. Joe has said all of the proper things. Tonight and apparently this last week, he has actually had made some changes. I loved seeing the RB wide motion back into backfield.