PDA

View Full Version : I give fitz the 1Q

justwin
10-06-2018, 01:27 PM
To score points. That?s probably 3 drives. If he doesn?t score, got to give key a shot in 2Q vs 2H. That way, can make adjustments at half with key if he moves the ball & scores.

If you?re going to make the. Move, better to do it early than late. Just gives you many more options if key struggles to go back to fitz etc.

Hopefully fitz balls out in 1Q to not go there but if no points after 1Q got to make a move.

Can not go 0-3.

Whop needs to play today. It?s beyond time.

TUSK
10-06-2018, 01:29 PM
I originally read that as: "I give Fitz the IQ."....

I was like, "Well, that'd prolly help, I guess...."

Biguglyjoe
10-06-2018, 01:45 PM
“Adjustments at the half”

That would be a welcomed change.

Dawgology
10-06-2018, 01:47 PM
To score points. That?s probably 3 drives. If he doesn?t score, got to give key a shot in 2Q vs 2H. That way, can make adjustments at half with key if he moves the ball & scores.

If you?re going to make the. Move, better to do it early than late. Just gives you many more options if key struggles to go back to fitz etc.

Hopefully fitz balls out in 1Q to not go there but if no points after 1Q got to make a move.

Can not go 0-3.

The only way Fitz balls out is if he wears the same shorts Chris Jones wore in the NFL combine.

DownwardDawg
10-06-2018, 02:02 PM
I was thinking that both QB’s would play until we get this figured out. I would be rotating them until one proves he’s better than the other.

Homedawg
10-06-2018, 02:13 PM

Can not go 0-3.

Please Hang up your hope on whop. Getsey said thurs, he was nowhere near ready to play wr. So there's that. He's not going to anytime soon.

msstate7
10-06-2018, 02:15 PM
Please Hang up your hope on whop. Getsey said thurs, he was nowhere near ready to play wr. So there's that. He's not going to anytime soon.

He was gonna be sec ready day 1 though. Dream #58 we were sold here

EdDawg
10-06-2018, 02:37 PM

I believe last week we had 4 drives in the whole first half. We would have to speed up the offense a considerable amount to have 3 in the first quarter.

RocketDawg
10-06-2018, 03:01 PM

It certainly wouldn't hurt.

BhamDawg205
10-06-2018, 05:31 PM

Lol me to... Glad I wasn't alone

Dawg61
10-06-2018, 05:59 PM
I believe last week we had 4 drives in the whole first half. We would have to speed up the offense a considerable amount to have 3 in the first quarter.

This is the biggest thing I'll be looking at. How fast we snap the ball. Doesn't matter if you're an offensive genius if it takes you the entire play clock to call a bad play or any play. Also doesn't matter if you're a genius if you can't teach your offense to anyone.

bobtail bob
10-06-2018, 06:04 PM
NT

justwin
10-07-2018, 06:55 PM

Can not go 0-3.

Great job by Fitz. I finally saw the spark from Fitz from pre injury. 3rd drive of 1Q (drive after the INT) with about 5 minutes to go in 1Q, we run an 8 play all rush series to go down and tie up the game 3-3. On about the 5th play, Fitz ran for 25 yards or so and when he broke second level it was like he was running free again. the defender grabbed his repaired ankle and he pulled out of it and seemed like he finally realized he was over the injury. had he not scored that drive, I think he gets replaced. Good by Joe giving him once last shot after the INT and give Fitz credit for responding.

Still ready to see Whop. We can't be held hostage to Guidry's pouting any more. I think Guidry now has more drops/incompletions than receptions. Jesse jackson isn't an upgrade from Guidry. Last night proved that Fitz should only attempt 15-17 passes / game and try to complete 65% or 11 of those. Whop can help him complete 13 of 16 or 13 of 17 types #s we need. Fitz was 9/17 or 53% last night. He had 2 drops and probably 2 more that were contested. 11/17 is 65% and 12/17 is 70%. Throw him running 20 times that's 250+ yards from him. Give 25 to Kylin & 10 to Aeris and go.

great job Fitz

Lord McBuckethead
10-07-2018, 07:14 PM
Great job by Fitz. I finally saw the spark from Fitz from pre injury. 3rd drive of 1Q (drive after the INT) with about 5 minutes to go in 1Q, we run an 8 play all rush series to go down and tie up the game 3-3. On about the 5th play, Fitz ran for 25 yards or so and when he broke second level it was like he was running free again. the defender grabbed his repaired ankle and he pulled out of it and seemed like he finally realized he was over the injury. had he not scored that drive, I think he gets replaced. Good by Joe giving him once last shot after the INT and give Fitz credit for responding.

Still ready to see Whop. We can't be held hostage to Guidry's pouting any more. I think Guidry now has more drops/incompletions than receptions. Jesse jackson isn't an upgrade from Guidry. Last night proved that Fitz should only attempt 15-17 passes / game and try to complete 65% or 11 of those. Whop can help him complete 13 of 16 or 13 of 17 types #s we need. Fitz was 9/17 or 53% last night. He had 2 drops and probably 2 more that were contested. 11/17 is 65% and 12/17 is 70%. Throw him running 20 times that's 250+ yards from him. Give 25 to Kylin & 10 to Aeris and go.

great job Fitz

I agree, but Aeris should be at 15 and Kylin at 20. Aeris has some gas man. Dude is gaining bunches everytime he touches it. Also, it gives another good blocker that knows how to chip and get out in the flat.