PDA

View Full Version : Saturday SEC Thoughts

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 10:02 AM
Mississippi State vs Auburn - Auburn likely wins, but, if MSU's offense clicks at a level slightly above a pulse, anything can happen.

LSU vs Florida - I'm just having trouble seeing how Florida is going to score in this game. Florida really couldn't score without a trick play vs MSU, but LSU's offense will control the ball better than MSU's offense did & LSU's DBs are better than MSU's. LSU is -3 & I look for them to cover in a 17-6 type game. Won't be pretty.

Kentucky @ Texas A&M - This is the most fascinating game of the day to me. I think this is the game in which we find out what type of impact Jimbo has had at A&M. This is the physical game that Sumlin always lost. In many ways, Kentucky is a lot like MSU last year & we went to A&M & pounded them. If Kentucky wins, A&M is just the same ole A&M. A&M will have to play the game they hate playing to win this one. Not sure what happens.

Missouri vs South Carolina - I just don't see how South Carolina scores enough to win this game

Alabama vs Arkansas - The game won't be close, but look for Arkansas to fight a little today & for Bama to sleep walk. This has all the makings of that WTF game where Bama only beats Arkansas like 32-14 or so.

TUSK
10-06-2018, 11:06 AM
Mississippi State vs Auburn - Auburn likely wins, but, if MSU's offense clicks at a level slightly above a pulse, anything can happen.

LSU vs Florida - I'm just having trouble seeing how Florida is going to score in this game. Florida really couldn't score without a trick play vs MSU, but LSU's offense will control the ball better than MSU's offense did & LSU's DBs are better than MSU's. LSU is -3 & I look for them to cover in a 17-6 type game. Won't be pretty.

Kentucky @ Texas A&M - This is the most fascinating game of the day to me. I think this is the game in which we find out what type of impact Jimbo has had at A&M. This is the physical game that Sumlin always lost. In many ways, Kentucky is a lot like MSU last year & we went to A&M & pounded them. If Kentucky wins, A&M is just the same ole A&M. A&M will have to play the game they hate playing to win this one. Not sure what happens.

Missouri vs South Carolina - I just don't see how South Carolina scores enough to win this game

Alabama vs Arkansas - The game won't be close, but look for Arkansas to fight a little today & for Bama to sleep walk. This has all the makings of that WTF game where Bama only beats Arkansas like 32-14 or so.

Even a Sleeping Bama will beat Arkie pretty good, I think... Their D has has improved, though...

Fader21
10-06-2018, 11:08 AM
Bama scores on the first play from scrimmage. Turn the channel to OU Texas

parabrave
10-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Mizz is making USCe their bit$%^&.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 12:04 PM
Even a Sleeping Bama will beat Arkie pretty good, I think... Their D has has improved, though...

Agree but Arky is hanging

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Mizz is making USCe their bit$%^&.

Muschamp just can't do offense.

parabrave
10-06-2018, 12:10 PM

Neither can, Oh well I'll give him more time.

msstate7
10-06-2018, 12:18 PM

They're #4 total offense in conf games (Kentucky, Georgia, and vandy). We're 14th

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2018, 12:38 PM
They're #4 total offense in conf games (Kentucky, Georgia, and vandy). We're 14th

We currently can't do offense either.

Eitherway Muschamp has an extended history of not being able to do offense.

TUSK
10-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Agree but Arky is hanging

Yep, they have driven on Bammer 2 or 3 times... Bammer has been scoring at will, though...

parabrave
10-06-2018, 12:40 PM
Not SEC but Texas might take care of the OKIE CFP question today.

TUSK
10-06-2018, 12:51 PM

Yup, and that would be awesome...

justwin
10-06-2018, 01:29 PM

If we feature kylin we will score 21+ which should be enough for our D to win the game for us.

msstate7
10-06-2018, 01:31 PM

Perhaps all the ridicule I took all offseason for predicting Texas and aTm to be big time programs over the next few years was unwarranted. Jimbo and Herman will both win big

TUSK
10-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Perhaps all the ridicule I took all offseason for predicting Texas and aTm to be big time programs over the next few years was unwarranted. Jimbo and Herman will both win big

I've not kept up with Texas so much, but Texas A&M has improved a great deal, IMO and will likely get lots better in the near future... Good call on them.

DownwardDawg
10-06-2018, 01:35 PM
I think aTm is gonna roll Kentucky.
LSU should be a little too much for Florida because of LSU D.

I’m back on the A-Train. He should play the entire game with a few plays thrown in for Kylin.

BuckyIsAB****
10-06-2018, 01:37 PM

I hate to say it bc I hate it but

Auburn

UK

USCe

Bama

msstate7
10-06-2018, 01:39 PM
The sec really needs to send a thank you note to Texas for not letting LSU get Herman

DownwardDawg
10-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Double post

Stupid phone.

BuckyIsAB****
10-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Aeris and Kylin should both get it 15 times at least

msstate7
10-06-2018, 02:43 PM
LSU making it look easy against that mighty gator defense

msstate7
10-06-2018, 03:33 PM