PDA

View Full Version : JoMo's first SEC win is against a top 10 ranked team

Bothrops
10-06-2018, 10:10 PM
That's a lot better than other first year coaches to wear maroon.

We have a very tough game in two weeks, so let's keep the mentality of imposing our will and just win baby!

Todd4State
10-06-2018, 10:12 PM
He has almost caught Dan Mullen.**

Commercecomet24
10-06-2018, 10:13 PM
Y'all JoMo just told the players in the locker room "we battled adversity and we didn't listen to the f****** noise, didn't pay attention to any of these F******* on the outside and we ain't even close to f****** done!!!" JoMo uncensored!

BrunswickDawg
10-06-2018, 10:32 PM
Y'all JoMo just told the players in the locker room "we battled adversity and we didn't listen to the f****** noise, didn't pay attention to any of these F******* on the outside and we ain't even close to f****** done!!!" JoMo uncensored!

OH NOS! HE CURSED FIRE MOORHEAD!!!***

I_Spy
10-06-2018, 10:54 PM
I like JoMo intensity and the whole we can ‘culture’ we are trying to build leading into LSU game. I believe we can win!

Nick Fitzgerald: Just Do It!

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 10:55 PM

He's figuring it out. He's figuring it out.

Sounds like a man that had an epiphany & is excited

Commercecomet24
10-06-2018, 11:02 PM
There was more he said but that was just the most important snippet. I lost track of how many times he used the f word. He was extremely fiery in his post game speech. Not the joe we been seeing in interviews lol

TrapGame
10-06-2018, 11:06 PM
He's figuring it out. He's figuring it out.

Sounds like a man that had an epiphany & is excited

He found those coaching pills.**

I'm absolutely thrilled the switch flipped.

Turfdawg67
10-07-2018, 12:47 AM
He found those coaching pills.**

I'm absolutely thrilled the switch flipped.

Let's keep it going and grinding. Have another year to groom KT to his offense and then Schrader to take it to the next RPO type level!

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 12:49 AM

Yea, verily. The Dude is figuring it out. Monumental win tonight.

RougeDawg
10-07-2018, 12:54 AM
His ability to go to the offense we ran tonight, gives me hope that he will adjust.

This gives me hope I like what I see with adjustments.

Commercecomet24
10-07-2018, 12:55 AM
Yea, verily. The Dude is figuring it out. Monumental win tonight.

I believe this was a monumental night for Joe and our program going forward if we can build on this. I feel much more confident in the staff after tonight. They made adjustments and the kids played hard tonight which shows a coach who can rally his troops after bad losses. That's a great quality to have as a head coach!

Dawg61
10-07-2018, 01:08 AM
There was more he said but that was just the most important snippet. I lost track of how many times he used the f word. He was extremely fiery in his post game speech. Not the joe we been seeing in interviews lol

This is the side of Moorhead we've been trying to get to come out and the side we want him to live in permanently on Saturday's.

https://media.giphy.com/media/10Jpr9KSaXLchW/giphy.gif

Pit Bull
10-07-2018, 02:19 AM

We have a very tough game in two weeks, so let's keep the mentality of imposing our will and just win baby!

JoMo has totally flipped my SEC predictions so far. I picked us during preseason to beat KY and UF and lose to Auburn....oh well, so much for my Swami hat!

Lord McBuckethead
10-07-2018, 09:12 AM

That was his plan all along. Sandbagger

Liverpooldawg
10-07-2018, 09:21 AM
JoMo has totally flipped my SEC predictions so far. I picked us during preseason to beat KY and UF and lose to Auburn....oh well, so much for my Swami hat!

Same here but it looks like UK and UF are actually pretty good football teams. The SEC may be flipping back towards the East a bit......well......except for Bama.

Cooterpoot
10-07-2018, 09:30 AM
It shouldn’t have taken this long to figure it out, but at least he did. Hopefully this gets us going. LSU on the road will be tough.

Pit Bull
10-07-2018, 03:57 PM
It shouldn’t have taken this long to figure it out, but at least he did. Hopefully this gets us going. LSU on the road will be tough.

I don't have any real excitable expectations for the rest of the season. Just hope we can beat Ole Miss and a few other teams to get a reasonable bowl game. Dont expect to beat BAMA or LSU, but the rest of the schedule should be competitive.

Mutt the Hoople
10-07-2018, 04:09 PM
The Bluehair season ticket holders...
https://media.giphy.com/media/XidjMKBVCrFQs/giphy.gif

vv83
10-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Anyone got the full uncensored locker speech?