PDA

View Full Version : Pick 1 you could keep. Mullen or Grantham?

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 03:37 PM
Grantham. Florida D making Mullen look good right now. Moorhead can't possibly suck forever on offense.

msstate7
10-06-2018, 03:39 PM
If it's Mullen or Moorhead, I'll choose Mullen. If we could trade Moorhead for say Neal Brown or kiffin, maybe I take grantham

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 03:47 PM
If it's Mullen or Moorhead, I'll choose Mullen. If we could trade Moorhead for say Neal Brown or kiffin, maybe I take grantham

You don't get Grantham you keep Mullen in this scenario. Maybe you get a Torbush maybe you get a Sirmon maybe you get a Manny. Grantham gives us the hard nosed coach on the sidelines we're missing and he'd be dominant with our D this year. Moorhead would get the ball more often and in better position. His offense has to improve. It's the only possible direction it can go.

msstate7
10-06-2018, 03:49 PM
You don't get Grantham you keep Mullen in this scenario. Maybe you get a Torbush maybe you get a Sirmon maybe you get a Manny. Grantham gives us the hard nosed coach on the sidelines we're missing and he'd be dominant with our D this year. Moorhead would get the ball more often and in better position. His offense has to improve. It's the only possible direction it can go.

Let's hope it starts tonight. I'm hard on Moorhead, but I'm pulling for him

Bully13
10-06-2018, 04:02 PM
I'm just thankful the walking dead, Vikings and x file reruns are available. Haven't watched a down of MSU SEC Football this season. All those coaches can suck it as far as I'm concerned.

Cooterpoot
10-06-2018, 04:04 PM
Mullen. Sorry, that 17r is an elite coach. He’s going to win big at FL.

was21
10-06-2018, 04:23 PM
Grantham since he reportedly wanted to stay...end of story

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Mullen, the guy is a great coach.

ScoobaDawg
10-06-2018, 05:04 PM
I'm just thankful the walking dead, Vikings and x file reruns are available. Haven't watched a down of MSU SEC Football this season. All those coaches can suck it as far as I'm concerned.

Wait...WHAT????

ScoobaDawg
10-06-2018, 05:05 PM
Mullen. Sorry, that 17r is an elite coach. He’s going to win big at FL.

I'd keep Mullen too. but No.. he's not an elite coach. He won't beat Kirby and win the east just like he couldn't beat Bama.
Mullen would have us at 5-0 right now though.

DownwardDawg
10-06-2018, 05:11 PM
I'd keep Mullen too. but No.. he's not an elite coach. He won't beat Kirby and win the east just like he couldn't beat Bama.

I agree with this. He’s way too stubborn and sucks at recruiting to ever be elite. He’s a good coach and yes, we would be 5-0 right now. Probably would have blown out both Kentucky and Florida.

DownwardDawg
10-06-2018, 05:11 PM
I would choose grantham.

Homedawg
10-06-2018, 05:13 PM

Maybe he won't beat Kirby, that's tough. But all the clowns saying he wouldn't make it 3 years at fla are going to look foolish. He's a good coach. Bitter people or dumb ones, say dumb shit.

Cooterpoot
10-06-2018, 05:17 PM

I think he wins the East in 3 years.

Bully13
10-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Wait...WHAT????

I record then watch later.

Liverpooldawg
10-06-2018, 05:38 PM
Maybe he won't beat Kirby, that's tough. But all the clowns saying he wouldn't make it 3 years at fla are going to look foolish. He's a good coach. Bitter people or dumb ones, say dumb shit.

Yep. When he gets his QB, look out.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 05:57 PM
The interesting question about Mullen will be if he'll be able to recruit better than the talent Florida has on it's current roster.

Just because Florida wasn't good under Mac & Muschamp doesn't mean they didn't recruit well.

Florida has a ton of talent & transfer WRs that I'm not positive Mullen will able to replace

I just wonder if Mullen inherited a roster that he would be unable to recruit himself?

He'll find a QB to fit his system better, but what about everything else?

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 06:02 PM
He can certainly recruit DL. He was better at that than any other position including QB.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 06:04 PM
He can certainly recruit DL. He was better at that than any other position including QB.

Agree. He may have better WRs & OL currently though than he can recruit himself

WinningIsRelentless
10-06-2018, 06:14 PM
Mullen no questions asked. He has shown he can build a program and has a very good offense.

Coach007
10-06-2018, 06:18 PM
Grantham. Florida D making Mullen look good right now. Moorhead can't possibly suck forever on offense.

Keep Mullen... because he would have kept Grantham.

Coach007
10-06-2018, 06:19 PM

Within 3 years, Mullen will win the SECE and the SECC...

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 06:21 PM
Within 3 years, Mullen will win the SECE and the SECC...

He'll have to recruit better

He did not take over a rebuild. He took over a talented roster that had been under utilized

Coach007
10-06-2018, 06:23 PM

Not really. UF right now has the 12th most talented team in the Nation. He is going to get his people in and he will win.

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite/

Turfdawg67
10-06-2018, 07:00 PM

If he loses to Kirby 3 straight years the "clowns" will be right and UF will fire him. They fired Mac and he took them to two SECC games in 3 years. They won't be tolerant to watching UGA win the East every year.

smootness
10-06-2018, 07:10 PM

He did not take over a rebuild. He took over a talented roster that had been under utilized

He's at Florida. He will recruit better.

Homedawg
10-06-2018, 07:37 PM
If he loses to Kirby 3 straight years the "clowns" will be right and UF will fire him. They fired Mac and he took them to two SECC games in 3 years. They won't be tolerant to watching UGA win the East every year.

Bookmark this thread and the rest of him getting fired in theee years and get back w me.

I_Spy
10-06-2018, 08:12 PM
I would have kept Mullen and Grantham because we would be undefeated and Grantham and Dan could have beaten Bama and OM, LSU etc

We would have beaten OM last year and matched up better but also Oline would be better I think.

However it was Dan and his carousel of DC?s that made people dislike some things but when he found the right one, Florida opened up I guess.

I_Spy
10-06-2018, 08:17 PM
bring on women’s basketball and tell someone we need to get Rickea Jackson on that team.

We are a women’s basketball school!

Lol

I think Dan would have ultimately gone to Florida anyway because he deserves the money and credit, but with the players we needed SEC experience coaching this team.

Joke about women’s b-ball but true regardless and men’s basketball will be great and of course baseball!