PDA

View Full Version : A lot of teams ranked immediately above us are

Leroy Jenkins
10-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Losing today. We win and we are back in.

msstate7
Definetely back in with win.

Homedawg
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha

BeardoMSU
10-06-2018, 04:59 PM
I think we'd be back in regardless, given how high Auburn is ranked, but that certainly helps.

msstate7
10-06-2018, 04:59 PM

You think we win by 3 or 7? Haha

Homedawg
10-06-2018, 05:01 PM
I'm on campus and can get internet. Hell usually you can't get a text out w at&t. This crowd is beyond bad. I truly hope I'm wrong, but I can't see a win and the crash and burn is full on.

RocketDawg
10-06-2018, 05:01 PM

Are you counting Florida? They're winning at the moment, but it's a one point game and LSU seems to be outplaying them in the second half so far.

BeardoMSU
10-06-2018, 05:02 PM

How many points are moral victories worth?***

parabrave
10-06-2018, 05:03 PM
How many points are moral victories worth?***

How many handoffs?

Homedawg
10-06-2018, 05:04 PM

I quit betting years ago, but I'd bet the money line on the tigers in a big way. And I mean big.

DownwardDawg
10-06-2018, 05:06 PM
I quit betting years ago, but I'd bet the money line on the tigers in a big way. And I mean big.

I’ll be pleasantly surprised if we don’t get blown out.

MarketingBully
10-06-2018, 05:20 PM
Man, you guys suck. I used to enjoy coming here but it has become a non stop bitchfest sky is falling shit sty on every MSU board. Luckily work has kept me busy but I’ve really stayed away from all boards. I just want us to win tonight so the negative vitriol will end.

Dawgfan77
10-06-2018, 05:21 PM

Is another coach walking out of the tunnel? Moorhead couldn?t score at the bunny ranch

Homedawg
10-06-2018, 05:25 PM
Man, you guys suck. I used to enjoy coming here but it has become a non stop bitchfest sky is falling shit sty on every MSU board. Luckily work has kept me busy but I’ve really stayed away from all boards. I just want us to win tonight so the negative vitriol will end.

Just going by what I've seen. If you haven't seen it you are either blind or stupid. If we will, I'll be happy and eat crow. Otherwise, just stay away cause it's gonna get worse if we lose. I've turned more negative than ever cause we have no plan no clue and have no faith it changes in an hour. But I'm here. Are you???

TNDawg35
10-06-2018, 05:30 PM

Wait til Baseball season and we are ranked around #5 and we drop a game and the sky will be falling on Lemonis. I agree with everything you have said tho. There a certain few on here that to chill the **** out...

MarketingBully
10-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Wait til Baseball season and we are ranked around #5 and we drop a game and the sky will be falling on Lemonis. I agree with everything you have said tho. There a certain few on here that to chill the **** out...

Shit just wait until we drop a non conference game or get off to a slow start in basketball (I doubt it happens but who knows shit happens) they will then be calling for Howland’s head.

Bully13
10-06-2018, 05:36 PM

Rep given

RocketDawg
10-06-2018, 05:41 PM

Nah, we'd have to score a TD to win by 7. **

The Alabama media are all over Auburn for their lack of offense so far. They're not exactly living up to expectations either this year, and they don't have a new coach. In fact, there was an article about him not living up to his new $6.7M contract. Fans aren't happy. Tonight's game could be 3-2 again.

RocketDawg
10-06-2018, 05:44 PM

Agree in general. Wonder what will happen if Schaefer loses a game early this year. The boards had Howland fired a couple of years ago if you'll recall, and a large contingent wanted to run Mullen off too.

Homedawg
10-06-2018, 06:20 PM
Agree in general. Wonder what will happen if Schaefer loses a game early this year. The boards had Howland fired a couple of years ago if you'll recall, and a large contingent wanted to run Mullen off too.

So you are chiming in and not at the game? WTH.

RocketDawg
10-06-2018, 06:24 PM
So you are chiming in and not at the game? WTH.

Correct. Had a medical procedure yesterday and having to miss this one.

PCHSDawg
10-06-2018, 10:03 PM
Lot of fricking crow to be eaten in this thread.

WPDawg
10-06-2018, 10:11 PM
I'm on campus and can get internet. Hell usually you can't get a text out w at&t. This crowd is beyond bad. I truly hope I'm wrong, but I can't see a win and the crash and burn is full on.

How was the crowd? and that victory?