10-06-2018, 09:52 PM
A bunch of sandy vag fans need to be snacking on some crow tonight

1) Joe has lost the team
2) Joe can't make adjustments
3) Team wants KT
4) Shoop sucks
5) Our team is soft
6) Our staff is in over their heads

Now - there is still work to do. No doubt. Still need to speed up play calling. Fitz needs to continue to progress in his reads. Our OL needs to stay nasty and pissed off.

As I said all week - teams 3 - 12 in the SEC are separated by momentum and execution. It is a margin of error league. Our team and staff now knows it. It's one of those years where any of those teams can beat you on any given Saturday.

And the real p****** are not on the field - they are behind a bunch of keyboards.

Get behind our guys.

shoeless joe
10-06-2018, 10:03 PM
Defense played great tonite. We benefited from the type of things that usually go against us. We physically dominated both sides of the ball. Why the hell did it take 2 losses for him to figure this shit out tho...we run last week we're on a 2 game win streak

HoopsDawg
10-06-2018, 10:06 PM
I'm glad he and Getsy sandbagged a little this week.

Anyone who complained about game plans last 2 weeks don't need to eat crow.

WPDawg
10-06-2018, 10:08 PM
Defense played great tonite. We benefited from the type of things that usually go against us. We physically dominated both sides of the ball. Why the hell did it take 2 losses for him to figure this shit out tho...we run last week we're on a 2 game win streak

move on. Enjoy the W.

thf24
10-06-2018, 10:12 PM
It'll be nice to get a little break from the histrionic dumbasses and pathological liars. Well, the former at least.

Saltydog
10-06-2018, 10:14 PM
I'm not sure our offense is good enough to generate enough points to do that.

Gutter Cobreh
10-06-2018, 10:15 PM
I'm glad he and Getsy sandbagged a little this week.

Anyone who complained about game plans last 2 weeks don't need to eat crow.

You are quite possibly one of the most negative posters on this board. Don't believe me, go back and read through your previous posts. I'm not saying we should all be pumping sunshine 100% of the time, but your level of negativity is nauseating.

I've been critical of MState7, but at least he's man enough to admit when he's wrong. You and Coach007, on the other hand, might as well change your wardrobe to blue and orange and cheer Mullen on at FL. We just beat a top 10 team and it's tearing your ass up you can't keep the bitching going on for another week.

HoopsDawg
10-06-2018, 10:15 PM
I'm not sure our offense is good enough to generate enough points to do that.

Try and enjoy the win for 24 hours..or at least 24 minutes.

Todd4State
10-06-2018, 10:19 PM

Better two games than five years. Sincerely, those of us who endured Croom.

3rdGen
10-06-2018, 10:21 PM
Smoothness ....... where you at dawg!!!! I got these biscuits mane!!!!

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 10:23 PM
Not me

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xIGBOOz0fJuY2k/giphy.gif

Todd4State
10-06-2018, 10:23 PM

1) Joe has lost the team
3) Team wants KT
4) Shoop sucks
5) Our team is soft

Now - there is still work to do. No doubt. Still need to speed up play calling. Fitz needs to continue to progress in his reads. Our OL needs to stay nasty and pissed off.

As I said all week - teams 3 - 12 in the SEC are separated by momentum and execution. It is a margin of error league. Our team and staff now knows it. It's one of those years where any of those teams can beat you on any given Saturday.

And the real p****** are not on the field - they are behind a bunch of keyboards.

Get behind our guys.

Glad our team stepped up tonight and glad the coaches may not be as stubborn as we are used to. I think we're going to look back and maybe see that we just unfortunately played good Kentucky and Florida teams at the wrong time. I can't wait to see Joe's offense with his guys and not Hevesy and Gonzalez's two stars and a QB that can read defenses.

Commercecomet24
10-06-2018, 10:26 PM
LSU plays uga next week they gonna get beat up again just like they did today

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 10:26 PM
I'll gladly eat whatever. Joe showed tonight that he CAN adapt. Tonight is one of the biggest wins in program history. HAIL FREAKING STATE!!!

KOdawg1
10-06-2018, 10:27 PM
I'll eat it. KT wouldn't have won this game. When we run the damn ball, Fitz is the better QB

BrunswickDawg
10-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Glad our team stepped up tonight and glad the coaches may not be as stubborn as we are used to. I think we're going to look back and maybe see that we just unfortunately played good Kentucky and Florida teams at the wrong time. I can't wait to see Joe's offense with his guys and not Hevesy and Gonzalez's two stars and a QB that can read defenses.

Yeah I left the UF and KY "we were more talented!!!" Off the list. UF looked dang strong, and KY gave A&M all they could take. Again, this is one of those years were there are a lot of very evenly matched teams in the SEC. UGA and Bama may survive undefeated - but 3 thru 11 are just going to beat the shit out of each other all season.

KOdawg1
10-06-2018, 10:29 PM
I'll eat it. KT wouldn't have won this game. When we run the damn ball, Fitz is the better QB

OH and to the dumbass students chanting "We want Keytaon." Get some damn sense and at least wait until the end of the game to do that crap. The QB you were chanting to replace went on the break an SEC record. Dumbasses

Commercecomet24
10-06-2018, 10:29 PM
We got a coach that showed he could rally the troops after adversity too. These kids balled for him tonight! Thats a very strong quality to have.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 10:30 PM
LSU plays uga next week they gonna get beat up again just like they did today

Yup. We're gonna bury that ass.

Tiger Stadium might not be full after two losses.

The key to running this offense though, is we can't have presnap penalties & that happens more on the road

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 10:31 PM
We got a coach that showed he could rally the troops after adversity too. These kids balled for him tonight! Thats a very strong quality to have.

I think Joe earned the team's respect tonight.

I think for much of this season, they've wondered how we would be with Mullen, but tonight Joe showed he was up to the task.

The players will trust him now

cheewgumm
10-06-2018, 10:32 PM
What!?!?

If he had done this ( like EVERYONE said to), we?d have pounded Florida.

If he had watched tape of last year before the season and done it against Kentucky, we?d be 6-0 and ranked about 5th.

Instead, hopefully he does this now and we beat everyone but BAMA and talk forever about what ?could have been?.

There?ll be no crow eating any time this year after that.

I seen it dawg
10-06-2018, 10:37 PM
There was no softness tonite which is the best thing to see. We physically dominated them.

WPDawg
10-06-2018, 10:38 PM
What!?!?

If he had done this ( like EVERYONE said to), we?d have pounded Florida.

If he had watched tape of last year before the season and done it against Kentucky, we?d be 6-0 and ranked about 5th.

Instead, hopefully he does this now and we beat everyone but BAMA and talk forever about what ?could have been?.

There?ll be no crow eating any time this year after that.

Cheer up. They don't let us go back and replay those games when we don't like the results. no need to suffer. Enjoy the progress and W.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 10:41 PM
There was no softness tonite which is the best thing to see. We physically dominated them.

Hell yeah. Played winning football tonight

Mobile Bay
10-06-2018, 10:44 PM
I admit it

I was wrong

I thought we would not win another game this year

Mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa.

shannondawg
10-06-2018, 10:45 PM
Slice that crow real thin, so theres enough to go around, I'd like hot sauce on mine, kills the funky taste.

cheewgumm
10-06-2018, 10:46 PM
I?m ?cheered up?. I?m just making the point ?eating crow? is usually appropriate when you were wrong, not when you were right.

Our coaching staff should be the one eating crow.

HoopsDawg
10-06-2018, 10:49 PM
I?m ?cheered up?. I?m just making the point ?eating crow? is usually appropriate when you were wrong, not when you were right.

Our coaching staff should be the one eating crow.

Yep. You're not wrong. But some on here were saying some crazy things.

Homedawg
10-06-2018, 10:50 PM
Happy w the win. Dominated up front against a very very talented defense. Makes one go, wtf we been doing?? Stilll some crazy decisions, but with that said I was here, happy we won and hope it can get better. I'll eat my crow happily for a day.

Leroy Jenkins
10-06-2018, 10:53 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Do37OlbUYAUbA-H.jpg:large

BankerDog
10-06-2018, 11:13 PM

This all day. We looked really good upfront. Nice to see Fitz do Fitz things which is running the ball hard. As the guy I talked to this week, who was a former player under Mullen, said this team looked soft; they proved everyone wrong tonight.

I?m also a big Michael Story fan. Hev may not have recruited ?stars?, but damn these boys are some junk yard dogs and are mean up front.

msstate7
10-07-2018, 06:52 AM

1) Joe has lost the team
3) Team wants KT
4) Shoop sucks
5) Our team is soft

Get behind our guys.

How about the we just aren't that talented crowd too? We have loads of talent, but it's running talent

Matty Dispatch
10-07-2018, 07:10 AM
Eat crow? We beat a team that is lost offensively. That was not really like beating the #8 team in the country, because 1. they aren't playing like it and 2. we have the talent to be a top 10 or 15 team. Joe Moorhead needs to be the one eating crow because the fans were right: run the ball and we win ballgames. Instead he played around and lost the season's goals in September by losing to two lesser teams. He will have to at least go 9-3 to forgive the Florida game.

BrunswickDawg
10-07-2018, 07:34 AM
Eat crow? We beat a team that is lost offensively. That was not really like beating the #8 team in the country, because 1. they aren't playing like it and 2. we have the talent to be a top 10 or 15 team. Joe Moorhead needs to be the one eating crow because the fans were right: run the ball and we win ballgames. Instead he played around and lost the season's goals in September by losing to two lesser teams. He will have to at least go 9-3 to forgive the Florida game.

But but but Auburn sucks. Get that BS out of here. Know what? Auburn has a team that knocked off #6 Washington to start the season (who is still in the Top 10). We do have the talent to be Top 10-15 - as do AU, LSU, UK. But as usual the SEC eats it's own. And everyone knows the SEC is a dog fight - which is how AU was still ranked #8 after losing to LSU.

DownwardDawg
10-07-2018, 07:36 AM
It was a great win!!! I’m as excited as anyone but I’m also disappointed it took this long to figure out what this team is good at. That’s the best run defense we’ve faced this year and we shoved it down their throats.
If we continue this and improve just a little in the passing game, we have a shot to finish 9-3. And yes, I’ll still be upset we didn’t finish 11-1.

BrunswickDawg
10-07-2018, 07:45 AM
It was a great win!!! I’m as excited as anyone but I’m also disappointed it took this long to figure out what this team is good at. That’s the best run defense we’ve faced this year and we shoved it down their throats.
If we continue this and improve just a little in the passing game, we have a shot to finish 9-3. And yes, I’ll still be upset we didn’t finish 11-1.

There were a lot of people predicting a 9-3 season - losses to AU, LSU, Bama. It may just wind up that we will be 9-3 with losses to UK, UF and Bama. It is what it is. It's why you have to play full seasons before you start panicking and calling for coaches. It's why you let teams work their way thru adversity.

Matty Dispatch
10-07-2018, 07:48 AM
But but but Auburn sucks. Get that BS out of here. Know what? Auburn has a team that knocked off #6 Washington to start the season (who is still in the Top 10). We do have the talent to be Top 10-15 - as do AU, LSU, UK. But as usual the SEC eats it's own. And everyone knows the SEC is a dog fight - which is how AU was still ranked #8 after losing to LSU.

It was a nice win, for sure. Doesn't change the fact that Moorhead lost the season in September. We are a program that has to build up for years where we can cycle up to compete for the SEC West. It's pretty few and far between. With our best chance perhaps ever to do so he blew it in September. We are as good as Auburn and it would be 5-5 if played 10 times. But we have zero chance at the West because of Moorhead's fooling around. He should be the one to eat crow that he was wrong to not be running the ball down UK and UF's throat.

Dawg2003
10-07-2018, 07:52 AM
Well, I'm glad that my prediction that we would only score 3 points was wrong. I have to give Moorhead credit for adapting because I did not think he would.

BeastMan
10-07-2018, 08:06 AM
Very pleased with the win, the team?s effort, and Nick?s leadership. However, it is disheartening that it took 2 consecutive terrible losses for JoMo and Getsy to run the damn football. That play calling beats Fla by 3 TDs and UK is a close one.

BrunswickDawg
10-07-2018, 08:15 AM
Very pleased with the win, the team?s effort, and Nick?s leadership. However, it is disheartening that it took 2 consecutive terrible losses for JoMo and Getsy to run the damn football. That play calling beats Fla by 3 TDs and UK is a close one.

It is disappointing - but, we have to chalk that up to what amounts to a major adjustment for a program. There were bound to be bumps in the road. And who knows, those bumps might have been exactly what this program needed coming out of one era and moving into another. We may have needed to lose those games to bond together and move forward. They could have a lasting impact beyond this season. It's why you don't give up when adversity rears it's head.

shoeless joe
10-07-2018, 08:28 AM
Better two games than five years. Sincerely, those of us who endured Croom.

I was there during all but one of the croom years...and was at every game. Has nothing to do with this season