PDA

View Full Version : I am going on record and say.....

Jack Lambert
10-06-2018, 10:29 AM
If you have a ticket in hand and you are not in your seat today with out a good reason you suck as a State Fan. Support the school, support the Athletic Department and support the team.

If you are going to win with them you better damn be sure you lose with you bunch of fair weather *****s.

And yes I am watching the movie Hoosiers.

Homedawg
10-06-2018, 10:36 AM
If you have a ticket in hand and you are not in your seat today with out a good reason you suck as a State Fan. Support the school, support the Athletic Department and support the team.

If you are going to win with them you better damn be sure you lose with you bunch of fair weather *****s.

And yes I am watching the movie Hoosiers.
Say what you want, it's your right, but Jomo hasn't given the fans any reason to go. With that said, I'll be there, but I'm. Not making any promises past this one. And I feel pretty confident that I'm about to watch another shit show.

civildawg
10-06-2018, 10:37 AM
I will do with my money and time as I damn well please. No one is going to tell me what I should or shouldn?t do with my money

Jack Lambert
10-06-2018, 10:47 AM
I will do with my money and time as I damn well please. No one is going to tell me what I should or shouldn?t do with my money

You probably wouldn't go anyway.

Homedawg
10-06-2018, 10:48 AM
You probably wouldn't go anyway.

Gold!! Haha

civildawg
10-06-2018, 10:49 AM
I have season tickets and I?m going. Usually the ones preaching to other people to go are the same ones that are sitting in front of the tv at the house

Jack Lambert
10-06-2018, 10:50 AM
I have season tickets and I?m going. Usually the ones preaching to other people to go are the same ones that are sitting in front of the tv at the house

I will PM you my cell number and we can meet on campus and you can meet me. I will prove I am there. I am there every game.